[TWICE Ships] Hold Me Tight

TWICE Random Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS: Hold Me Tight – DahyunxChaeyoung /DubChaeng /ChaeDa /ChaeHyun /NayeonxJeongyeon /NaJeong /2Yeon /SanaxTzuyu /SaTzu /TzuNa /MinaxMomo /MiMo /MoMi

 

Hm~ Oh~ Yeah, yeah~ Hm~

 

Jeongyeon was in a bar, drinking her night off. She and Nayeon had a fight and resulted to a cool-off. It’s just been two days but Jeongyeon was miserable without Nayeon. It was her ninth bottle of beer and she was now really drunk but she doesn’t care because the emptiness inside doesn’t left her heart.

 

I empty my drink but it gets filled with loneliness

 

A simple argument led to this. Jeongyeon wondered how something small became a damn freaking huge issue between them. Jeongyeon hates this. She should have just let Nayeon win the argument that she doesn’t have a care with, in the first place.

 

I should've just given in, why did I argue all the time?

 

“Miss, we’re closing now.” the bartender said “Do you want me to call someone to pick you up?”

“A-Aniya, I’m fine.” Jeongyeon answered as she stood up and went out of the bar

Hirai Momo, Jeongyeon’s bestfriend, was waiting outside. She immediately throw the plastic bag she’s holding and helped Jeongyeon because she was really drunk again.

“What the heck are you doing, Yoo Jeongyeon? Nayeon unnie will kill you once she knew about what you’re doing. She doesn’t want you to drink, remember?”

“I just realized something…”

“What is it?”

“Everything felt so lonely…without her.” Jeongyeon muttered with a chuckle

 

Even the trash bag thrown away on the street makes a lonely sound in the wind

 

“I know that since I’ve seen how much you love her.” Momo answered “But this is not what Nayeon unnie would want you to do in your cool-off period. You know that so please stop.”

Jeongyeon chuckled again “If she doesn’t want me to do this, where is she? Where is she, huh?”

“Jeong…” someone called, making Momo and Jeongyeon faced however it was and they were shocked

“N-Nayeon unnie?” Momo asked but Jeongyeon already jumped into Nayeon’s arm and cried

“I’m sorry…really.” Jeongyeon cried out “I’ll apologize again and again just…please come back, unnie.”

Nayeon felt bad. Jeongyeon was never the type to cry easily but now she’s seeing Jeongyeon’s fragile side. Nayeon felt really bad because their childish fight lead into this.

“I never meant for our fight to turn into this.” Jeongyeon continued “I just want us to stay being in this cute relationship but I guess it turned into something else. And I hate how this turned out.”

 

All I did was color you in my white, blank paper

 

“I hate it because I hurt you. I hate it because it made you leave me. I hate this, unnie.”

 

But then I realized, it already became a finished picture

 

Nayeon gulped a non-existence bump in and patted Jeongyeon’s back “I’m sorry too.”

“Nayeon unnie…” Jeongyeon called as she continued crying, making Nayeon tear up too “Come back to me. I promise I’ll stop this childish act, if you want. Just…please. I’m broken without you.”

 

You and I are like cellphones. When we're apart, you know we'll be broken

 

Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon again and Nayeon hugged her back as they cry. They love each other too much but sometimes misunderstanding happens and this is what happened to the two of them.

Nayeon hugged Jeongyeon tightly, making the taller girl know that she was not leaving her again. They complete each other so they regretted being apart.

 

Only your scent completes me. Hurry and hug me

 

Jeongyeon woke up and realized that she was in her room. She was suffering a heavy headache but she doesn’t care. She got her phone and dialed Momo’s number.

“Thank you.” Jeongyeon muttered as soon as Momo answered the call

(This is Mina, Jeongyeon unnie. What happened?)

“Oh…sorry, I must disturb you two. Well, send my thanks to Momo for taking me home.”

(She didn’t take you home, unnie.)

“Eh? Then, who did?” Jeongyeon asked when the door opened and she saw Nayeon with a tray and was now walking towards her, making her chuckle “Am I hallucinating now?”

 

I can only see you

 

Nayeon stood infront of Jeongyeon, who was still believing that this was just an hallucination.

“I must still be drunk to see Nayeon unnie standing infront of me.” Jeongyeon stated with a chuckle as she held Nayeon’s hand “But this feels so real. Though, if this is a dream…” she trailed as she stared at Nayeon’s eyes “…I don’t want to wake up.”

 

I can only see you alone

 

“It’s not a dream.” Nayeon said as she squeeze Jeongyeon’s hand lightly “I’m here, Jeong.”

Jeongyeon’s eyes widened when Nayeon said that “U-Unnie? Y-You’re here? You’re back?”

Nayeon hugged Jeongyeon “Oh…I’m back.” she said with tears in her eyes

 

Look, I'm fair with everyone else but you

 

Jeongyeon was shocked. She doesn’t know what to say, she doesn’t know what to do. All she did was hug Nayeon back as she listen to Nayeon’s sob.

“I’m sorry, Jeongyeon. I’m the one who’s being childish. I’m really sorry. I can’t live without you. Please…allow me to come back.”

 

Now I can't live a day without you, please~

 

Jeongyeon gulped before she hugged Nayeon tightly.

 

Hold me tight, hug me, no~

 

“Ofcourse, unnie. Ofcourse, I’ll allow you. I can’t live without you too, you know that.” Jeongyeon muttered “Don’t worry. I won’t do it again. I’ll understand you, I promise.”

 

Can you trust me? Can you trust me? Can you trust me?

 

Nayeon hugged Jeongyeon tightly. She knows how lucky she is for having Jeongyeon. She’s not letting go of her, ever again…Not again…

 

Pull me in tight

 

They continued hugging like that. The two of them doesn’t want to let go yet. Afraid of what would happen once they do.

 

Hold me tight, hug me, oh~

 

“I’m sorry for breaking your heart and hurting you, Jeongyeon.” Nayeon apologize “You don’t have to be more understanding because your understanding is already enough. It’s my turn to do my part.”

Can you trust me? Can you trust me?

 

“I promise that I will be less childish than before.  I can’t allow you to do all the understanding in our relationship. We’ll face this problem of ours together. Don’t let go, Jeongyeon.”

“I won’t…” Jeongyeon answered as she hug Nayeon tightly “Never.”

 

Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun was watching Chaeyoung from afar. She made a decision to stay away from Chaeyoung. She knows that it will hurt the two of them but it was the only way to not destroy Chaeyoung’s life.

Dahyun watched as Chaeyoung helped handing out the donations to the poor people and it made Dahyun smile knowing that Chaeyoung was still the same after all.

 

You still shine

 

Dahyun may regretted letting go of Chaeyoung but she would do anything to protect the younger girl. She’s willing to sacrifice anything and she’s willing to get hurt because Chaeyoung was too precious for her. Chaeyoung was someone she doesn’t deserve.

 

You're still like a scented flower

 

“Kim Dahyun.” someone called, making Dahyun turn around “What are you doing here? Volunteering?”

“Aniya, Jihyo unnie.” Dahyun answered “I’m just watching over someone. Remember how risk-taker she could get? I’m afraid she’ll do something risky if I’m not looking.”

“Yeah, I remembered when she almost fall down the cliff. Luckily, you managed to be on time to offer your hand to her…which she held on tightly.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter