Part 4

Seungri's imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up in your bed with your head hurting a bunch and still wearing your dress. You tried to remember last night but some part was missing. After a few minutes of thinking, you was about to get up when you felt something move behind you and grasping your waist. You stopped to get up instantly, sited and turned yourself slowly while lifting the cover in slow movement to see something unbelievable. You pinched yourself to be sure it wasn't a dream and became even more anxious about what could've happened last night. 
Seungri sleeping in your bed and furthermore shirtless. You let go of the cover on his face without realizing as you were too choked of the situation even more than yesterday and that woke him up. 

- Seungri: "Oh you already awake ____?" He asked you while checking the time one his phone and rubbing his blond hair like it was natural for him to be here.

-"What.....? What happened last night ?" You asked avoiding his smoky eyes.

- Seungri: "Oh even through you danced so beautifully you forgot everything you did because you were drunk ? That's interesting to know" he replied teasingly.

- "Oh no ! I remember now ! What did I do ?! I'm so ashamed..." You let out a big sight while putting your face in both of your hands.

- Seungri: "Why ashamed ? I was really glad to have seen you relax around us and I'm pretty sure the others think the same. You were amazing ____"

-"You really know how to talk to women...Wait ! Why did you end up in my bed ?"

- Seungri: "I planned to drop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter