Im Not Like Everyone Else

SECHSKIES (One-Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I’m back with another one shot fanfic! I’d like to apologize for the long wait, exam week was up and I had to put this story on hold. This story is another Reader X Member with a splash of EunKang. LONG STORY AHEAD.

 

‘(y/n)’ means ‘your name’

 

WARNING: Long chapter ahead that contains verbal and physical violence, cursing and some soft . Also some fluff uwu <3

“Everyone has worked well! Please go home safely.”

“Bye everyone, see you all tomorrow!” I bid my workmates good bye as I wore my coat. Finally reaching the exit, my eyes have been wondering looking for a special someone.

“Boo!”

“Oh sh—“

“Aye, babe, watch your language!” Said Sunghoon as he swaddled me in a hug picking me off my feet as he did a little spin.

“Hey, put me down!” I laughed as I wriggled out from his arms.

“Okay, okay short stuff!”

“Who you calling short? You’re only tall because you’re standing next to me.” I pouted as I nudged his shoulder.

“My point exactly!”

“Also how long have you been waiting?” I asked.

“Hmm, not long. I mean 2 hours is kinda like 5 minutes.”

“Hey! Stop kidding around. Also, have you eaten dinner?”

“Not yet. We can head out and eat somewhere nice if you want. The night is still young.” Looking up admirably into the star –filled sky.

“You’re weird. How is 12 AM early?” I laughed.

We stopped walking for a while, we stood there in place, looking at each other under the moonlight. It’s the feeling I got the first time I met him, the feeling when I first looked into those beautiful eyes of his, the moment I fell for that smile, it still gives me butterflies.

“What’s the matter?” he smiled softly. “Nothing, it’s just that I love your eyes, I love your smile and… I love you.” I replied taking his hands, he pulled me into a hug and planted a kiss on my forehead. “And I love you too.”

With hands intertwined, he walked me home.

“You’ll be fine right?” looking worried, he asked.

“I said, I’ll be fine. Now, scoot Cinderella! We’ll see each other tomorrow!” I playfully shooed him.

“Okay, good night!”

“Good night~”

Just like every other day. Sunghoon would bring me home from work, ask me how I am and I’d come home tired from working at the bar, a not so decent job, where I’d meet so many different kinds of people, people happily getting wasted, people trying to forget a certain memory they resent, single women putting out a show and a lot of drunken completely rude men.

I’ve been working there for a while now, I haven’t had ‘that’ encounter yet. It both saddens and scares me that at any time I could get paid and taken home like my workmates. People working at bars like these, are desperate for money. Desperate like me.

With aching feet from serving drinks all night, I carelessly threw my bag on the floor and let all my weight sink into the sofa, feeling a lot more relaxed. I stayed in that position for a while before having to sit up. The empty room that once used to be bright seemed so lonely, with no one to greet me “You’re home.” and no one to tell me “Good night.” It’s been years like this ever since mom left me and dad for some other guy he met while working abroad, while basically telling 9 year old me, that dad was the one who cheated on her.

Shaking my head from the thought. I decided to change myself and sleep.

‘Tomorrow’s another day.’

*

Morning came and as usual I would get ready and head out to the hospital. Walking out in such a haste, I tend to lose my focus like any other person short on time. Crossing the road, a guy had almost ran over me with his car.

“Blind !

‘What did he call me?’

I walked over to the driver’s side of the car and knocked on his window.

“Who you calling a ? The light was red, idiot.” I exclaimed, while he never bothered to roll down the window. If ever I’d bump into that man ever again, he’d be dead to me.

Finally, arriving at the hospital, got in the elevator pressing number 4.

Knocking on the door, first scanning the place before entering.

“Oh, good morning Doc!”

“Good morning (y/n)!”

“So how is he?”

The doctor told me the good news first then preceded to explain the growing concerns with my father’s situation.

“Oh, okay. I see, thank you.”

I walked closer to where my half-conscious dad was at and sat at the edge of the bed, held his hand, looked at him as my eyes begin to sting and unavoidable get teary at the site of my only family suffering like this. But I had to be strong for the both of us and stop myself from breaking down. I kissed his forehead.

“Dad, how are you? Today, you wouldn’t believe what type of person I’ve bumped into. He was rude! Anyways, I hope you’ll get your strength back so we can both kick soon. I love you.”

Sat there, quietly praying that this momentary phase of sadness would pass. I’m preoccupied with a lot of stuff, one of which is how am I supposed to pay for the bills. More than an hour later, I decide to leave for breakfast, going into the elevator with another man. I was about to press ‘ground floor’ when he suddenly tapped my hand.

“Oops, I’m sorry I didn’t see your hand, I guess I’m a blind idiot.”

That voice.

“Oh you.” I rolled my eyes at the coincidental meeting with the guy that almost killed me while crossing the street.

“Hey, show some respect. I work here, now, mind pushing the ‘GF’ for me?”

“Excuse you, but who are you even?” I knitted my eyebrows as I pushed the Ground Floor button.

“Me? Well, call me doctor. Doctor Eun. Want my full name?” He smirked.

“Uhm, no! I’ll be getting off now. Bye.” I pushed him aside, walking briskly away from him and straight for the exit.

‘Rude’ I mumbled.

/ring/

It was Sunghoon.

“Good morning!” I chirped into the phone.

“Good morning! Breakfast?”

“Yes! I’m starving!”

We’ve decided to meet up at the nearest café, instead deciding to have brunch. I couldn’t help but telling him how my morning was and how my dad was.

“I hope you’re dad gets well soon.”

“I hope so too.”

“Also, who’s that bastard you met earlier? I’d kill him the moment I’d see him.”

“Hey, calm down. I took care of it already. And also” I looked around and leaned closer as I whispered “watch your language, you’re sooo loud.”

“Sorry, ahaha.”

“He said his name was Doctor Eun. How could an ill-mannered guy like him be a doctor…”

I rambled on and on about how a doctor should be, or at least how a decent being should be before noticing Hoon was spacing out, cutting him off with a snap. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Blinking and shook his head, before replying: “Nothing much. Let’s eat, food’s getting cold.”

I spent my whole day with him, talking nonsense and it came to the point where I had to tell him about my financial problems, about my dad about how I’m struggling to pay all these bills for my dad to get better.

He pursed his lips looking sadly at me, worried, as he put his arm over my shoulder and squeezed my arm to ease me up from being all tense.

“Hey, I wish I could help you but all I can do for you is being by your side.” This feeling of vulnerability just builds up inside of me as I dug my face deeper into his chest, feeling a lot safer in his arms.

“Why don’t we head out for a drink?” I just nodded. I was up for anything that could get me out of this pain and make me happy and feel free even just for a moment. Thus, with every drop of liquor, getting dizzy, I let all my emotions out, I didn’t mind getting wasted this night, since I was on leave. If you didn’t know me, you’d probably think I’m a mad man who lost everything. I felt like I did lose everything.

Late in the night I can feel myself getting drowsier, losing my body coordination. I could barely stand up and keep my eyes open. Sunghoon, who has been with me the whole time, suddenly stood up with his physique towering over me, blocking the light, he had his arms over at my side, like so barricade, leaning in. His face was getting closer to mine, inches away, I tried to push him, but I was too weak against a man like him. His cold lips were pressed against mine, my hand we’re struggling to escape his grip. His kiss got deeper and deeper.

‘I lost.’

*

Waking up with a massive headache most importantly in an unfamiliar room. I looked around, and there lay Sunghoon and his bare body against mine. I took a peek at under my sheets. Like him, I was bare. I started to panic, I felt like crying. It felt like I’ve been betrayed.

I got up making sure I wouldn’t wake him up, took my clothes off the floor and got changed.

‘How could he? He knew I wouldn’t like it.’ I just furrowed my eyebrows in frustration and in disbelief.

Opening the door, there stood Sunghoon, with a towel hanging over the lower part of body and a robe. I hanged my head low, averting his gaze.

“Where are you going?” Having both his arm over the door to block me.

“I’m leaving. I think I need a little time by myself.”

He sighed heavily as I pushed his arms. Picking up the last bit of my belonging he stopped me mid track from leaving the room.

“Don’t tell me you’re mad?”

“I completely made it clear that I don’t like it when you play nasty like that especially when I’m knocked out like that.” I shot back at him.

“Oh, come one! You were drunk. I was drunk. WE were both drunk and we both know that we liked it.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter