Part 2

Seungri's imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt even more nervous as before when you heard voices that you recognized asking you to come in.
When Seungri opens the door you see every member of BigBang waiting in stylish clothes for their shooting to begging and of course you couldn't move or talk at this view. 

-Seungri: "Guys, this is ______. Destiny made us meet just this afternoon. She is a V.I.P"

All of them greeted you and invited you to sit while Seungri finish to prepare himself. All of them looked at you and that made you even more conscious of the situation you were in. The silent was once again broke but not by The maknae this time.

- Ji-Yong (GD): "So, didn't our little Seungri disturb you too much ?"

-"Oh hum... Not at all... I must thank him because I had a hard time and he made my day brightens."

- Daesung: " Seungri did ?" he said making fun of him.

- Young-Bae (Taeyang): "Why were you having a hard time ?"

-"It's a little embarrassing but to be honest I was lost. I'm still new to Korea and I don't know anybody here."

- Seung-hyun (Top): "Where are you from ?"

- "I'm French, I just got here two days ago."

- Seungri: "What really ? You didn't tell me !"

-"Well, you didn't ask."

- GD: "Bad Seungri who don't even ask important thing."

- TOP: "I'm sure he only talked about himself."

- "No we talked about a few other things too" you said after a little chuckle escaped your mouth.

You didn't have time to talk more with this handsome boys as they already had to go for their shooting and while they did, they asked you to stay in this room because it won't take much time. Your nervousness finally went down and before you knew it you fell asleep as too much crazy thing happened to you today.
The guys were back and talking about their feeling about it when they saw you sleeping calmly like an innocent child and shut themselves. 

- Daesung: "This girl is too innocent for Seungri. Falling aslee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter