Part 6

Seungri's imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month already passed, you finished your training period and got yourself an apartment. You were going to shower because you just got home from your running when you hear someone knock at your door. You open the door to see Seungri who've taken the habit to come eat dinner with you everyday but he was earlier than usual today. You let him in as always.

-"Am I your cook or something?"

- Seungri: "Why do you say this ? Do I disturb you ?"

- "No but I'm sure you could ask any girl to make you food and they would gladly do it for you."

-Seungri: "Is it jealousy I hear ?"

-"Not at all ! It just that I have to take a shower."

- Seungri: " I don't mind I can wait for you."

He said it so calmly that you just nodded and got in the washroom. As soon as you closed the door, you let out a big sight. 

- "What am I going to do ? Why do I always challenge him ? I could've  just asked him to leave but I don't really want him to go. But if I let my guard down, I'm just gonna lose everything. Furthermore, I know how much he love to flirt."

Finally you finished your shower and came back in the room quickly with your hair still wet.

- Seungri:"...You didn't dry your hair...?"

-"No, it's broken. But it will dry alone."
(I can't tell him that I didn't want him to wait for me any longer)

You were making food with your hair tied up and every time a drops of water fell in your neck you let a little groan escape your lips and felt a shivering.

- Seungri: "______?"

- "Yes ?"

- Seungri: "Are you playing a prank on me ?"

- "What are you talking about ?"

- Seungri: "You are really making me hungry."

- "It's soon finished so stop complaining." You said while pinching his nose.

-Seungri: "I'm not talking about food." He added while taking your hand and pulling you in his arms.

- "What are you doing ? Let me go !"

- Seungri: " Not happening."

- "What ? What are you playing at ?" You said angrily.

- Seungri: "That should be my line. Cooking and groaning like this. Being so seductive and expecting me to stay calm isn't fair !"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter