The PLAN

I Would Do Anything To Make You Happy

At the boys' house

Minwoo's POV

We arrived home from school practicing our play. We just sit on the sofa taking a deep breath. All we can do is sigh for our tiring bodies.

"4 days left till the play, huh?" Kwangmin started a converstation.

"Deh. Also 4 days left to suffer from the practices." Youngmin said.

"We have nothing to do with it. Let's just bear with it." I said to them.

"Minwoo-yah, how's your plan going on?" Youngmin asked.

"Smooth and Perfect." with thumbs up.

"Cool. Share some of the moments."

"Actually, recently we've been texting each other and together on going to classes. It really going well because recently she's been blushing and sometimes not in herself when we're together." I also told them about the incident here in our house. (A/N: See Chapter 10)

"Minwoo-yah, daebak!"

- - - - - - - - - - THE PLAN - - - - - - - - - -

FLASHBACK

"Bwo? You want revenge? Again?" Youngmin asked and I just nodded.

"But why?"

"Well, it's been a year since that incident at school. (A/N: See Chapter 3 and Chapter 4)

"So?"

"This time, it will be a peaceful without use of violence or anything."

"So in what way are you going to revenge?" Youngmin said full of curiosity.

"I'm going to use feelings." I smirked.

"Feelings?" Kwangmin scratching his head. "Do you mean you're gonna play with her feelings?" I nodded. "In what way?"

"I'm gonna make her fall inlove with me." I smirked again.

"Are you sure? If I remember, she's not an easy girl you know. Not the same with some girls who just easily like us with just one look." Youngmin pointing his point finger over his chin.

"That's right. I'm going to do it step by step." I stood up. "First, to apologize about last time and be friends with her then we will be friends with her and Shihyun and the rest will be easy."

"We? You mean also us?" the twins asked at the same time pointing theirselves.

"Yes." I replied. "You will be helping me, right?"

"Of course we're bestfriends." we all stood up to eat our dinner and to rest for the day.

END OF FLASHBACK

- - - - - - - - - - END - - - - - - - - - -

"There's something I always want to know." Kwangmin said.

"What is it?"

"What will you do if Mihyun-ah will fall in love with you?"

"Well, it's an obvious. I act as I also love her and go out with her."

"Then?"

"After that, if I get bored already, I will broke up with her and hurt her feelings."

"You make it sound easy but actually it's not."

"I know. That makes it fun and interesting."

"Babo, Minwoo-yah." Youngmin interrupted our conversation.

"Who are you calling, babo?" I yell at him.

"You! Don't you know girls are fragile. Once their feelings will get hurt, it will take them weeks or months till they move on."

"So what?"

"Some girls, will be out of their mind or maybe their lives went out of control. Sometimes, they suicide." Youngmin said with concern. "Well, it depends on the girls. If she's tough, she can handle it and move on easily but if she's not, worse things happen."

"Duh, Youngmin. I'm having my revenge here."

"Well, I know. I just telling you ideas about it." Youngmin just sighed. "Well, I'm warning you."

"Warning? What warning?"

"Don't fall for her, if you want a revenge."

"Don't worry, I won't" I said with a confidence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF THIS UPDATE.

Sorry for a short update.

Minwoo is soo bad.

Thanks for my new subscribers.

Please continue reading my fanfic,

The best part will be coming soon.

Thanks for reading.