Chapter 1

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re sure that you’re ready?” this is the nth times that this guy, Kim Hyunjoong asking his brother, Kim Jaejoong. Jaejoong tilts his head while looking at his brother with a ‘stop-asking-that-question-already-face’. Hyungjoong just laughs before he stops the car at the sideroad. “Be careful. I will pick you up later. Okay?”

            Jaejoong shakes his head with a smile before he exits the car. He bends down just to look at his brother. “Stop worrying you worrywart. I am fine already. Don’t worry.” He laughs as he closes the door, walking directly towards the university. Due to his line of work, he must study a little more about architecture and something related to contraction site. And since his father knows the dean of this faculty, Jaejoong is given a special privilege in joining the classes.

            He chooses one of the empty seat before he looks at the other students who are already in their seats. He chooses to ignore, instead of making friends. He is not there for friends and since he is too old to be a college student, better if they leave him alone. He waits for a few minutes before the lecturer comes in and gives the lecture. And that’s when the door to the lecture hall swings open follows by a student coming in in a rush.

            “I’m sorry that I’m late,” he says before he sits next to Jaejoong. He inhales deeply before he looks at Jaejoong through the corner of his eyes. His eyes widen slightly and his brows quirks at the sight. Brown hair, big doe eyes, pale skin. This is the first time he sees a man this pretty. And also, this is the first time he sees this guy in the campus.

            “I am Yunho,” he whispers, not wanting the lecturer to hear. But Jaejoong just stares to the front before he spares Yunho a glance. He notices that Yunho is looking to the front as well even though he was talking to Jaejoong before.

            “Jaejoong,” he whispers back without raising any suspicion. He is pretty sure that this guy won’t disturb him anymore, and seems like he is right. Yunho never speaks to him afterwards. They’re both concentrating on the study.

            “Okay, that’s all for today,” the lecturer finishes his lecture before he walks out. All the students are getting ready to leave as well before a few girls approaching where Jaejoong and Yunho are sitting. They’re also ready to leave when the girls suddenly talk to Yunho.

            “Are you leaving already? It’s still early,” one of the girl speaks in a whiny manner, causing Jaejoong to almost puke. Even though he doesn’t really care, but, it is obvious that this guy is the popular guy at school. Aah, how long hasn’t he sees something like this. Since school?

            “Mhmm, sorry. I am going to eat lunch, with this guy,” he points to Jaejoong while Jaejoong just gives him a ‘don’t-involve-me-stare’. Yunho gives him a ‘please-help-me-look’ at Jaejoong in exchange. Somehow, they’re speaking through his eyes.

            “Ah, then, we can join. We want to know this pretty guy as well,” one of the girl smiles happily at Jaejoong. Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter