[NaJeong] Roller Coaster Photo

TWICE Random Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon regretted going to an amusement park with two couples. Tzuyu was being the perfect boyfriend material for Sana, Momo was being clingy to Mina, meanwhile her? She's behind the four girls, wrapping herself tightly in her hoodie because of the cold air. If she knew that she would be the fifth wheeler of their 'friendship outing' then she shouldn't have come at all. She would rather watch television at home than the scene infront of her.

 

Right now, they're walking towards the roller coaster ride. They decided to ride the ferris wheel last because of the two couples' request, as cliche as that is. And they were done with the other rides, leaving the roller coaster left. They lined up on the queue, got their tickets, and sat down on the ride.

 

"Hold my hand." Tzuyu said to Sana, causing the older girl to smile and snuggled closer to her while making Jeongyeon roll her eyes.

 

"Don't be afraid, Momo unnie. Nothing will harm you as long as I'm beside you." Mina said to her own girlfriend causing Jeongyeon to fake a gag.

 

"Alright, I get it. I'm lonely, now can we just move on?" Jeongyeon interrupted, causing the four girls to laugh and strapped their seatbelts on. She did the same with her own and after a few minutes, the roller coaster started to move and the ride started to begins.

 

It lasted for about 15 minutes, with a lot of twist and turns plus three parts, but Jeongyeon kept a straight face. She'd rather hurl because of the sweetness that the couple infront of her is showing than this little boring ride. Yes, Yoo Jeongyeon is the girl who's tough only to things that aren't coupley.

 

After the ride, the girls got down and headed to the ferris wheel. On the way, Jeongyeon passed the photo shot of the roller coaster. She observed the pictures and noticed that her friends looked horribly funny in the pictures. Deciding that she could use it as blackmail material, she bought one.

 

Jeongyeon thanked the amusement park employee before walking away. But before she could go far, someone ran after her and screamed...

 

"HOLD UP, YOO JEONGYEON!" startled, she turned around and saw the least person she expected to see.

 

"Nayeon?" the older girl stopped infront of her and started catching her breath before answering.

 

"Hey." she greeted Jeongyeon and took a deep breathe. "I know it's weird seeing me  and I should have just ignored you, but I couldn't." Jeongyeon's heart skipped a beat. "Because the picture that you're holding now could ruin my reputation." uhh...what?

 

"Wait, what?"

 

"I look horrible in that."

 

Jeongyeon finally broke her stare at the older girl and looked down at the photo in her hand. Nayeon was indeed in the photo, sitting two seats behind her, looking horrible. Well, not to Jeongyeon because the girl is always a goddess to her. But messy hair and closed eyes is not really on Nayeon's standard.

 

"Wow..." the younger girl voiced out. "I think the last time you had this kind of photo was when--"

 

"We rode that bump car and Chaeyoung kept clicking her camera, causing to accidentally picture one horrible photo? Yeah."

 

To say that Jeongyeon was taken aback at how Nayeon remembers the exact detail of their first date two years ago is an understatement. It wasn't really a first date because her little sister was there to spy on them but it was still the first time that Jeongyeon asked Nayeon out on a real date.

 

"I'm...surprised you still remembered." Nayeon was taken aback that Jeongyeon asked about that.

 

"I-I...yeah, it's not that hard to forget. Especially that Chaeyoung still kept that even though I set her up with Dahyun."

 

"Oh, yeah. I haven't thanked you for that yet, haven't I? My sister is really happy now, and I'm happy for them too. So, thank you."

 

"There's no need to thank me, all I did is introducing them to each other. They're the one who made it work out until the end." Jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter