Chapter Two

Woven Lies • A Jikook Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*park yun is an OC

 

jimin rubbed his eyes as he slowly got up from the bed.

 

where am i? he thought, scanning his surroundings before remembering what had happened the day before. he smiled, remembering bang pd's kindness, and walked towards the door.

 

the door opened before jimin could, startling both jimin and the man outside.

 

'oh, sorry.' the man giggled, looking at jimin who had furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

 

he had long, silver hair which was tied up in a pony tail. his eyes glistened a dark brown, almost like it was swallowing jimin. he wore loose clothing, reminding jimin of taehyung and his fashion, making him droop a little, but was not noticeable.

 

'ah, im park yun. bang pd-nim asked me to wake you up.' he continued, shaking jimin's hand and taking him out of the room.

 

they walked through the hallway, talking to each other. jimin hadn't laughed in a long while; he had forgotten how it felt. yun was a good man, jimin knew that he could trust him from the way he spoke to jimin and how he held himself, but he could be wrong. he was wrong about the other members.

 

'jimin? what are you doing here?' someone suddenly sneered in front of them, jimin's smile dropping as he saw who it was.

 

min yoongi, the person who jimin had once respected so much. the blue haired man looked at yun curiously.

 

'oh, our jimin has a friend? well, do you know his secret?' yoongi mocked jimin. jimin grew scared, he didn't want to loose a friend that he had a chance with. and by knowing his secret, that was repulsive to everyone, he knew yun wouldn't like to hang out with him.

 

'yeah i do. and whats wrong with that?' yun stepped forward, confronting yoongi.

 

jimin's and yoongi's eyes widened in surprise. 

 

yun looked at yoongi. he knew yoongi was one of the boys who had treated jimin the best, like his own brother. all this...was weird. 

 

and it was indeed weird. the seven men who had never been separated...suddenly attacking one of their most sweetest members? even yun knew how close they were. everyone did. something was going on here...someone was behind this, and yun was going to find out who.

 

 

'yun hyung!' jimin called out to the man walking towards the food centre in their building.

 

yun turned around, slowing down to walk beside jimin. 

 

'can i eat with you?' jimin asked cautiously, but yun nodded immediately. jimin brightened up, skipping towards a table with yun.

 

'hey, thats our spot.' a red haired boy stood, towering in front of jimin. jung hoseok pushed jimin back. as he hit yun's chest, the sturdy man hugged jimin to his chest so he wouldn't feel pain. jimin blushed, feeling yun's hot breath on his neck before yun let go and placed jimin beside himself, hugging him to his side. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter