Chapter Four

Woven Lies • A Jikook Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin didn't believe yun one bit. he thought that hae ja would never do anything like that, so he didn't bother getting any evidence to what yun was saying. yun, on the other hand, was desperately trying to find anything that could prove his point to jimin. but he couldn't find anything. he thought he might have to talk to the girl himself, but shook the thought off as he knew that taehyung would get even more hurt if he tried anything. 

 

yun was walking down the corridor, but stopped infront of a door. the door to the lounge, where the rest of the boys hung out. jimin stopped going there as he would just get it all from them. 

 

what yun heard surprised him. he realised that he had been at the right place at the right time too many times, he has heard about almost everything that is happening. 

 

jungkook was sobbing. he was in namjoon's arms, sniffling into his chest as tears cascaded down his cheeks. 

 

'i- i love-' jungkook started, but namjoon just pulled the younger more into the hug, soothing him.

 

'i know. i know you do! we all do. but we need to keep him safe ok? we will have to hurt him but at least not as much hae ja would. please jungkook, you have to be strong for him!' namjoon said to the boy. 

 

'so...so much...' jungkook continued. 

 

they all nodded, tears in their eyes. yun silently watched, but accidentally pushed the door he was leaning on and it fell forward, and he fell with it. he stumbled into the room, all eyes on him.

 

'ah...' yun mumbled, and took a step back. he was just going to run out the door but hoseok was faster than him and closed the door behind him.

 

'sorry, but you're not going anywhere.' hoseok sighed. 

 

'what did you hear?' he questioned, looking at the other members in worry.

 

'enough to know why you guys have been doing this to jimin.' yun said, looking at taehyung, who was on the other side of the room, in the eye.

 

taehyung shuddered and looked down. 

 

'how much would that be?' namjoon asked cautiously. 

 

'i know that hae ja forced you to do this. and that you all just want to protect jimin.' yun offered, knowing that they really aren't bad people. but he couldn't fully forgive them.

 

jungkook let out a renched sob, putting his head in his hands.

 

'you love him don't you.' yun sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter