Unlucky

SECHSKIES (One-Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : This is my first time posting, I'm sorry for the long intro, some weird stuff and some things that seem off but I hope u guys still get to enjoy this story. Nothing but a little bit of my imagination. I HOPE IT'S FLUFFY ENOUGH.

 

'(y/n)' means 'your name'

~

 

After working for months, even taking up night shifts that ends at 3 am to not-so-nice jobs while juggling it with school work, I've finally saved up enough money to buy plane tickets to head over to Seoul.

 

I literally begged my parent's to set me free and they warned me that if I flunk, they wouldn't send me to school anymore. I'm taking up psychology and I plan to follow the foot steps of my father. With my not so decent korean skills, I've packed up my bags and got on my designated plane flight to Korea.

 

Finally the plane landed, I've never felt so overwhelmed. I had about a few hours before the event, so I picked out some presentable clothes and put on a bit of make up to cover up my imperfections. 

 

After their long hiatus they come back with a new album and as a whole group. Long time fans have waited for this, I was probably just starting school when they disbanded.

 

I got on the taxi and told him where I needed to go. It was raining pretty heavily but I couldn't care less, after all I was meeting Sechskies. Upon arrival at the place, it seemed empty, suddenly I get very anxious. Payed the driver and quickly - almost running, went to the entrance. 

 

I was about to get in but the guard asked me "Did you bring your album?" and suddenly, I was blank. He asked again "Your album?" I blinked twice finally coming back to my senses, "No, but I have my raffle number." 

 

I was fcked up. I can't believe I forgot my album on my desk. 

 

/You're so stupud (y/n)/ I thought to myself.

 

"No album? Sorry, but no entry." I couldn't debate since I don't know enough words to actually support myself. I had no one to ask for to borrow  some extra albums because I was literally the last one to get there.

 

I slowly and sadly walked away from the venue wearing the bright yellow rain coat. My trip, ruined. 

 

"WAIT! No!"

 

My purse has been snatched. 

 

"IC!!!"

 

My phone was in there and my wallet, luckily I have my hotel keys in my pocket but how could things get any worse? 

 

*

 

Lost in Seoul, one of the busiest places in the world and by the time I checked my wrist watch it was already 6.  Walking, trying to find my hotel, a guy suddenly pulled me into one of those tents where you drink, get drunk and completely lose yourself with every drop of alcohol. My life was extremely going downhill, I have never been this scared, but I did what I had to do, get intoxicated, snatch the man's wallet while he passed out and ran out of the tent.

 

The streets were dark and nothing but a lamp post from a far that guided my way and the moon. I was tired of walking, being drunk and half awake, I bump into this man, I was so tired and literally passed out on the street.

 

*

 

"How could your management be like this? She had her raffle ticket and you guys didn't let her in?"

 

"But polici--"

 

"Aish, yall bunch of jerks, this is one of our first events for our fans and yall ruin it for one of them"

 

I walk out angrily from the venue with the rest of the members.

 

"Hyung, don't stress too much. There are plenty more of events planned" Jaeduck says.

 

"Yeah. She can try and come over agai-"

 

All this bull sh.t makes me mad and this comeback is stressing me out.

 

". Don't you guys try to call me up and try to find out what I'm doing or where I am"

 

I hailed a cab and went straight to my regular drinking place.

 

*

 

Indulging myself into a few shots of alcohol, suddenly my phone vibrated.

 

"Annoying" I mumbled. The text was from our manager saying we had a shoot the next morning and that I shouldn't drink too much.

 

I'm in my late 30's and I'm not some kid to be told to do stuff, but I didn't want to burden my members by letting them wait before the shoot. I payed for my drinks and walked out of the tent.

 

"YAHH! Watch where you're going you blind pvnk."

 

Some girl happened to bump into me and fell on the ground. She wore a familiar rain coat and was holding a gift bag which had my name on it.

 

'Oh no, don't tell me"

 

I started to carry the girl who reeks of alcohol to a nearby bench and decided to check if she had her phone or wallet with her, instead I found another man's wallet.

 

'Did she get robbed and robbed another man?'

 

/Petty/ I mused.

 

What am I getting myself into? I don't know where she lives, I can't just leave her. 

 

'I can't call the police either. The media's f-ed up... what ever! I'll just bring her home until she wakes up'

 

I carried her into a cab and headed straight home. 

 

*

 

"How are you so heavy for a short girl?" I carried her into my bedroom and tucked her in. I look at her closely and she's actually really pretty.

 

I had to slap myself repeatedly to gain my senses.

 

'No, she's probably a student. You better draw a thick fat line since she's a fan and you're just doing her a favor'

 

"AHHH what am I doing? I have a shoot tomorrow" and with that in mind, changed into some comfortable clothes and slept on my sofa.

 

*

 

"Urghhh" I groaned out in pain with the head ache I woke up to. Stretching in bed,

 

/This hangover is really killing me/

 

"Wait, my hotel never had a pc..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter