Chapter 1

Maybe Your The One I Love

"Hey Ryeowook over here!" I heard my bestfriend Eunhyuk call me as i walking into the school yard.

 

"Hey Eunhyuk!" I said running over to him.

 

"Ya! I can't find Sungmin anywhere." Eunhyuk said putting his arm around me.

 

"Maybe he is in the classroom." I said. We walked into the school. I stopped at my locker to get my books. I have picture filled with Sungmin, Eunhyuk & me.

 

"You still have those pictures?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"Of course! You guys are my bestfriends!" I said.

 

"Awww! Your so cute!" Eunhyuk said pinching my cheeks. We walked down the hall and waved at some people.

 

"Hey Donghae." Eunhyuk waved at him making him blush. We finallly got to the classroom. We seen are bestfriend sitting in his seat.

 

"There you are!" Eunhyuk said go over to Sungmin and I followed.

 

"Hey!" He said with a big smile.

 

"Did you do your homework." Sungmin asked us.

 

"Yea i d-"

 

"WHAT!?!?!? WE HAD HOMEWORK!" he said going to his desk to open his book. "!" he said starting to do it. Me & Sungmin laughed.

 

"He never do his homework." Sungmin said looking at me.

 

"I know right." I said

 

*Ringgggggggg*

 

There was the bell. I walked over to my seat. The teacher came in.

 

"Good morning student's!" the said.

 

"Good morning Mr. Park!" All of us said. Park Jungsoo is are lovely teacher. He is very handsome and can teach very well. He never sceamed at us or gave us at of homework. I'm also his favorite student.

 

"We are going to have a student. He is not new he is going to be in this class for now on. I know you guys have seen him before." He said. "Welcome Cho Kyuhyun!" he said smiling. He walked into the room and my eyes grew big.

 

"Kyuhyun? The one who get's into alot of fights?" I whispered to myself.

 

"He is one of your classmates for now on." Mr. Park said. "Please introduce yourself."

 

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you all." he said with a fake smile. He does look mean.

 

"Please take a seat next to Kim Ryeowook." Mr. Park said. What! Why me!

 

He came to sit next to me. I can feel him looking at me but I didn't turn to check.

 

"Ryeowook-ah." he said and turn to look at him.

 

"Y-yes." I said stuttering.

 

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He asked me. I reached on the other side of my books and hand him a pencil."Thanks." He said grabbing the pencil and touched my hand. He took the pencil and winked at me. What was that about?!?!? I justed ignored it and turn my head to listen to the teacher. I felt something on shoulder so i turned to look at it."Can i tell you something?" he said.

 

"What is it." i said look him in the eyes.

 

"You have a very nice side profile." He said smiling. I turn to look back at the teacher. "Are you going to say thank you?" he still looking at me.

 

"Why should I?" I asked.

 

"Because i just gave you a compliment." he said.

 

"Thanks I guess." i said

 

"Your really cute!" He said looking dead at me.

 

"I get that alot." i said looking at him.

 

"O really. From who." he said it like if i tell him who, he is going to beat them up.

 

"That's none of your business!" i said.

 

"Yea it is." he simply said.

 

"Ok, whatever." I said looking back at the teacher. He keep giving my little looks but I try not pay any attention to him. Threw the whole class period this was going on.

 

*Ringgggggggg*

 

"Yes finally!" i said getting out of my seat.

 

"Talk to you late Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun said waving and walking out of the class.

 

"O I see!" Sungmin said.

 

"What are talking about?" i asked.

 

"So you talk to bad boys now!" Sungmin said making Eunhyuk laugh.

 

"No! He's not even mean!" I said yelling at him.

 

"Not to you at least." Eunhyuk said.

 

"What do you mean by that?" I said crossing my arms walking to the lunch room.

 

"I think he has something special for you." Eunhyuk said putting him arms around me & Sungmin.

 

"No. That can't happen we just met." I said putting my hand on my head.

 

"Yea it can!" Sungmin said.

 

"Ok! I don't want to talk about this anymore!" I yelled. As we were walking, Sungmin & Eunhyuk was talking about something. I zoomed out for a second until I bumped into someone.

 

"Ouch!" he said laying on the ground.

 

"O! I'm so sorry!" I said helping the person up but then I realized who it was.

 

"Its ok my Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun said and walked away. Did he just say "MY" Ryeowook. What does that suppose to mean?

 

"Awww! You guys is so cute." Eunhyuk said jumping up and down.

 

"Let's just go to lunch!" I said. We got are lunch and we ate it. This Kyuhun guy is really different. Maybe he really does like me. He does act this way towards other people. What am I saying he doesn't like me! He barely knows me!

 

"RYEOWOOK!" Sungmin yelled.

 

"What! Why are you yelling!" I said.

 

"You zoomed out! Let's go back to class. We walked back to are class. I sat in my seat. Kyuhyun came into the class.

 

"Ryeowook!" He said hugging me and I pushed him away.

 

"Ya! Why you do that!" i said.

 

"I missed you!" he said smiling at me. I just shooked my head. The teacher walked in and started teaching. I heard a kid and Kyuhyun talking next to me.

 

"Can you give me some paper?" The kid asked. Kyuhyun turn toward the boy.

 

"No! Ask someone else you idiot!" Kyuhyun said to the boy. He seen that i was looking so he smiled at me. He treat's me different from anyone else. They rest of class I was thinking about him. The bell finally rung and I got up out of my seat.

 

"Bye Ryeowook! See you tomorrow!" he said and I smiled. I walked out of the class room to my locker. I got on the bus to go home. We i reached home I opened the door.

 

"Hey mom." I said.

 

"Hey Wookie!" my mom said. My parents name is Kim Heechul & Han Geng. Yes they are two man. I love them so much. They are also thhe best parents in the world.

 

"Do you want dinner." he said.

 

"No thanks Mom, I will just go to my room." I said walking up the stairs.

 

"Ok sweetie!" he said. I walked into my room and laid on the bed.

 

What do all this mean?!?!? Why do he just does that to me! I will just stop thinking about it and go on with my life.

 

 

 

 

 

~This is my second story! What do you guys think of it? Please comment and Subscribe. I will update soon!~