Chapter Three

Woven Lies • A Jikook Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*lee hae ja is an OC

 

yun walked towards his singing class, having left jimin and big hit for a few hours to work on his course. he actually didn't go to big hit for work, it was like a hang out place for him as the ceo was his uncle. another reason he didn't stop going to the building was jimin, and yun didn't have the heart to leave the boy with his old friends alone. 

 

'hae ja!' he heard a familiar voice to his right, instinctly hiding behind the nearest bush. he watched the surprising pair hug.

 

'ah, jimin! i haven't seen you in ages! has it been the boys again busying you?' hae ja, a girl from yun's singing class, laughed with jimin.

 

'sorry! i've been busy. well...the thing is that the boys and i don't really talk anymore. i have a new friend though! he's really nice and sometimes the boys stare at us a lot...i don't know why.' jimin replied. hae ja's eyes glinted for a second, but she replied back.

 

'what?! really? you guys were so close...i hope the guy treats you nicely, i know you're such a beautiful soul.' hae ja smiled to jimin.

 

yun raised an eyebrow at them, not knowing why he had hidden. he got up from his knees, brushing them while he did. he kept on walking, glancing over to them a few times. it was nice to see that jimin had another friend. yun smiled to himself once and walked into his class. when he sat down, hae ja sat opposite him after a few seconds.

 

they nodded to each other, acknowledging the other's presence. they started the class a few minutes later.

 

 

'i didn't know you and hae ja knew each other.' yun asked jimin, bringing up the topic while sitting in jimin's room two days after yun had watched the two.

 

jimin giggled, remembering the cute girl. she had brown hair, puffy and cute that fell at her shoulders, but one lock on each side was longer than the rest, reaching her hips. her smile was cute, the same as all of the rest of her, and was finished with a dimple. her voice was angelic; she obviously went to those singing classes for a reason.

 

'yeah, she's a childhood friend.' jimin smiled. hae ja and jimin had been friends for a long time, but hadn't had time to see each other for a while because of the incidents happening.

 

they were really close, always told each other everything. about a few years ago, when jimin joined big hit, they grew apart, but were still good friends.

 

yun looked at him weirdly, remembering the events of the day before.

 

 

yun was walking toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter