Part 5

Seungri's imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entering the YG building, nervousness got you and all you could do is hide behind Seungri while following him in silent.

Arriving at a big room, you saw all members sitting around a large table with the CEO of YG Entertainment watching you. You sited yourself to GD as they told you to. A nerve wrecking silence began when Seungri broke it asking what was happening. You felt happy he did in your place. Yang Hyung-Suk began to play a video on the large screen that was behind him and you were shocked of what you saw. It was clearly your drunken performance of Bang Bang Bang from last night. You started to apologize very deeply when he asked all the members to leave you both alone. You watched them after they hesitated a bit to do and they all smiles at you to make you feel less stressed about it. When the door closed he started to talk to you and while he did the boys were waiting for you to come out in the hallway. 

-Seungri: "How did he got this video ?"

- GD: "Its me who showed him because when I put it on Instagram, people really liked her performance and they all through she was part of our dancer crew" 

- Taeyang: "She could be, she got talent."

- Daesung: "And very seductive."

- Seungri: "I can't really argue on this."

- TOP: "Don't tell me you did something to her ?"

- Seungri: "I didn't do anything."

- Daesung: "You must be joking. You didn't ? Why ? Usually you can't stay calm with a woman"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter