Getting lost can be a good opportunity

Seungri's imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You finally saved up enough money to go to Korea after learning the language for 6 months, it's a dream coming true. But the thing is you don't know anybody there to guide you so you got lost really fast. 

You were trying to figure out which way you should go to come back to your hotel but after searching for 2 hours you just sat on a bench under a tree, watching every people walking and cars passing trying to have your energy back. The sun was hitting on you so you took of your hat and sunglasses and put them next to you to appreciate a bit the situation but you were soon back to reality because of screaming that seemed to come your way. 

You didn't have time to react, before knowing what was happening you saw a man with blond hair taking your hat and sunglasses and sitting next to you like nothing happened  so fast that you didn't have time to look at his face. Then, a crowd of people were running like their life depended on it. Watching this unbelievable scene you had your eyes wide open and your mouth slightly.

-"Wow, that was close." Said the man next to you after the people already left. 

Then you remembered he took your things to hide. 

-"Hum... Sorry but can you give me back my things ?"

-"Oh I'm sorry... I don't want to scare you but can I keep them a little bit more ?"

-"Hum... Then tell me why this people were running like this and why you need to hide ?"

-"Ok I will tell you but first let's  just go take a coffee somewhere we can talk with nobody disturbing us. Is that ok with you ?"

-(I don't know if it's a good idea to follow him but I have a feeling I should go. Well let's try) 
"Ok, fine with me. But you choose where." 

After a few minutes you arrive at a small coffee shop with pastel colors and beautiful cakes. As soon as the waiter saw the young man with you, he showed you the way to a table away from the other customers. Seeing this, you became even more curious about this mysterious man. 
You sat facing each other and he finally gives you back your hat that became a bit more loose than it was before. 

-"Oh I didn't ask y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter