Chapter 4

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            [Jaejoong’s email]

‘You work today right? Do your best.’

            This simple email has made Yunho smiles all day. He knows that it’s weekend, and he won’t be seeing Jaejoong at all. Also, due to certain circumstances, Jaejoong only has classes for four days. So, they won’t be able to see each other for three days in a week. It’s crucifying for Yunho.

            “So Yunho hyung, seems like you’re enjoying your school?” one of his co-host, Ong Seungwoo is flashes his toothy grins at him. Yunho looks at him as he ruffles the kid’s hair gently before he puts his phone into his pocket.

            “I am. It is fun to go to school lately,” Yunho closes the locker and fixes his outfit before he walks out of the changing room, just to be greeted by the owner. They talked about Yunho’s performance for this week and seems like Yunho is the number 2 host for this week ranking.

            “Whoaa, hyung! You moved up! Seems like you’ve been working great too,” Seungwoo clings onto Yunho’s shoulder as he checks at the ranking along with Yunho.

            “Mhmm, well, I worked hard,” Yunho smiles as he walks towards the front door, just to see Jaejoong staring at the sign board in front of the club. “Jae?”

            The man looks at the source of the voice before he flashes a smile. “Ah, so this is where you’re working.”

            Jaejoong is wearing a black suit, his hair is all made up and he is standing there like he is waiting for something, or someone. Yunho can’t see anyone as such though. They just stare at each other for some times, until a voice break it up.

            “Hyung, we’re done here...oh?” Kim Myungsoo tilts his head once he sees that his brother is staring at someone. “And this is?”

            “Yunho, this is Yunho,” Jaejoong looks at his youngest brother who suddenly is gone from his side. When he realizes it, Myungsoo already standing in front of Yunho and stares directly at him.

            “Yah, that’s rude,” Jaejoong slaps his brother’s back lightly before he pulls him back followed by a loud groan.

            “Hyung, that’s hurt,” Myungsoo fakes a sulking face as he rubs his back, wherever he can reach it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter