Chapter One

Woven Lies • A Jikook Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*lowercase letters intended

 

the wind rustled park jimin's hair as he stood, secluded, on the top-most peak of a cliff. thoughts fluttered in his head as he let his mind wander free in the green grass he was standing on. those thoughts, all of one person. one single boy, who had been his light the past few years. the boy who had hugged him when he let out his hidden feelings, who had cried with him in the bathroom.

 

taehyung.

 

his best friend, his 'soulmate'. jimin tilted his head downwards, trying to hide his incoming tears from the nonexistent people around him; from the world itself. it was as if he didn't want a soul to see him like this, so broken and devastated, when normally he was all smiles and jokes and just making people happy. 

 

his thoughts turned to his group of friends that had done everything with him. they had told jimin that when he smiled, they would too. they had told him that he was their happiness.

 

but all that was breaking down. falling to pieces. their grins had turned lopsided, always scorning him in a way they had never before. he knew it wasn't all just jokes anymore. the funny teasing had turned into a monster, six now ganging up on one, swallowing jimin.

 

all because of one mistake...one secret he shouldn't have told the six people that knew him inside and out.

 

jimin didn't even think it was that big of a thing. being homoual...was it that bad that he had lost all of his friends? he had just fallen for the youngest of all of them, a mere uncontrollable love, and they had rejected him completely. especially the one who was the closest to him - jimin had told taehyung about his situation first, and the latter just gave him a disgusted look, to walk away and tell all the others.

 

the most painful thing of all, though, was how jungkook, the one jimin had swooned over multiple times, had slapped him harshly on the cheek to walk out with all the others, leaving jimin reeling on the floor, clutching his cheek in pain.

 

jimin sighed into the wind, looking back up to the clouds.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter