Convenience Store pt.1

SECHSKIES (One-Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As you can see, I’m not a good visual writer, more like I’m better off with dialogues. I decided to make this LeaMak fanfic, because there isn’t enough of LeaMak content in this world! So please enjoy this bit of my imagination. Long one-shot, so brace yourself.

 

 

I’m having a mental breakdown, how do I tell my parents that I got kicked out of school? At this point, I should pack up in advance, for sure they’ll cut me off with money and kick me out. I, Jang Suwon, is going homeless.

“What?”

Are they deaf or something?

“So, let me say that again. You got kicked out of school?”

If I wasn’t in front of my parents, I would’ve rolled my eyes until it reached the back of my head, but with a sigh, I nodded and said, “Yes, mom.”

They look at each other, frustrated of course, my dad held my mom’s hand a let out a low sigh. I’m expecting to get a beating like I always do. Practically at this point, it’s like a daily habit to get a scolding even for the smallest things I do.

“What do you plan on doing?” My dad asked breaking the silence.

“I don’t know either…” I pondered for a while before adding

“I want to be independent. I want to take a break from school.”

They both looked so puzzled.

“This is the third time you’re getting kicked out and schools won’t accept you since second semester is ending. Take a break if you want, I don’t care.” My father waved it off, pissed at what I said of course, before standing and leaving the room. My mom, sits next to me and pulls me into a hug.

“Will you be okay? I’ll give you extra money.” She looked so worried

“Mom, I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. I need to find myself and grow up a bit.” I assured her.

*

Walking down the streets of Seoul, with my luggage, homeless and jobless.

“To survive, I need a job.”

Across the street, I can hear quarrelling coming from a convenient store that’s always overflowing with girl customers. I never understood the rave in convenient stores that they have to go crazy about it. I mean, it’s a store. What else?

“Sir, I’m so sorry but working with him? I can’t take it anymore! He’s a devil!” A man, probably in his early 20s, said while throwing the work clothes on the streets, briskly walking farther away from the store.

“Yah! What about your pay?” An older guy shouted out.

“Keep it! I don’t need it!

Woah. What a waste. I walked faster to catch up with the older guy, maybe I could snatch that job. I tapped his shoulder.
“Sir, excuse me also good afternoon! Do you have any vacant jobs, I can take?”

His once annoyed expression went away and turned into a smile.

“Well fella, you’re right on time.” He said as he pushed me into the shop.

“You can start today if you want.” He added while handing me the work clothes. “Also, I’ll be out for a week, so I’ll be leaving you with your partner, which you’ll meet very soon. You can start by mopping the floors and…”

He rambled for a good 30 minutes on what I should do and suddenly a guy came out of the staff room.

“Looks like your partner is here. I’ll be leaving now. Bye” and with that he left the store.

I looked around for a while, before having to put on my work clothes, more like a black apron and a cap.

“Boo! Ahahaha, YAH you’re no fun, you should’ve been surprised.” He pouted. I have to admit, I was slightly startled.

“Oh, hi-“

“Anyways, I’m Jiwon, and you’ll be working for me, starting now. You are?”

“Suwon. Jang Suwon.” I replied to the black haired man, who had noticeable tan.

“Oh, I see…" He nodded “So what are you standing here for? Get to work” He scolded.

No wonder that man left work. I’ll be working with a bully, this feels just like school. I just grabbed the mop, rolled my eyes and did my job.

Arranging and stocking up the shelves, school girls of my age, came flocking over to the counter, happy and very loud. I wondered what the commotion was.

“What can I help you girls with?” He smiled sweetly to them and girls had swoon over him.

‘What a complete fakie.’ I rolled my eyes at the cheesy and fake action. Mopping while walking backwards, I hit someone.

“Hey! Watch where you’re going.” A girl shouted.

“I’m sorry.”

“Yah, Suwon! What are you doing?” He whispered while putting me into a headlock. “Hey, I’m sorry about what my friend did there. Can I help you with anything else?” He replied sweetly before letting me go to do my job again. I sighed heavily at his playboy tricks. With that he heads over to the counter to get the pay.

“Your change.” Again, looking at her straight in the eyes. This is cringe worthy for any guy watching him.

“Oh, no, you can keep it.” One of the girls said, shyly. I can’t believe girls fall for this.

“Really. Well, come back soon! Annyeong~” He waved and with that the group of loud girls left.

“See? That’s how you get extra money around here.” He smiled toothily as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter