[MiMo] Proofs

TWICE Random Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 Times Mina and Momo Proved They Have A Special Relationship (c) Koreaboo – MinaxMomo/MiMo/MoMi

 

1. They've Been Together From The Start

- They're TWICE's two top dancers, and it's been that way since the group's survival show

During trainee days, Momo and Mina would often dance with each other in the practice room. And now that they were in the Sixteen, the other participants would made them dance together.

They would both stand on their feet and dance together in the same song with the same choreography and same steps and it made them look perfectly together.

The participants saw their chemistry together and their skills, making them cheer and dance to the beat together with the two great dancers.

They debuted after the Sixteen and even though Momo was eliminated, she came back and Mina even cried twice for Momo. Once when she was eliminated and twice when she came back.

The two of them are now the best dancers of TWICE and the dancing couple, MiMo. The black swan together with her raccoon.

 

2. The Chemistry Is Undeniable

- Mina and Momo even teamed up for a performance on MNET's, and their performance is unforgettable

“This time I’m going to be on ‘Hit The Stage’ with Mina. I’ve been paired up with her as a couple.” Momo stated in her VLive “Mina is my girlfriend.”

On the day of the performance, Momo was getting nervous. She keeps on dancing her part over and over again and Mina noticed it so she approached the older girl.

“You’ll tired yourself even before the show starts, Momo.”

Mina doesn’t call Momo ‘unnie’ even though Momo’s older than her because she was used to that.

“I’m fine. I’m just rehearsing my dance.”

“For the 9th times now. Calm down. It’ll be alright. We’ve rehearsed this already. It’s fine.”

“What if I made a mistake?” Momo asked as she stopped “What if I disappoints you? All your effort would be gone to waste if that happens. I must perfect this.”

“Would you relax? Everything will be fine.” Mina said with a chuckle as she held Momo’s hand “It’ll be perfect. You don’t need to worry because…no matter what the result is, it won’t disappoint me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“You promise?”

“I promise. Now…would you stay calm and stop dancing your part over and over again?”

“Yeah. I’m…relaxed. Thanks, Mina.”

“No problem.” Mina said with her gummy smile, making Momo stare for a while “Why are you staring?”

“N-No. Nothing. Let’s go?”

“Oh…okay.” Mina answered and they walked up the stage together “Fighting. We can do this.”

“Oh. Fighting…”

The music of ‘Crazy in Love (Remix)’ played and they were now about to start their dance. The two of them showed a message of how love can make a person crazy but their chemistry and skills together was the one who caught the judges attention.

They performed the dance perfectly with their skills and chemistry as a duo and that’s when the ‘Ying Yang Couple of TWICE’ was born. Momo was white, Mina was black. But put them together and you’ll get…a piece of perfect art.

After the dance, they were interviewed and they were looking at each other all throughout the interview. Momo answered how she felt about having Mina as a partner. The truth is, she felt so relieve that it was Mina who partnered up with her because she felt at ease with the girl.

They were staring at each other as they answer their questions and end the interview with them hugging each other due to being satisfied at the performance they made together.

 

3. They Can't Stop Talking About Each Other

- Even when Momo was featured in a live broadcast with Jeongyeon, she couldn't help but bring up a story about Mina. She even referred to Mina as her condiment competitor

Jeongyeon and Momo were on the eating show in VLive but even though it was supposed to be a VLive for the JeongMo ship, Momo just couldn’t stop talking about Mina.

Momo talked about how Mina’s great at dancing, she talked about how Mina always with her in almost all the time and she just spout things about Mina.

Their TWICE LieV also showed how Momo and Mina would always go out together, just the two of them. And Momo would find good restaurants for them to go with each other.

There was also a time where Momo wanted to buy avocados and Mina bought it for her, instead.

They talked about each other in VLive and other shows they’re in due to the fact that they’re both Japanese, both dancers and both close with each other.

 

4. Synchronization On Point

- Dancing is one thing, but it looks like they even walk at the same beat sometimes!

The other members were doing crazy stuffs while on the camera while Mina has her arm hook in Momo’s arm as they walk together in Jeju Island.

Left

Right

Left

Right

The way they walk towards the other members were so synchronize. Maybe it was the reason they’re always being paired up and the reason they always match each other.

Along the way, they were watching the people besides the road and talking about it.

“Hey, Momo. Look, it’s a baby.”

Momo faced the baby “Oh, yeah. Isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter