Nickname

SECHSKIES (One-Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeduck wonders about the grocery to get ingridients for a special dinner. Is there an anniversary? Birthday, perhaps? Nope. He just wanted to make an ordinary meal into a special one.

Finally got all that he needed, he went straight home to cook. Hours went by but somehow ended in a mess.

"What to do?" He looked at his finished 'creation' with frustration. Stuck in his deep thoughts, the sound of his phone startled him a bit.

He checked on who the notification was from. He grew even more nervous since Suwon just texted that he'll be coming over.

He didn't think about replying instead he tiddied the place up and went for a quick shower before changing into something else.

Not long after he heard his door open. The only person who knows the passcode to his door was Suwon. Suwon, pretty much came in and out of the house as much as he pleases. 

"Hyung, what are you up to?" He asked.

"Uhmmm" Jaeduck replied nervously.

"Did you try cooking?" 

"How did you know?!"

"You left the pot on the stove and you look frustrated."

"Yeah. I just wanted to make dinner for us." 

"Hey don't worry." Suwon smiled as he raised a bag filled with containers of food made by himself. They laid out the cutlery, set the food on the table and started eating.

Jaeduck, can't help but smile at his favorite dongsaeng.

"What? Is their something wrong?" Suwon said between bites.

"Nothing!" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter