Sneaky As Always

SECHSKIES (One-Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There are barely any people coming in tonight." Suwon said as he refilled the popcorn machine.

"Shut up will you? I'm trying to work." Jiwon said as he moves his body along with the car he's driving to in the game.

"Work, huh?" Suwon scoffed as he checks the clock.

"Hey. Calm down. Let's do something fun when the movie starts." Jiwon suggested with an evil smile on his face.  Suwon had a bad hunch and already knows that his mischievous hyung was gonna break rules again.

"No. That will be our second strike. I can't loose this job." He said as he folded his stiff robot arms across his chest while he shook his head.

"You're such a robot! Let's have fun." Jiwon smiled as he wrapped his arm around the younger man's shoulder.

"And would you look at the time. 5 minutes before we the movie starts and we can have 2 hours and a half of freedom." He added.

"You," he removed Jiwons arms around him, dusted and straighten his clothes as if he had a dirty man around him "can have fun on your own." 

"Boring!" He faked yawned. "The movie that's out is boring, so there are barely any people, I suggest we make the best outta it. Here have some pop corn!" He said as he shoved the bag of popcorn to Suwon before jumping over the counter and running to the stock room.

Such a kid. He thought to himself as he got out of the counter in the most simple way. 

He got into the stock room that had all the movies you could t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter