1 - EROS

ORION

I'm forget to tell you that the visualized the previous part - The Prologue is from Lightsaber Music Video

 

***

Just because i'm silent it doesn't mean that i'm not dying to talk to you

 

Today is a tiring day for Nari, she had to follow the replacement of Fashion Illustration class because she was one hour late yesterday. The middle-aged women really can not be compromised. She walked slowly on the sidewalks of the dark streets of Seoul. Somehow the road to her workplace lacked lightning. There are only a few lights from the small stalls and the lights of some pubs and karaoke. Although she was already going through of this street a week already, but the fear is still kindly following her. The girl decided to turn on her MP3, the sound of music make a little distraction of her focus about the silence of the night.

Suddenly she felt a tight collision on her right shoulder. Sure enough a young man was running as he clutched his stomach. He did not turn around even after bumping into her. He still ran off like something that caused him that way. Nari decides to ignore him. After all, it was none of her business, she did not know the man and vice versa. After this brief incident, Nari grabbed the enclosed MP3 in her jacket pocket, she had the intention to change the music that was playing. Without realizing it, her steps stalled suddenly. She felt someone holding her wrist. Nari turned around, staring at some of the men with 'bad tasted fashion'  in her mind. The men in the middle grinning at her. Meanwhile Another man behind her, pulling roughly her earphones, that make the men's voices suddenly beginning to heared clearly.

 

"What are you doing Mr. ? But, Sorry would you mind to let go of my hand?" She asked softly not to make the men angry. Her face was flat, her eyes fixed on the old man. Honestly Nari was quite worried about what the men could possibly do. But she kept calm and put on her poker face.

"Do you see the guy who's been running around here, miss?" Asked the man still holding her hand.

"I do not know anything.This is not my way to home so how I can know the people who had been probably passing by" The man looked annoyed, he pulled rough Nari wrist. She struggled, now she is trully scared. The men took her into a pub not far from where they was.

 

Her eyes widened, she increased her strength to let go of his grip. But the man was too strong, then she kicked his shin until the owner shouted in pain.Nari ran as fast as she could, not knowing where she was going. The important thing now is that she should be able to escape from that bastards. But slowly her legs were getting tired, she did not know where she was. Her heart was racing, her hair was a mess and she found a dead end.

Damn where I had to go - she thought.

 

But suddenly her hand has pulled, her body slammed and her back hit the hard object. She looked at the man in front of her with wide eyes. The man clasped , both Nari fingers automaticly gripped the arm of the perpetrator.

"Don't make a sound if you don't want they caught us" he hissed.

Instantly Nari stood still, she still remembered the swarms of the bastard man. So for now on she must follow the person in front of her. Nari silently stared at the young man in front of her, every curve of his face are attractive - no joke. His face was covered with wounds, the temples and the corners of his lips bleeding. His auburn hair was a mess. This man had sharp eyes and full lips that were slightly open becase his panting breath. His face was so pale, occasionally he winced in pain. His left hand that had been resting on the wall next to Nari's head earlier, he used now too hold onto his stomach and his right rib.

She didn't have time to ask when the young man was instantly limp, his body fell on top of her body. Reflex Nari wrapped both her thin arms around the young men belly, also she used the rest of her energy to keep them from falling. Nari felt the heat in her left neck. She tilted her face and saw the young man's head sink on her neck. She slightly loosened her hand, but she was still alerted for a young man body that was a few inches taller from her to not fall to the floor. She swept tenderly the young man auburn hair and put her back hand on that man's forehead. Not long after that,  the sound of the steps began to approach she unconsciously gripped tightly  the unconscious figure in her embrace. Nari held her breath, afraid that the bastards would hear her and maybe found their hideout.

 

A minute later she sighed with relief, the sound of the steps gradually distant. She looked at the young man briefly and reached into the phone in her jacket pocket to call someone. She waits for her call to be connected, she is very relieved when the owner answers her call.

"Mark, help me.Can you pick me up now? There's a young man falling unconscious with me and he's in a feverish state, please hurry up here." It was obviously a long one, after Mark picked up his call.

"Noona, where are you? Sorry I can't pick you up for now. Here's a lot of customers, I'll go get Taeyong hyung to pick you up." he replied.

"I do not know where I am, there's obviously an unused Warehouse here, and a few pick-ups."

"I know that place, wait hyung Nari do not go anywhere." he replied.

After decided to ended her call, Nari stared back at the young man. He's still not conscious. Her hands and body are already sore. Until finally she decided to lowering the young man slowly and lean him on against the wall. The girl sat beside him, she just remembered that the young man had a fever, that's why he sweat a lot. Her hand reaches into her jeans pocket, she pulls a handkerchief which she used to wiped the sweat that has filled on his forehead tenderly.

 

"Where are you?" Shouted someone on the other end.

"I'm here Taeyong, in a little alley" Nari replied. At that moment Taeyong came panting  and he seemed  panic.

"You naughty girl, what's the problem you have  made, ha?" Taeyong said after squatting in front of Nari and pinched her cheeks lightly.

"It does not matter now, can you now help me bring this young man to our place, he has a high fever"

"Yeah, yeah princess , you do not know to say thank you, don't you? ," he muttered also helping Nari lead the boy.

"I will thank you later my knight is shining armor." said Nari jokingly.

 

Nari puts the young man in the back seat of Taeyong's car. Then she walks around the car and placed herself in the passenger seat beside Taeyong who is currently driving.

"By the way, whose car you borrowed? It isn't looks like Kris-ssi car?"

"A customer is willingly to lend me his car, shortly after Mark asked me to pick you up." After Taeyong's last explanation there was no more conversation between them.

 

 

***

 

Sehun back to sipping his vodka, how long he had been sitting in this nichtclub ?. He was still curious about the girl that he wached over a few days ago. Also he is curious about Kris reason to allowed the underage girls to work in this dangerous place? That's why, Sehun decided to return to this nightclub - EXODUS. The reason? Simple, so she can meet her girl. But it was about 2 hours he sat, but the girl had not yet can be founded.

 

Suddenly an employee whom he knew from Luhan was named - Mark asked his co-workers to pick someone up. His face looks worried, he think that maybe the people who ask them to pick up they up were in danger. Sehun overheard their conversation where the man named Taeyeong complained that Kris is not in his office at the moment, so he can not borrow his car. For some reason, his lips said a sentence that he realized only a second later. Mark smiled, he leaned over and thanked Sehun.

 

A rowdy voice woke up his reverie, he saw Taeyeong and a girl trying to lead a man who was unconscious to the elevator. He got up from his seat and helped them to carry him to the elevator. The girl stepped back a few steps after Sehun took her place. He looked at the man he helped and a little surprised to find his friend was unconscious. "Kim Jong In ...." he said softly.

"Do you know this guy?" ask Nari who had been behind them.

Sehun's heart rustled, this is his girl. She looks very beautiful up close. "Yes, he is Jong In my friend. How can you be with him?" Sehun asked after a split second wake up from his reverie. He looked at the girl closely.

"I'll explain later, it's better to bring Jong In-ssi upstairs because he has a  high fever, his body temperature is high and he sweats a lot." replied Nari.

After that no one spoke. They wait for the lift to open and immediately bring Jong In to a room provided in this place.

 

Taeyong left the three in the room, beforehand he stoped to returned Sehun's car keys and not forget to say his grattitude. Nari moved from her placed, she was determined to leave because the man named Jong In was already safe and Sehun may be able to take care of it. But before she could turn the doorknob, Sehun held her arm lightly.

"Thank you, if is not you, I will not know where he is." said Sehun.

That girl only smiled briefly, she took Sehun hand on her arm and slightly bent over her body and then walking out of the room lefting Sehun and Jong In alone. Sehun still staring at the door that just closed by Nari, he was glad to finally be able to meet his girl. Somehow he wanted to get to know her further. Sehun looked at Kai who was lying in the bed still unconscious.

"You .... lucky bastard" he murmured softly

 

***

 

Note from me :

So this is the first chap.... i hope you will like it, I'm still trying to put some of conflict in here to make the story more live. Atually i only focused in the fluff scene for the future chap. I hope you can leave a comment and help me to create some of conflict in here. Also in the prologue i wore that Nari is a Phycology major, but i will changed in here to Fashion Design Major because actually i am one of it so a may be able to know about the major in the future. For you who have an idea about the conflict or volounter to become my co-author you can DM me. Bye~~