2 - APOLLO

ORION

 

Beauty is about finding the right fit, the most natural fit,

To be perfect you must feel perfect about yourself

Avoid being something you are not

Aphrodite - The Last Hero

 

***

 

Jong In was staying in his apartment all day. After the incident last night, Sehun took him back to his  apartment and with 'kindness'  he have intention to help that bestfriend of him. But unexpectedly, his kindness was wrongly used by Jong In. Why? Because  Jong In just being lazy and told Sehun to doing this and that all day long. Like just just now, they are both watching a documentary movie in Jong In's wide plasma television and suddenly he asked Sehun to warm up the pizza that they ordered earlier in the kitchen. Sehun tsk-ed lazily.


"Hey you punk ... I'm not your slave, I've done all this all day long, now I do not want to, just heat it yourself." said Sehun


"My dear handsome bestfriend in the world ..... but still I am. Anyway  I'm still sick and you are perfectly healty. What kind of friend are you ? Just help me for this once?" Said Jong In with his puppy eyes.


"I'm tired of you Jong In ....” Sehun said “Never mind I'm leaving." Come his short answer while moving out the place he used to be.

 

"Where are you going Sehun ... this is already midnight." Kai shouted from his placed.

 

"EXODUS ..... I want to a drink." Hearing the name of Kris Bar, his ear perked-up.

 

"Hey ... you said the girl who helped me yesterday worked there right?" He asked enthusiastically. Sehun just murmured, he doesn’t have intention to replied Jong In. He put on his Cartier and took the phone he put on Jong In bookshelf. Who would have thought the people who such a rascal as Jong In also have a useful hobby like reading a biography book.

 

Jong In holds Sehun's shoulders softly, keeping him halted right in front of the apartment door.
"Can you bring her here, I want to thank her?" he asked and the continuing  "Is she beautiful?" 

Sehun immediately turned and beat Jong In's arm which made him moan in pain. How not, Sehun punch is no joke, He trully punched Jong In in his arm right above his wounds. "She is off-limits, don’t  go near her."

 

"Heii ... sharing is caring Sehun." Jong In shouts as Sehun closes his apartment door.

 

***

 

Nari immediately headed to the counter bar after she delivered the order to a customer at the end of the club. Mark and Taeyeong stared at her for a long time. Feeling annoyed with their sharp gaze she tsk-ed lazily, then returned their gazes. Taeyong leaned against the counter bar while Mark, he sat on a chair  with his hand resting on his chin. Their gaze was so annoying that she could swear that she is no longer may be able to bear the curse that was on the tip of her tongue.

 

"Actually, you two if your eyes have a laser, maybe I've been burned from the start." She said.

 

"Noona do you know the young man who was with you yesterday?" Mark asked

 

"Which young man? There were two people yesterday, and no, I don’t  know, what's the important for me." Reply Nari.

 

"Both of them are heires noona,  Oh Sehun the heir of  OS.Chain and Kim Jong In is one from the four Mr.Kim sons from KIM Corp."

 

"Oh ... and what did that have to do with me?"

 

"Are you stupid or what?" Taeyong who had been silent all this time finally spoke up.

 

"Hey my knight in shining armor Taeyong, who you call stupid? " She is annoyed already and resulted to hitting Taeyong hard repeatedly but her activity stopped immediately when she hear her name called.

 

"Cha Nari .... can we talk for a while?" Nari turned around, she took off her grip on Taeyong's shirt and stared at the young man in front of him.

 

"Here you go, your suitor princess" suddenly Taeyong whispered in her ear and then left Sehun and Nari alone. Meanwhile Mark, he had long gone since Nari started her 'brutal' action. Nari stood motionlessly while she looked at Sehun a bit longer. But finally she wakes up from her reverie as Sehun pulls her arm softly and guides her out of the nightclub into his luxurious Audi A8 that has been parked in front of NightClub entrance.

 

"What do you want fom me?" Asked Nari to the point.

 

"Do you remember Jong In, the guy you were with yesterday, he asked me to take you to his place and he wants to thank you."

 

Damn ~~ he said slowly.


Oh Sehun forget his purpose for going here as soon as he met Nari. As a result, he must be fulfilling the request of his bestfriend. Once again ... Jong In is really lucky. Yesterday he got all the attention from Nari and now?

Yesterday Nari did help take care of Jong In. After that girl came out of the room he and Jong In used. The girl returned with a tray of cold water and clean cloth to cleans Jong In's wounded face and compress it to reduce his fever. To be honest he does not like to see Nari wiping Jong In's face gently. It was uncomfortable, he felt like in front of a fireplace  in the middle of summer, so damn hot.

 

"I’m sorry i can’t, my shift is not over yet, and I do not know him closely, why should I visit his house?" She snapped and got out of Sehun's car. But in reflex Sehun hold  Nari wrists so she can’t  come out yet. He was still trying to persuade Nari to come with him.

 

~ I’m not usually as lowly man like this. I never begging for women.
Usually the women are begging me not vice versa. But this ...
Aargh ~ Cha Nari what are you doing to me
- he thought.

 

"I will contact Kris Hyung for your shift if that’s the problem and for the matter about  you do not know Jong In much just, Can you help me just this once? Jong In will constantly disturb me if his wishes isn’t  fulfilled." Sehun reasoned.

 

***

 

Sehun and Nari arrive at Jong In's apartment a little while later. After successfully persuading Nari and getting approval from Kris Hyung, Nari re-entered the club to exchange her work uniform with the clothes she was wearing for work. Mark was busy asking about where she was going and why she could leave early. But he smiled a little when he found out that Oh Sehun is waiting for his noona in front of the club's back door.

"Hello may i introduce myself, I am Kim Jong In Thank you for helping me yesterday Miss" said Jongin after Nari and Sehun sit on his chair. Even Jong In already provides some snacks and drink on the table. 


Actually he was sick or not, this morning he acted like a bed-ridden person – Sehun Thought.

 

Nari just replied with a gentle smile, her hazel eyes sparkling Beautifully. Instantly the two Adam's grandchildren were mesmerized.

 

I have decided to make her mine

She is very beautiful. Why my heart beating so fast. And also what this I feel in my stomach, it seems so ridiculous.

 

They both thought together in the same time.

"It's okay ... how are your wounds. Does it healing well?  And what about your fever, was it really down?" Nari's voice was so soft whle she still put her  focus on Jong In.

 

"My fever is down, but my stomach and my right side are still sore, but  I'm sure the next few days it will be gone." He said. Nari looked at Jong In worriedly.

 

"Do you often get this? I mean the wounds, do you often got them?"

 

"He is Fighter Nar, this is normal for him." Sehun who had been silent all this time finally voiced. Nari turned her focus on Sehun who sits on single chair next to her and Jong In. She almost forgot about Sehun existence.

 

 

At that moment there was also a beeping sound come from Jong In's apartement door it looks like someone will come and sure enough a figure with cat eyes, and brown hair  looked at Nari.

 

Suddely Nari stood motionlessly  at this once. Her heart stopped, her eyes begin to warming. She felt the fluid beneath hes eyes that ready to spill. She was tongue-tied and absolutely the pounding in her heart is no joke, her body shaking, her breathing began shaky. Meanwhile Sehun and Kai that have been watching Nari without she realize it, thinking about her demeanor. Why the girl's attitude is so strange.

 

"I - .... I have to go home, I have a class this afternoon." She said stammered after silence for a few minutes ago. Sehun came along shortly after Nari stood up. He held back her wrist.

 

"I'll drive you home." Sehun wraps his arm around Nari's narrow shoulder, and leads her out of Jong In's apartment. Actually Sehun is very curious why suddenly Nari behaved like this when she met  Jong In older brother. Did they ever know each other before? He looked at  Nari who stared at the elevator door with the blank stares. His heart clenched.

 

 

After arriving at the basement they walking to the Black Audi A8 that had been parked beautifully, Nari still didn’t say anything. Until 30 minutes passed a soft husky voice broke the silence between them.

After delivering the name of the apartment she occupied, Nari back to her silence mode even until Sehun stopped beside the sidewalk not far from the entrance of Nari's lobby apartment. That girl had the intention to leave Sehun shortly after she come out from his car and bowing to Sehun. She was about to enter her apartment. But Sehun suddenly pulled her hands gently and embraced Nari slender body. Finally the girl's crying have been broken, the tears she had been endured coming out and the sobs she was holding were beginning to sounded. Her neck felt so tight, and so did her chest so painful. Sehun still silent, his fingers caressing gently that shoulder black hair. His left hand tightened his arms, his cheek he have put at  the top of Nari's head. As if Sehun could also feel the swarm of emotion that wafted from the girl.

 

After feeling a bit calm, Sehun let go of his embrace. He gazed gently at the girl's face in front of him. Nari was reluctant to look up. She was ashamed that Sehun maybe saw her messy face right now. But slowly Sehun cupped his fingers on her face then led her to see his face. Her thumb brushed away the remnants of the girl's tears.

 

"I know we just met and I should not say this, but I hope you will share your wound with me sometime in the future so I can reduce your burden Remember, do not hesitate to call or find me when you need someone to lean on. I want to be your friend Nari. I'm glad that you may be able to acknowledge my existence now and i want to be one of the most important people in your heart. " Nari was silent, she let go of Sehun's fingers from her face and whispered softly

 

"Thank you Oh Sehun" and then she walks to her apartment slowly while she is still thinking about the recent events that have happened also Sehun declaration just now.

 

I'm sorry Sehun is not that I do not want to accept your kind intention but really ..... i'm not ready yet to willingly open my heart.

 

***
 

 

Jong In looks at his older brother  in front of him sharply. He had repeatedly asked if his hyung knew Nari but only the same answer he got.

"Hyung ... tell me the truth .. Did you know the girl who just came, Cha Nari?"

 

"For god sakes Jong In, I do not know her.How many times you ask until the answer is different.It's impossible okay ..... because that's the fact." His hyung replied, he began to get annoyed.

 

"I do not know ... it's just that Nari's being weird."

 

"Maybe she thinks that I look like someone she has met." His favorite hyung replied casually. "It's not important now ... the most important thing is ... when will you come home. Aboeji is very angry, he told you to going back home," his hyung said.

 

"I'm not going to go home hyung, do you doesn’t look at my face? Aboeji may added a handprint to my face if i am showing up like this." He replied curtly. Jong In older brother  just sighed heavily. He reaches into his jacket pocket and gives a cream to Jong In.

 

"Wear it ... and hurry come home after all you wound healed."

After that Jong In older brother moved out from the couch where he sat for the last 30 minutes and then stepped out of Jong In's apartment.

 

***

 

 

Note from Me :

So this is the second chapter i hope you will like it. I'm still trying to upgrade my english skills so bplease bearing with my lack of vocabulary and gramatical error. I will update 2 chapter straight today.