Chapter 2

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah, I am dying,” Jaejoong rests his face on the table where all the files are scattered all over the table. His work is piling up, follows by the school schedule. His little brother, Kim Myungsoo looks at him before he laughs softly, shaking his head slightly.

            “Hyung, you’re still young, don’t die yet!” he rubs Jaejoong’s back before he let out a soft chuckles. Ever since Jaejoong comes into this family, Myungsoo has been helping him non-stop. “So hyung, I heard that you’ve made friend at school?”

            “Hmm, yes. His name is Jung Yunho,” Jaejoong flicks the pen on the table without even lifting his head from it. He looks at the pen instead of his little brother.

            “Is he handsome?” Kim Myungsoo rests his head on the table as well just to meet with Jaejoong’s eyes. His eyes are sparkly excited.

            “Mhmm, he is. Very good looking and attractive,” Jaejoong nods once before he pokes Myungsoo’s forehead with the pen. “Why? You want to know him?”

            “No, it’s just rare for you to be interested in someone hyung,” he grins as he swats Jaejoong’s hand away, hissing slightly.

            “Who said I am interested in him?” Jaejoong frowns slightly before Myungsoo burst out laughing, slapping Jaejoong’s back.

            “Hyung, you even went out to have a lunch with him!!” and now, his other brother, Kim Soohyun is staring at his two brothers.

            “You went for a lunch with him?” Soohyun asks as he keeps on staring. He knows that his brother is a very good looking man, and he is pretty sure that everyone would love to date this beautiful brother of his. Even though he is such a nonchalant and expressionless person really. But by just talking about this Yunho guy, his brother managed to make a lot of faces.

            “At school. We were waiting for our classes, and we eat together. That’s all,” he nods once with a firm expression on his face. Myungsoo and Soohyun both hums with a playful smile tugging on their faces. Jaejoong looks at them with a slight confused face. “What?”

            “Nothing, we’re just happy that you found a friend…or maybe more?” Soohyun hums while pretending to check on the file. Jaejoong throws the pen directly to his head, causing him to groan. “Yah, why are you doing that?”

            “No reason, just because,” Jaejoong rolls his eyes before he covers his face with the file once Soohyun throws the pen back to him as well. Myungsoo just laughs it off since these two brothers of his really don’t get along, or rather, they always quibble with each other. It’s normal.

            “Hey, what’s going on here?” their father, Kim Minjong enters the room with a little frown. He knows that his two sons love quibbling with each other, and he is always trying to make peace for both. Even though it’s usually no used, he still needs to make sure that this two kids won’t hurt each other in the process.

            “As usual dad. When did they ever stop anyway?” Hyunjoong who is sitting at the table as well continues checking on the file, chuckling.

            “Aish, you two. Should I put you two on a time out?” both Jaejoong and Soohyun puffs his cheeks, not answering even a bit. Myungsoo chuckling softly by his side and pats both of his brother’s head.

            “By the way, how’s school?” Minjong looks at Jaejoong who is still glaring at Soohyung who is totally ignoring him right now.

            “School is okay..” he says as he kicks Soohyun’s leg under the table. Soohyun winces slightly before he grits his teeth to prevent himself from doing the same thing. Jaejoong maintains his poker face before he looks at his father who is literally glaring at him. “Sorry.”

            Minjong just shakes his head, ruf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter