Chapter Five

Woven Lies • A Jikook Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yun woke to a ray of light just hitting his face. he rubbed his eyes, moving his head slightly to avoid the slit in the curtains. he groaned once, before getting up begrudgingly. he sighed once, sitting on his bed. his long silvery hair flowed down his back, glimmering in the light. it almost looked surreal, like he was some being from another world. 

 

he got that a lot, from many others who envied is beautiful hair, or just hated it. he had been hit around by kids when he was smaller, as they tugged on his hair and threatened him that they were going to cut it. with one hand on his head, yun inwardly groaned. why was he thinking of these things? why at this time? just when he was ready to find out what really happened. he sighed once more, and got up from his bed to walk out of his room.

 

 

'yun-hyung? why do you look so tired?' jimin asked, walking down the hallway next to yun. yun smiled once, before rubbing his eyes.

 

'i didn't really get that good of a sleep i guess.' jimin frowned, but kept walking. they reached the food centre and sat down at a random table. yun looked up to see the other members at the table in the same corner where they now go everyday, and smiled subtly at them. they grinned back, but jimin's back was facing them so he didn't see.

 

'jimin.' yun whispered. jimin looked up, a spoon halfway to his mouth. he hummed, indicating that he was listening to the older boy.

 

'are you still hanging out with hae ja?' his face turned into a frown. jimin mimicked him, set down his spoon and looked properly at yun.

 

'yes. she's my best friend.' he simply said. yun tried not to fume, and calmly nodded.

 

'i'll convince you she's not.' yun told him slowly, and got up.

 

'i have some stuff to do. i'll see you later.' he said solemnly. jimin just smiled and nodded again. 

 

'i'll be waiting.' and with that, jimin was left on the table, eating his food alone.

 

yun walked across the food centre, making eye contact with taehyung and motioned to the hallway with his eyes. taehyung nodded slowly, and got up and followed yun out a few minutes later.

 

♤ 

 

'tell me what happened please,' yun pleaded. 'i think i can help.'

 

tae sighed, and told yun to sit down before starting with his st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter