Chapter 3

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Jae, seems like I can’t pick you up today. We’re going to have a board meeting today and you know, afterwards, we’re going for a drink. You should be there too you know,” Hyunjoong puts on his coat as he looks at Jaejoong who is reading a document.

            “Mhmm, it’s okay. I will go back by myself,” Jaejoong takes the document along with him. “Let’s go to the meeting. I won’t join the drink though.”

            “Aish, you’re so antisocial,” Hyunjoong laughs as his twin walks pass by him without saying a word, ignoring everything. “So, you’ll be spending time with Yunho after this?”

            Jaejoong turns around just to glare Hyunjoong who is now laughing, holding his stomach while walking. Jaejoong cannot believe that even his twin brother is teasing him too. Usually, it’s his other two brothers.

            “I have class today. Of course I would see Yunho in that class. Idiot,” Jaejoong mumbles to himself as he nudges his brother’s side slightly. Hyunjoong just laughs and enters the meeting room.

            “Then, should we be ready of having another family member?” Jaejoong smacks Hyunjoong head with the file in his hand. He cannot believe that his brother continuously teasing him, and it seems like they’re quite interested in Yunho.

            “Why are you guys so interested in Yunho?” Jaejoong asks while sitting down on his seat. Hyunjoong smiles slightly as he looks at his twin brother.

            “Because, he is the first man that made you smile, and talks a lot. Aside from us,” Hyunjoong nods once as Jaejoong stares at him.

            “How the hell did you know that SIR?” he emphasises the word 'sir' on purpose and now, Jaejoong is crossing his arms on his chest. He is looking at his brother with a slight suspicious look on his face.

            “Er..we didn’t stalk, or anything. Don’t get mad,” and that’s when Jaejoong grabs Hyunjoong neck, headlocking him and making ruckus just before the board meeting starts. And only his father is capable of breaking them free. As if his father is being summoned, he comes right on time.

            “Yah! Stop!”

            “So, about your presentation, Yunho, Jaejoong, what is the theme of this design?” the professor asks while checking on the 3D design that they have drew using the software and also the 3D design that they’ve made by hand.

            “We would like to make an affordable house for every family in Korea. Based on recent economy, it is better to have an affordable house with a good design and materials,” Yunho answers as he presents the materials costing and the construction costing. The professor checks on it before he nods, approving the design.

            “This is the first design I’ve seen that will only used this much as costing. Do you think it’s possible?” the professor reads the materials list one by one.

            “Yes, after calculating the maximum prices, the gross profit that we can gain from such price is around 40%. And I think, for a house, we can maximise our profit by 40-50% per house. So, this amount is fulfilling the requirements,” Jaejoong gives an explanation as he shows the calculation that he has done before.

            “I see, that is true. The gross profit for a design would not be more than 50% or else, your tax return would be double the amount,” the professor smiles as he looks at Yunho and Jaejoong. “You two seems like the perfect partner for this.”

            “Thank you prof,” both of them bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter