The Boys' House

I Would Do Anything To Make You Happy

Mihyun's POV

It was already weekend. Minwoo and I become close friends and I started calling her oppa. I woke up in the morning and took the morning routine. My brother left early already. I was alone so I texted Shihyun.

From: Mihyun :)
To: Shihyun

Good Morning Shin-ah! New name for yah. XD
Are you busy right now?
Will you come here at home? I'm alone right now.

Later on I received a reply.

To: Mihyun
From: Shihyun

Good Morning Min-ah! New name for you too. XD
I'm not busy right now. Sure I will come.
I actually planning to come there anyway.

Now I replied to her text.

From: Mihyun
To: Shihyun

Thanks Shin-ah! 

After 30 minutes, Shihyun arrived. She rang the door bell and I opened the door. Unexpected, she brought something.

"What's that?" pointing on a paper bag Shihyun was holding as soon as she entered the house.

"Oh this? This is your costume." putting the paper bag on the table.

"Jjinja?" with suprised face.

"Yes!" with a nod. "By the way, have you eaten your breakfast yet?"

"Aniyo. I was waiting for you." 

"Good. I wasn't able to eat my breakfast." rubbing her stomach. "Sure you can eat."

"Yay! After that, will you fit the costume for me?"

"Sure. I'm looking forward to the costume anyway."

Suddenly, my phone rings and I looked onto it. I received a message from Minwoo.

To: Mihyun
From: Minwoo :)

Mihyun-ah, you're available today, right?
Remember our plan? The twins and I going to pick you after an hour.
Is Shihyun with you?

I read the message and gave him a reply.

From: Mihyun
To: Minwoo oppa

Arasso, oppa.
Shihyun is here with me. 
We'll wait for you.

Shihyun was watching me the whole time.

"You've been so close lately, huh."

"Bwo? What's wrong with it?

"Nothing, it's just weird because you've been enemies for so long then suddenly you've became friends."

"It's better than before."

"Maybe you're right." Shin-ah sighing. "Let's try the costume now." "Okay."

Shihyun took out the costume and show it to me. It was so beautiful. After all it was made by the daughter of clothing line. We went to my room to try the costume. The costume was a pink gown, more likely the same the original gown of Aurora from sleeping beauty but with some changes. More likely, modernized type. Shihyun also tried fixing my hair. Couple of minutes passed, the doorbell rang. We went downstairs and opened the door, and suprisingly its Minwoo and the twins. As soon I've their face was so shocked. It is because we were in a hurry that I forgot that I was still wearing the costume. Their faces were red as tomato. They stopped in the moment, looked me from head to toe with red faces.

"Yah! Snap it out. Why oppas' faces are red?"

"Mian, Miyeong-ah. We're just suprised." they came inside and seat on the couches.

"It's okay. Please wait here I'm just gonna change."

"Okay."

Minwoo's POV

"Yah, Minwoo. Isn't she beautiful?" Minwoo who was out of mind till Youngmin suddenly slap his back.

"Yah! That hurts, hyung." 

"Hahahah. That's you fault for not listening."

"What did you say anyway?"

"Mihyun is beautiful, right?" 

"Of course. How can she be a queenka if not?"

"Minwoo you're such a babo." Kwangmin slap Minwoo's back.

"Waeyo?! That hurts, you know. " We began teasing each other that we didn't realize we're too noisy already.

"Yah! Will you shut up? You're so noisy out there." Shihyun shouted from upstairs.

"Mian!" we shouted back.

Few moments, the two girls came back.

"Thank goodness, you're done." sighing.

"Mianhe oppa, we lost track of time."

"Come let's just go."

We went to the boys' car with their driver. 

"Next year I'll be having my driving license." Kwangmin suddenly blurted out.

"So what?" Minwoo said.

"Nothing."

"Sounds cool. Shihyun also decided about that."

"How about taking the exam for the driver's license together?"

"Fine with me, how about you guys?"

"Definitely agree!"

Mihyun's POV

Soon we arrived the boys' house. It's quite big than I've imagined. The Black and White Theme outside was so cool. We went inside and saw the shiny brown floor, white-colored walls and cieling, biege color sofas and couches, 32-inch Flat Screen LCD TV in the living room.

"Woah! It's cool, right Min-ah?" Shihyun asked wandering around the living room.

"Deh~. Do you really live here?" I sat down with one of the sofas.

Minwoo nodded. "We have a maid here after all and butler."

"Jjinja? Just for the three of you?" I asked again and the twins nodded.

"The maid for the food and cleaning and butler for errands and guarding the house. 1 maid and 1 butler."

"Ooooh. That's good for you , right Shin-ah?" she nodded.

"We will just take the script in our rooms. Please wait here." They walked to the stairs but suddenly Shihyun said something.

"Can we come too? I wanna see your room." she asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure." Youngmin answered. "Well, that's was easy. Usually guys don't want girls to come in their rooms." she said to herself.

We went together upstairs. Firstly, we went to the room with a Pikachu sticker with the word saying 'Welcome' which first to be seen 2 blocks away from the stairs in the right side. It was surely, Kwangmin's room. We walked around the room and pikachu is really the main point.. The room was decoreated with white and with pikachu painted in one side of the wall in the room. A shelf filled with anything related to Pikachu such as dolls, stuff toys, poster, cap, etc comes in different sizes. A walked-in wardrobe with 1 side filled with pikachu shirts, hoodies, pants, pajamas, etc. His bed was good enough for him another pikachu, a pikachu blanket. Surely, he really loves pikachu that much. He always received pikachu stuff as a gift from his admirers and fans. He also have his desk with his picture, his twin, the both of them, family picture and picture with Minwoo, Younghim and him. Kwangmin took the script from his drawer.

"You're really love Pikachu don't you?" I asked Kwangmin

"Hmm." He nodded. "It's my love."

"Well. It's what you like. Pikachu is cute after all." I giggled. "Kaja. Let's go to another room." Youngmin

We went to another room which is on the left side 2 blocks away from Kwangmin's room. It was Youngmin oppa's room. This time the room green-colored room with a Winnie-the-Pooh Poster. Here comes again, Winnie-the-Pooh lover. He also have a shelf with Winnie-the-Pooh stuff in different sizes which usually given by his fans and admirers. The room is more the same with Kwangmin's instead Pikachu, it have Winnie the Pooh. They're really twins after all. Youngmin took his script from his drawer.

"Twins will always be twins, right?" Shihyun said to herself and sighed.

"Why? It's not a bad thing at all." I said.

"Maybe you're right." she just smiled.

This time the last but not the least, Minwoo's room. The room's wall is painted with light blue. It has a different filling with the twins' room because it's not filled with cartoon/anime character dolls,etc. It's more likely a simple guy's room. A shelf filled with music albums and manhwa. Upper part is filled with music album while the lower part is filled with manhwas. Simplicity has it's own beauty. It also had a walked-in wardrobe. Instead of cartoon/anime character, he had a picture Taemin oppa from SHINee and a SHINee poster.

"You like SHINee?" I asked.

"Deh. What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing. I also liked them."

"Oooh really. That's great."

But one thing catch my attention. A picture in the desk, it's only a picture, not in frame, lying down in the desk. Minwoo saw me looking at it. He suddenly took the picture, hides inside his drawer and took his script.

I asked, "Who's th-" Minwoo covered my mouth in a 'it's a secret' manner and a smile from his face was gone for the moment.

"Don't tell anyone what you just. You don't see nothing at all."  he looked at me with a serious glare.

"A...ra..sso." I said.

"Kaja!" He smiled back again like nothing happened. We came back downstairs and start discussing about the practice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now. Hope you like my story.

I will stop using colors. It kinda tiring .

It might be better cause the font colors sometimes hurt your eyes.

Comments please.

Thanks for my 16 subscribers.

Please continue on reading this. You might getting bored already.

Exciting chapters will be coming soon.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong~