Chapter 7

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, you’re awake?” Hyunjoong smiles as he caresses Jaejoong’s hair, looking directly into his black doe eyes. Jaejoong nods slightly as he looks at his twin brother.

            “Yunho..is he here?” Jaejoong asks as he looks around his room, hoping for the man to be there.

            “He is. Downstairs with dad. You want me to call for him?” Jaejoong just nods at the response before Hyunjoong walks out of the room. The next thing he sees is Yunho, leaning on the door frame while watching him with a small smile tugging on his lips.

            “Hey beautiful, you’re up?” Yunho says, half jokingly as he approaches Jaejoong. Jaejoong sits up and grabs Yunho’s hand.

            “You’re okay right? You’re not hurt?” Jaejoong takes a good look at Yunho’s physical before Yunho cups his cheeks, making Jaejoong to look at him instead.

            “I am fine. I am not hurt, and I am totally perfect right now,” Yunho whispers softly as Jaejoong stares into his brown orbs, leaning into his touch as well. A soft sighs eliciting through Jaejoong lips before he closes his eyes.

            “I am sorry. I must have scared you Yun,” he whispers back as Yunho sits on the bed, looking at him with a chuckle.

            “Yeah, I was so freaking scared. You don’t know how freak out I was,” Yunho fakes a scared face before Jaejoong slaps his shoulder hard. A melodious laughter echoes through the room while Yunho is holding Jaejoong’s hands, preventing him from hitting him any further. “Come on, I was just kidding Jae. Its a thousand years too early before you can scare me with something like that.”

            “Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter