003 - Danger

The Awakening of the Sacred Coven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Where is Yoongi?"

Jungkook asked while looking out the window of the limousine. Suzy has seated a few meters away from him in the backseat, feeling uncomfortable with the dress he made her wear.

"Still out of reach."

"He’s been out of reach since the football game. Can’t you find out where he is?" He snapped. "And what about Jin?"

Looking at Suzy, his annoyance was suddenly gone. He immediately looked away, loosening the button of his collar. With his Black Swan’s presence in the car, it felt suffocating. He was fighting off the demon inside him, preventing his canines from making an entourage. She looked amazing in the dress he gave.

"Called him earlier. No response though." Suzy replied, looking out the window as well until...

"Damn it!" Jungkook hit the car door with controlled human force—or he’ll be traveling to the bar without a limousine door.

Was that rage really because of his annoyance to his friends or because he can’t stand being in the same car with Suzy?

Either way, he doesn’t like the situation he’s in. It’s getting hot that his cold skin felt like sweating.

"I should make a call," Suzy then dialed Krystal’s digits to contact Jin.

 

Meanwhile, in the Kims' mansion, Krystal was already done preparing for the celebration when her phone rang. It was Jeon Jungkook’s Black Swan.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Are you with the vamp?"

"He’s in his room."

"Does he know he’s invited?"

"Yeah, lemme check if he’s done."

"Alright. We’re on our way."

Then she hangs up.

How dare she hangs up with me like that? Krystal internally grunted.

She put the phone down on her vanity table, fixed her hair, and retouched her lip gloss before going out to see her master.

Being prompt as always, she didn’t have to knock on Seokjin’s door. She went in uninvited, surprising Seokjin at her entrance.

"Oh," Seokjin was putting his shirt on. He had to stop halfway to acknowledge Krystal’s presence.

"Uh," Krystal stuttered, she didn’t know if she should turn around or what, "I-I should’ve knocked."

Seokjin smiled and her heart melted in an instant. She tried to focus on his face, not on his torso...which she had a worthwhile glimpse of a few seconds ago.

"It’s okay. Almost done." He buttoned up his shirt with an impossible speed.

"Jungkook’s Black Swan called." Krystal tried to act like she didn't see something.

"Ah, already impatient?" But Seokjin's gentle voice didn't help.

"Um, yeah. As always." She just chuckled to release the tension.

"Have a seat." He gestured to the bench at the edge of his bed which is the only thing that keeps him away from Krystal at the moment.

Krystal politely declined by shaking her head with a smile, "I should go find the chauffeur to prepare the car."

More like, she should get out of there as fast as she can or her heart will explode. She couldn't handle any close proximity with Jin when they're alone. It makes her heart race.

When Seokjin did not reply, she turned her heel and headed for the door, until she felt a cold hand grab her by the wrist. 

Seokjin pivoted her around, pulled her closer to him, and trapped her against the door, her back gently touching the expensive wood.

She froze. Although her cheeks were burning red. She couldn't look straight at her master's eyes. They turned a golden shade of hazel and they were piercing as hell.

If she was an ordinary human being, she would be in danger. But nobody told her danger could be as handsome as this. She couldn't even speak a word--where did the feisty Krystal go?

Slowly in silence, Seokjin leaned in as if sniffing Krystal's neck while her heart beats like a drum. She couldn't contain her feelings anymore. But she's str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter