[NaJeong] Love Line

TWICE Random Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWICEtagram: Love Line – NayeonxJeongyeon/2Yeon/NaJeong

 

Jeongyeon was wearing her headphones on as she listen to the instrumental of the Love Line repeatedly while trying to think of a lyrics. Nayeon suddenly came out of nowhere and took off her headphone.

“Annyeong.”

“Nayeon unnie? What are you doing here?”

“Disturbing you. How about you? What are you doing here?”

“I’m writing lyrics for the Love Line.”

Nayeon got the notebook and saw that it was blank “You haven’t written anything at all.”

“Yeah. I couldn’t seem to know what to write.”

Nayeon suddenly smirked “Maybe I can help you with that…”

“H-How?” Jeongyeon stuttered and even she doesn’t know why

 

My voice is trembling, I can’t control it

 

“How about…you write your lyrics while thinking about me?”

Jeongyeon’s face suddenly blushed “W-What the heck are you saying?”

“Ohh…Yoo Jeongyeon is blushing. Do you like me, Jeong?”

 

My cheeks are turning red, I can’t hide it

 

“Ofcourse not.” Jeongyeon said as she playfully push Nayeon away “Geez. You do know that you’re not helping me at all, right? Your suggestion…. It won’t happen.”

“Eyy! You’re just acting cool. Stop it, Jeongyeon. It doesn’t suits you.”

 

I try to act cool and fine

 

“Why don’t you just go away? You’re being a bother to me. Shoo, shoo.”

“Hmp! Fine. I’ll go to Tzuyu, then. Because unlike you, Tzuyu likes me. She chooses me over Sana. And Sana is her longtime crush.” Nayeon said and was about to walk away when Jeongyeon held her hands

“I’m kidding. You’re not a bother. I’m sorry. I’m just teasing you.”

“Whatever. I’m leaving”

“Nayeon unnie…stay. Please…”

“No way!”

“Stay here with me so I could write a song. You’re my inspiration, after all.”

 

But I can’t hide my feelings, I think I love you

 

Nayeon smiled with her bunny teeth before hugging Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon hugged her back and felt comfortable with it. Maybe it’s Nayeon’s scent or maybe it’s Nayeon’s hug that made her comfortable.

 

Your scent, your gesture

 

“Eyy! Why don’t you say so, Jeongie?” Nayeon asked and Jeongyeon smiled

Jeongyeon doesn’t say this but she likes it when Nayeon calls her nicknames like ‘Jeongie’.

 

The way you call me

You’re just like (Oh like it)

 

“So…did I really help you or no? Answer honestly.” Nayeon interrogated as she playfully point a finger in Jeongyeon like she’s holding a gun

“You did. I told you I’m going to write a song about you, didn’t I? Now…take a seat here cause I’m going to write a lyrics for you.”

 

Now will you know how I feel (My girl oh)

 

“Yey!” Nayeon reacted as she broke from the hug and jump up and down “Well, start writing now. I’m really excited to see what you’re going to write.”

“I’m gonna need my headphone first.”

Nayeon put the headphones and Jeongyeon head then handed her the notebook and pen then showed a thumbs up “Fighting!”

Jeongyeon smiled as she shook her head then started to write the lyrics of the song. Nayeon sat beside her and watch her as she write the lyrics. Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and their eyes met, making both of them blushed.

Nayeon decided to play for a while as Jeongyeon write her lyrics. It was in the chorus part where Jeongyeon look at Nayeon again and thought of what she wanted to say to the older girl. She smiled to herself and wrote it in the notebook.

 

I want you, I secretly think about you all day

With you I wanna walk, you and I, our love line

 

Jeongyeon recalls how Nayeon would always comfort her or support her and how she would always hold Nayeon’s hand to protect the older girl. That made her smile more.

 

Holding hands tightly

Tell me that you feel the same as I do

 

To be honest, Jeongyeon felt weird about girls to girls at first. But now that she knows the relationship between Chaeyoung and Dahyun, it changed. She somehow likes it and…she wants to be inlove with Nayeon. She loves the idea of being with her, together as they walk in their love line.

 

With you I’m loving, loving, loving, loving, loving that love line

I’m loving, loving, loving, loving, loving that love line

 

Nayeon yawned and lay her head in the table “I’m going to took a quick nap. Tell me when Jihyo came. She said she’ll call us when it’s time to come up. Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah, sure. I got it.”

Nayeon smiled and then closed her eyes. Jeongyeon smiled at the cute and innocent scent infront of her.

 

When you close your eyes, it becomes clearer

 

The door suddenly opened and Chaeyoung came inside the room. She saw Nayeon sleeping so she approached Jeongyeon quietly.

“Hey, Jeongyeon unnie. Jihyo unnie was looking for you.”

“Really? Should I wake Nayeon unnie up now?”

“Oh, no. It’s fine. She said that it was you she’s looking for. Beside, we’re not performing yet so…let her sleep for a while. She’s been up all night so I guess she needs some rest.”

“That sounds great. Let’s go.” Jeongyeon said as she got her notebook and pen and hang her headphone in her neck as they went out of the room

They went to the other room where Jihyo is and they talked about the change of venue. Instead of in the stadium, the event were going to happen in the open field outside.

“Sit down for a while, Jeongyeon unnie.” Jihyo said as she walked around the place

Jeongyeon did sat down and realized that she miss Nayeon even though she saw her earlier. Jeongyeon is smitten to this girl, alright? So she grab her notebook and pen and started to write lyrics again.

 

I wanna see you even when I see you

Would you understand how I feel?

 

“Jeongyeon unnie seems serious in writing the lyrics.” Mina commented

“Yeah. I guess she’s dedicating it to someone.” Chaeyoung added “Someone she likes or…loves.”

“How did you know that, Chaeng?” Dahyun asked

“Because I look like that when I was writing ‘Eye Eye Eyes’ for you.”

The group teased them, causing Dahyun’s che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter