PROLOGUE

ORION

Jongin leaned his body against the bathub of his bathroom. His handsome features painted by a lot of dried blood. His eyes were closed, he winced at the pain in his ribs and stomach. Slowly, his hand reached for a cell phone located not far from where he was kneeling. Her fingers danced on the screen, searching for a name that had become her best friend for a long time. Jongin presses the name and waits for the receiver to answer his call.

"Why do you call me in the middle of the night?" replied the recipient on the other end.

"VALI is after me, lucky I can get away from them."

"Where are you now? Are you alone?"

Jong In paused for a moment, his pain spreading, throbbing in his ribs and stomach. He winced, his hands clenched. He adjusted his breath, slowly he gathered the rest of his energy to regain his voice.

"I'm in my apartment, I do not want to be scolded by hyung at home"

"Well ...... I will ask Baekhyun hyung to go there, I'll just be looking for them and we can teach them a lesson."

"Thank you Sehun" Jong In broke his call.

He put his cell phone in his jeans pocket and then heading to the wall mirror. His hand rested on the sink, his fingers feeling the wound at the corners of his lips, his temples and forehead. He took a deep breath, then walked to his room, he had no intention of clearing his wound.

Surely Jongdae Hyung will be here, he thought.

 

***

 

The streets of Seoul seemed deserted, the cold of autumn wind pierced to the bones. But it didn't stop a young man who was cut the dark streets of Seoul with his Ducati. The man, Oh Sehun increased his bike faster, his white jacket was wet from early morning dawn.

After receiving a call from Jong In - his best friend, he knows what he should do. Looking for information about the whereabouts of VALI, a gang that has beaten Jong In. And Sehun knows where to meet his informant.

Sehun arrived at a nightclub in Gangnam area. Although the place was elite, it was practically a nightclub that away from the crowd because of its place in the beetween a lot of of skyscrapers, making the nightclub a favorite place to visited. His father's men will not easily found him.

Sehun parked his Ducati in an alley not far from the club entrance. He took off his helmet slowly, and ruffled his hair briefly. His eyes traced at the corner of the room below, looking for his dancing colleague, or just drinking at the counter. Her eyes were streaked on a purplish-blonde man with his black leather jacket.

Sehun moved from his position which had been leaning on the 2nd Floor barrier, he approached the man who was enjoying his Bloody Mary.

 

"Are you kidding me Luhan, you drink bloody mary? You're a shame" Sehun jokes and put himself in the seat next to Luhan. Luhan stared at Sehun sharply.

"Shut up will you, I've been drank Black Russian and Martini before" he snapped back.

"Calm down man, I just tease you" Sehun immediately straightened his point. He didn't  want his handsome face have a lot of bruises. He just recovered a few days ago, for god sakes. He will not let Luhan paint on his face again

"What are you doing here? You're not running away from home anymore right? I'm to lazy to offer you shelther again. Because of you, I can not bring my woman home," he said sarcastically. Sehun just smiled.

 

He really likes to stay at Luhan places whenever he had a problem with his father, his apartment is not far from this place. Sehun had regarded Luhan as his own brother. Only Luhan is able to understand himself, without Sehun having to give a lengthy explanation. But one of Luhan bad habits , he likes to bring his women to the apartment, and it makes him uncomfortable. How not, the woman will teased Sehun also,  if Luhan didn't immediately take her to the room. Although Sehun is notoriously mischievous and likes to break the rules, he still keeps himself. He's y'know, meanwhile Jong In, he is too often follow his infatuation.

 

"Hyung, I want you to help me tracked VALI's headquarter. They beat up Jong In just now and I guess they still didn't realize what we can do to them. Today Jong In doesn't come home again, he didn't want to deal with his Suho hyung " he explained.

"So Typical Suho, he is mom for nothing" he said, chuckling softly. "I'll send you some information within a few days." He continued.

"Thank you hyung, you're the best" praise Sehun.

 

After a while, Sehun heard a loud shout from behind him. He looked at the waitress who was being cursed by her customers. The girl just kept quiet, she looked at the old man who was scolding him with a flat face. Her gaze showed hatred, but she did not intend to open her mouth at all.


"Hyung, do you know her?" asked Sehun still not take his eyes off the girl earlier. Luhan joined him, he narrowed his eyes at the similar scene which Sehun was looking at.

"She is a new waitress, I've just met her for a few days, and at first I'm surprised to find her working here as you know Kris has never hired a student."

 

***

 

Cha Nari looked at her costumer boringly, she didn't open her mouth at all. She is tired of having to face an old man who can only blame her. Was the man did not realized if he was an old man. It's normal right that she was angry when the man tried to squeeze her waist. This is already a form of immoral action, right? But what should her do, she must know the risk of working in a nightclub. Especially the fairly elite club. The Nightclub is indeed quite large, with the best facilities, products and the services are also not less good. And definitely a high class room that located upstair.

Nari just bending over, and left the man shortly after he ended his 'lecture'. All rich people are the same, they love to make small problem bigger. Nari is not a person who fall in 'lacks' category. She even able to rent an apartment with the best facilities and her family has a business that is quite successful in this Seoul Metropolitan city. However, she just did not want to burden her parents, who were already quite complicated with their company's problems. Moreover, she studied in Fashion Design Major. This will greatly help her studies in the future to know how to treat a costumer.

 

Nari walked to the counter bar, her eyes unintentionally catching the brown eye of a man who could be considered handsome. The man noticed her every movement and she tried to ignore it and walked straight to her co-workers who are now making a drink. "Mark, I'll go home first, are you okey with that ?" Nari asked as she chuckled a little.

She likes to tease this 17-year-old teenager. At this nightclub no one student should be working here. Kris - her boss does not want to accept someone with age aren't legal yet. He reasoned that he did not like to deal with the problems they make later. I'm not your guardian, i will not save you for the problem you made - he said. As with Mark, he has known Kris since in Canada, and his hobby is 'experimenting' with liquid and in this case a drink, giving Kris a chance to run his business.

"Go away ... my shift will ended soon." he replied. "And stop Nari, I'm not a kid who asks you to be on guard at all the times, I can take care of myself." he snapped. Nari just smiled, she patted his shoulder gently and remove her apron and went to the locker to change her clothes.

 

***

 

Note from Me :

Hello~~ this is my first time writing a fanfiction. Usually i am only reading both in here and wattpad but because i'm in the middle of holiday so I deciced to tried publish my work. Anyway, English isn't my first language. I'm so sorry if there's a lot of grammar error, wrong tenses or terms or any literature matters.

See You Next Chappie ^^

.