5 - KIRA

ORION

 

Jong In bring his feet to walk on quickly, both of his brown eyes too defting to find the existence of the said girl. His long legs descended a hundreds of stairs with black and white marble floors that look so elegant. His mind was no longer on the elevator that obviously available at this hotel. He did not think twice when his eyes saw hundreds of elegantly sitting stairs beside his father's ballroom after he is off of the the said room. Sweat had accompanied his fast-walking as he stepped down from the hundreds stairs of hotel, his right hand he used to held the phone he had been putting on his ear at last 15 minutes. His chest grew even more tighthen when the recipient never answered his call. He is getting worried, where's the girl's going at this kind of time ?

 

Arriving at the basement, Jong In immediately unlocked his Mercedes Benz S Class then walked out of the hotel. Jong In runs his car slowly, he is sure that's Nari wouldn't went too far from the hotel, the girl was using high heels also arrived with her family earlier, automatically Nari would not possibly leave the hotel by car. His eyes swept through the streets of Seoul accompanied by the light of the Moon, although it was 9 o'clock in the evening, the streets of Seoul were always crowded let alone the father's hotel set up in Seoul's tourism center, so even though it was midnight he was convinced that this place was never deserted.

 

Not long after that, his eyelids caught the silhouette of someone that sitting in a lawn chair not far from the cherryblossom tree in on th park. Entering the park in the middle of autumn, a hundred cherry blossoms petals and leaves begin to dance with the wind in the sky. After Jong In parked his car, he approached the silhouette who was sitting alone in silence. For a moment he was relieved to find the girl he had been looking for. Her long legs she let exposed to the cold of the wind, regardless of whether people will see or not. Somehow Jong In is a little annoyed, he does not like to imagine if there are other people enjoying the beauty of his angel.

Jong In takes off his tuxedo suit and uses it to cover Nari's legs. Quickly the girl turned to look at him and then went back to swarming in her own world. Her eyes are puffy, there are traces of tears there. He doesn't know where was a push coming from, but then Jong In pulled the said fragile girl in his arms. A sobbing sound began to hear, slowly Nari wrapped her slender arms around Jong In's flat stomach, she drowned her face on his wide chest. Jong In tightening his arms, occasionally he whispers a lot of sweet words to comforted the girl. His fingers gently combing Nari's hair which is now dancing with in the wind, he also frequently landed a kiss - a brief kiss on the girl's head.

 

After Nari's sobs begin to subside, Jong In loosens his arms and brings her face to face him and then removes the clear tears that has left a trail on the girl's pretty face. No voice said either, Jong In stares at Nari a little bit long time, and then puts his index finger on Nari's forehead gently. He bring his finger down on to the girl's tiny nose and then stopped on a pair of soft pink lips. He pushed his body slightly forward, tilting his head and kissing Nari with his index finger as the divider - indirect kiss. Nari closed her eyes on reflex, her heart rustling so warm and fuzy to get sweet treatment from Jong In. But on the other hand she also felt her chest tightened that thinking about Jong In reputation as a womanizer - a high class playboy.

After a few seconds, Jong In keeps himself away and looks back at her with a small smile. In her heart, Nari is contemplated whether she should tell the big secret that she had been keep even her parents do not know to Jong In or not? But Jong In has been so nice to her, it so disrespectful that she left Jong In in the dark as the man gladly picks her up from the darkness.

Nari wakes from her reverie and then sees Jong In who is now sitting while leaning backwards, looking at Cherry Blossom petals that flying in the night sky. She leans on and then drops her head on Jong In's shoulder. She drowns herself in a soothing, warm embrace the moments after Jong In's hand encircles her slender body, covering her from the autumn wind. The man tightens his arms, aware that the girl's shoulder is ''. He can not do anything, because the coat he was wearing have been used to covering Nari's leg.

Not long after that, Nari broke the silence, she began to speak. Her heart has been determined to tell her secret that she was keep himself for about 4 years without anyone knows. Only her, 'him' and the Gods. Jong In listening in the silence when the girl telling and pouring out all of her heart contents that she buried for quiet long. His heart sinks, his chest hurt when he known that one of his hyungs was part of the Nari's past. Not just the past, but her sweet mistakes. But in the another side Jong In feels so honored to be a part of Nari's life right now even though he realizes that the girl has not opened the door of her heart completely.

 

After a long time in the park and then awakened with a call from Nari's mother,  Jong In decided to take Nari back to her apartment. He turned his head for a moment and stared at the girl who was looking out the night sky with the wind from the window which is  she had dropped in half. His fingers took Nari's hand on her lap and then squeezed it softly. He gave a sincere smile just after Nari looked at him. "Thank you for everything Kim Jong In, I'm sorry if you're also thinking about my problem. Also I hope you don't hate Minseok-ssi, I know his position so I hope you do not blame him." She said shortly after Jong In pulled his car in front of Nari's apartment. She then removes her seatbelt and will going to open the door, but the her movement stopped for a moment. She turns to face Jong In who is now giving a puzzled look. Then quickly push the body forward and then pull it back to give a brief kiss.

After getting out of the car, Nari walked into the lobby without turning her head around, she was really embarrassed. As for Jong In, his eyes are still widening, he still froze on his spot, his body temperature highly up making his face so hot. He touched his right cheek with a smile. Although the incident was too fast to thinked he was very happy to feel that soft pink lips touched his cheek. Because of that he must seeking out distraction, and he know where he can let out his inner beast.

 

***

 

Nari drives her Audi A3 to her routine place every Saturday. It has been 2 days since she met Sehun, what actually had happened with that boy. Usually that child and Jong In never had a single day wasn't disturbed her days. Somehow for 2 days after the party Sehun never again contacted her, let alone even just a simply  short message. Honestly, this makes Nari worried, she was afraid if there any of a bad thing that might be happened to her friend. Nari parked her navy car in the usual place then walked towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun who are now in the middle of their conversation on there.

"Hey .... did you guys happend to meet Sehun?" She asked after being in front of both of them.

"Sehun has not arrived yet, but he said he will come here with Luhan" Chanyeol replied with his a heavy voice.

"Are you two fighting?" It was Baekhyun's turn to asked. The girl shook her head and she winced, wondering if she ever made a mistake on Sehun?

"No .... we did not quarrel nor fight, but for 2 days Sehun has not contacted me at all, often called him but he didn't pick up the call. Did anything happen to him?" Neither Chanyeol nor Baekhyun had time to answered yet, the sound of the car engine distracted them from their previous conversation. The white Aventador Lamborghini stops not far from where they were.

Luhan with a small grin on his handsome face was spped out first from the car followed by Sehun who casually walked towards them. Sehun wore a black Calvin Klein V neck T-shirt with similar colored jeans and his Supreme blue jacket. His hair have been changed to black jet hair. His long hair that covered his eyes previously had disappeared into short hair that did not cover his ears nor his forehead. His new appearance make look him more mature and y. Along with eyeliner under his eyes, that really accentuated his eyes and not to forget his stare is so seductive and cold.

Luhan hugged and ruffled her hair briefly and then walked over to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Nari focused her eyes on Sehun, she pulled his arm gently to make his pace stop. Sehun did not say anything, he looked at Nari with a blank stare that was difficult to interpret. For a moment Nari's heart rippled, she was afraid of Sehun's attitude like this.

"Hun ... are you okay, why you didn't accepted any of my call?" No answer, he just looked at Nari in silence then swung his arm so that Nari's weak grip slipped off. Nari frowned, she was confused by Sehun's attitude. She remembered, not making a any mistake on him. Neither of them argued. Everything is alright. She tried to ignore it and think positively, maybe Sehun was in badmood or there was a problem in her families. Today Jong In can not come, Mr.Kim asked him to take part in the company's shareholders' meeting. Her thoughts broke when Baekhyun pulled her hand toward the bench where they used to watched the race. She one again threw her gaze at Sehun who is now starting to enter his car with Luhan.

 


5 cars have been lined up neatly in the starting line, one of which is Sehun's Lamborghini Aventador. They were all preparing to wait for the cue, then all slid shortly after a cloth was dropped by a girl with a skimpy dress that showing a lot of her skin. Sehun's happend to become the first on lead, he is very nimble in avoiding and exploiting loopholes. This race is held 3 times round, after arriving at the end of the circuit before through the dense forest, Sehun twisted his car then stepped on the gas and start returned to the starting line. He did the same thing 3 times, but in the last round, before he reached the corner, a Red Aston Martin crashed into a car that belong to Sehun and this made his car swayed uncontrollably, Sehun suddenly stepped on the brakes and  then drift fast and make a loud screeching sound.

Nari's heart seemed to be racing, her fingertips squeezing Baekhyun's fingers that happend beside her. She breathed a sigh of relief once the car left the critical condition and returned to the circuit, although this make Sehun became the second position. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Nari walked over to Sehun shortly after their car stops on its original place. Suddenly Sehun take Nari's hand slightly rough and took it to Nari's Audi A3 navy. Before that Sehun threw his car keys at Luhan and then told Nari to come in and both of them leaving that place.



***

 

 

The autumn wind was colder here, the sound of water battling each other filling the silence that enveloped both of them. Sehun took Nari to the Han River, but none of them have started the conversation yet, even after 10 minutes of silence. They both sat in Nari's car with the windows were left open.

"Hun ... why are acting this why? You don't usually mess like this ." Nari began breaking the silent treatment he made.

"Do you really want to know what makes me like this? ...... - You ... it's all because of you, " he said and then got out of the car to the iron barrier of the Han River.

Nari feel too surprised, why all of this because of her ? As she recalled correctly, she had never done anything lately even meeting Sehun just today. Then why is this all because her ? Nari woke up from her reverie then immediately stepped out from her car and following Sehun who was standing there with his hands he let rested on the iron barrier.

"Do you accepted the engagement ?" Asked him abruptly after Nari was standing right beside him.

"I do not know yet .... me and Jong In have not discussed it again after the party."

"Why you don't say it to me earlier ? Aren't we friends ? I have found you first Nari, I am with you for the start but why ... why you don't believe me ......?" Nari freeze..... she knew the direction of Sehun's conversation. "... I told you that I want to be a part of your life, I want you to share your wound, I want you not to feel the pain on your own. I want to be able to help you heal your wound ...." Sehun cocked his head slightly and brought his body to face Nari completely. He gripped Nari's weak arms. Both his brown eyes looked at Nari wistfully.

"..... You know, my heart is so hurt when I know about your engagement, I'm annoyed at both of you even I had a time to think what's the meaning of our friendship if there is a secret lied in the middle. But that's not what makes me mad, the fact that you prefer to say it to Jong In first, that's what makes me so hurt." Sehun paused, the girls tears have been soaking her pale face completly now.

"I also didn't planned to tell you nor Jong In, but he found me crying yesterday. I can not leave him in the dark when he has kindly picked me up in the dark."

"Then what about me? You have left me longer in the dark, even you have no intention to see me just for once who has been patiently waited behind as the time being ?" The tears ran heavier, she did not think of that. To be honest, she does not want them to know this secret. She, herself who has been 'broken' from the start is not suited for their kind heart.

"Ironically, this is the second time you've dealt with their family.You'll be Minseok Hyung's sister-in-law if you accept the engagement.You'll be the younger sister-in-law the man of your past, the who taunted you, that made you this way." Right after Sehun finished his sentence, the sound of the slap was so loud. Nari slaps his left cheek very hard, even she can see blood come out of the corner of Sehun's lips. Her sobs began to sound, her chest tightned, her breath rushed. Do not forget that started to choking, both her hands clenched at her side. Nari could even feel the palm of her hand still throbbing. Sehun still has not back from his position, his face still turned to the right, he lowered his face.
 

 

Nari was upset ....... she was very annoyed. She was angry not at Sehun who on fact pointed about the painful reality. Yes, maybe partly but she was angry with herself whenever she remembered her old self back who was so naive. The girl turned from her position and walked toward her car. She will ask is Luhan may be able to pick Sehun up. For now she wants to be alone, her heart and mind are too messed up right now.

But before she could open her car's door, her body was carried away by the wind and slammed into a hard object. She wanted to protest to the perpetrator but she was silenced by the the pair of cold lips. That pair sturdy arms wrapped around Nari's slim waist, Sehun slowly tightened his arms and buried Nari deeper. Nari is just silent, she is still in shock so she let Sehun become a single player in the kiss. She didn't reply nor pushed out Sehun hard body-like-wall.

The kiss was so soft that it seem not to demanding and without lust, as if in contrast to Sehun's behavior earlier. Sehun up gently her lower and upper lip together, occasionally changing his position to follow his intention. Nari closed her eyes, her tears flowing without her noticing. Sehun brings his fingers to touch Nari's wet face, then releases the kiss without pulling his body completely. Sehun put his forehead against the girl, then wiped the tears away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry Hun ... I did not mean to leave you in the dark. I also didn't know if Minseok-ssi is Jong In's older brother, if I knew from the start maybe..... just maybe  I would never want to know him." she whispered as she set out her panting breath.

"I also sorry to have open your wound again." Silence ..... both of them just looking at each other to search for sincerity of each other eyes. "Be Mine Cha Nari .... let me love you Let me replaced him in your heart I'll slowly heal your heart eventhough it will takes a time."

"I am affraid ..... I'm affraid to falling in love. I'm affraid to fall for the wrong person AGAIN." she whispered. Sehun smiled he looked at the girl in front of him long enough.

"Then, I'll catch you ...-.I've been chasing you so far, then I'll catch you wherever and whenever you fall. Because you're my ORION and I'll do anything to catch you my brightest star." Then Sehun landed his lips again on that girl, but this time Nari joined the kiss, both of them enjoying each other's lips alternately, they once stopped to adjusted their breath and then continue it again. Even they feel the iron taste that burst in the middle of their activities. A thin smile form on Sehun's lips shortly after Nari kissed him back.

He was not a single player for the second time.

 

***

 

Dear Readers,

This is the second update for today, after i update with my another story, i also decided to update this.
I jope you will like it, i will try my best to make a beautiful story. Also i'm so thankful fo my subscriber and voter that have been
Increase dy by day. Give me your though in comment box. Who sould Nari end up with and give your reason

 

Thank You,

Yours,