Captaininja: Happy Birthday

Us.

So of course I shall start by saying...Happy Birthday Jjong! 

Even though I already left a comment on 'A Farewell' earlier on I wanted to share something here too.

You know I would always remember his birthday every year and I believe I'll continue to do so, every year I'd see what he's up to, I remember on Hello Baby when there was a surprise birthday for him and he popped his head into the room with a lollipop in his mouth looking all surprised like a little kid, I found it so cute. Last year the members brought out a cake for him on stage for his birthday and the fans sang together, his shocked face was so funny and priceless, he looked so damn happy and I think those are the precious moments I treasure the most, where he laughs and smiles. I hope everyone will not just think about the moments where he seemed to be hurting, but also the moments he smiled with us. 

I hope his family, friends and even fans will support each other and draw strength from each other, it's hard, I know, but it's important that everyone keeps their head up, I'm sure it's what he wants, he's such a loving and caring guy.  

I was listening to a cover by Josh Daniel, it was the song 'Jealous' he sang it thinking about his friend who passed away, now I understand how he might have felt. One of the lines was- 

 'It's hard for me to say I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me.'  

It's selfish but I do sometimes wish he was here and wish we could've helped so he could've continued to be around us but it was difficult for him to find happiness so I understand, I can't blame him but I can't help but miss him and wish he was here. 

Here's another really beautiful song which really reminds me of him 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1JcPmsoNkE 

Jonghyun as my gift to you I promise to always remember you and what a great person and artist you were. Even if you're gone now I'm grateful that I got to know of you and have all these years of wonderful memories, I hope you're at peace now.  

Rest well, I hope this day will be as bright as you.