Before The Play: The Cafe

I Would Do Anything To Make You Happy

((Kring!! Kring!!)) my bell rang. I stopped the alarm and get up from the bed. It was still 5:30am. I decided to woke up early to have an early preparation for the play. I looked in the calendar and said to myself.

"Today is the day, huh?" I fix my bed and start preparing. "Better be ready. It's better to be early than late."

I start preparing. I washed my face, brush my teeth, take a bath, and lastly wear my uniform. I also arrange my stuff, making sure important things will be bring to school. Before I knew it, someone was knocking the door.

"Come in." it was umma.

"Omo, umma."

"So today is your play, right my dear?" I nodded.

"Well, are you ready?"

"Yes." I replied. 

"Have a good time." she smiled. "Can we come watch too?" I nodded in reply. "Sure."

"If we have time we will come but if not, we just let your brother come and record the play."

"Sure. But I think it's better if you send someone to record it. Donghyun oppa will be busy."

"Omo. I almost forgot he's the school president." she giggled. "Okay. The breakfast is ready."

"I'll be coming." Umma left and close the door. Few minutes, I came downstairs and went to the dinning room.

I saw Donghyun oppa eating breakfast with appa and umma. I hurriedly seated and saw the breakfast. It was my favorite, pancakes.

"Pancakes!" I started eating my breakfast with a big smile on my face. I finished my breakfast and went back to my room to check everything.

"Uniform check! Comb, hair ties, mirror, and make-up check! blah2x blah2x check! Costume check!" I came downstairs back and saw oppa in the living room.

"Oppa, kaja!" I tapped his shoulder signalling to come and then we arrived at school.

"See you later oppa." he just nodded to me and I just hurriedly went to our classroom.

I went inside our classroom and saw many of my classmates already arrived even though it's still early. There are decorations scattered around the room, ready to be decorated.

"Min-ah! You're here!" she called my name as I walked inside the room.

"Shin-ah, why is everyone early today? And what all this decorations?"

"Don't you remember?" she tilted her head sligthy sidewards. "What remember, do you mean?"

"We're having a cafe"

"Cafe? How come I didn't know about this?"

"Well, they decided it while we're practicing at the stage the other day. Since it was issued that every class must have their own business or activity to make the guest have fun for the festival."

"Jjinja? How come I didn't know about this? Oppa, didn't tell me."

"Didn't School President Donghyun tell you?"

"He didn't." I pouted. "Wait, I'm going to call him."

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Yoboseyo?" Donghyun oppa answered.

"Oppa!" I screamed. "Waeyo, Mihyun-ah?"

"How come you didn't tell me about the every class activity?"

"What are you talking about? I did tell you."

"What? When?"

"On our way home on the day I issued it. You weren't there when I issued it because you were busy with your play."

After oppa told me about it, I all remembered the day he told me about it.

"Jeez.. Now I remember. Mianhe oppa."

"Arasso. Good Luck with your play."

*Beep* *END CALL*

"Now I remember." I leaned my head on my hand and let out a sigh.

"It's okay. You're focused with the play so much that you forgot about it."

"Mianhe Shin-ah." I said. "By the way, how come you know about this when you're also with us on the practice?"

"Actually, while we're practicing, our teacher told to check the class since I have nothing to do that time since I only have short role." she said. " When I arrived the room, I heard something so I decided to stay for awhile. Then there I learned about it." she added.

"Oooh.. " I said. "If I remember, the class rep also told us, you might be not listening at that time." she said.

"Maybe." we just laughed.

"Neh, Min-ah." she said. "What?" I asked.

"What time is it the play again?" she asked. I looked onto the wall clock and said, "1pm."

"That's good."

"Waeyo?" she dragged me on the corner of the room and I saw a mini fitting or changing room with just curtains around it.

"Wear this." she gaved me an outfit. "What's this?" I took the outfit. "Just wear it." she keep on insisting. "Fine. I'll wear it." I wear the outfit then suddenly I noticed it was actually a maid outfit. 

     

"Shin-ah!" I screamed out as I get out the changing room. The rest of my classmates was shocked so they look to where I am. Before I knew it, everyone was looking and they're faces were like you-look-cute face.

"It fits perfectly to you." Shin-ah complimented. "What kind of cafe are we doing anyway?" Shihyun suddenly fixing my hair

"Maid and Butler Cafe." she smiled as she finished my hair . "Jjinja?"

She just smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'm also one of the maids anyway." she winked.

Suddenly, we heard guys laughing in the hallway and went inside the room, it was actually Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin. They entered the room then the class become quiet because they're laugh was too loud. They realized everyone was actually looking at them so they just shut their mouths and walked inside quietly. 

"Wooah!" Youngmin exclaimed. "Is this for the play?"

Then suddenly  the boys look at me with a weird look. They were looking at me with a is-that-you? look that makes me feel that I look terrible in the outfit. "Ooooiiii!" Shihyun waving her hands infront of the boys. Due to my suprise and shyness I ran to a corner and crouched while covering my face with both hands.

"Omo." Kwangmin suddenly get back to his senses. After all, it's Shihyun. Few seconds the other 2 get back to their senses.

"Yah! Look what you've done."

"Bwoya?" Youngmin asked as if nothing happened. They look at me who's sulking to a corner.

"Mianhe Mihyun-ah." Minwoo said patting my head. "Are you crying?"

"No, I'm not!" I stood up and get back to my original state.

"We're really sorry, Miyeong-ah." They apologized.

"It's okay." I accepted their apology. "Kaja! We have to prepare for the play." So we started preparing for the play and also for the cafe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm very very very sorry about the very very very very long time to update. I was too busy with my school. 

And I'm still thinking about the story to make it better.

Let me at least update even a short one just for you.

Sorry very much guys.

You might be disappointed of me TT

I'm really really sorry of you.

Hope you like it..