Chapter 5

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Jaejoong enters the school area in a rush. Seems like he is late to class today due to waking up late. He has too much works lately and they need to reconstruct one whole project due to the misinformation from the other party. He can no longer delay the time and he dashes to where the class is being held.

            “I am sorry for being late,” Jaejoong panting hard as soon as he enters the lecture room. And he gains a lot of attention from other people as well.

            “Good that you know that you’re late. Now, take your seat,” the professor being sarcastic despite his poker face. Jaejoong bows apologetically before he looks around to where he can sit before he sees a man raising his hand, waving it slightly without even looking at him. Jaejoong snorts slightly but still sits right next to him.

            “Nice bed hair you have there,” Yunho whispers while Jaejoong runs his fingers through his hair, trying to fix it.

            “Shut up,” Jaejoong huffs slightly before he concentrates on the lecture.

 

 

            “So, why are you late?” Yunho asks while waiting for his lunch at the café.

            “Too much works,” Jaejoong inhales deeply before he rests his head on Yunho’s shoulder, sighing softly afterwards. Yunho heart skips a beat while inhaling Jaejoong scent.

            “Yah, you didn’t shower did you,” those words made Jaejoong pinches his thigh hard enough to make Yunho winces.

            “Shut up. I washed myself okay,” a soft sulking voice coming out of his pouty lips. Yunho holds his laughter as they’re in the cafe. He tries to gain Jaejoong attention by poking him everywhere, but Jaejoong just keep ignoring him.

            “Hm, even your sulking face is pretty,” Yunho whispers and Jaejoong just spare him a glance. Yunho smiles sheepishly as Jaejoong rolls his eyes slightly.

            “Of course. Who do you think I am?” Jaejoong answers nonchalantly and Yunho let out a soft chuckle.

            “And you called me a narcissist?” Yunho chuckles before he picks up the lunch that is ready.

            “Don’t you know that narcissistic is contagious?” Jaejoong eats his lunch that he has received earlier while Yunho can no longer hold his laughter. “Yah, too loud. Shhhh.”

            “Your fault okay!” Yunho settles down again next to Jaejoong before he starts eating, but still chuckling every once in a while. “So, how are you going to go back today? You come alone right?”

            “My brother dropped me off. I will head back by bus I think?” Jaejoong nods once as Yunho stares at him.

            “Do you know how?” Yunho kinds of in a disbelief situation since he is pretty sure that Jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter