Chapter four

Just my boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CHANGMIN!"

"It is you!" he laughed and glomped me. "I'd know that hair anywhere!"

"Duh, you idiot! I'm the only person in the world with natural beauty hair!" I returned the hug.

"Er...Ryeowook-" kyuhyun tried butting in but we ignored him.

"I never thought we'd meet again after so long, kim Ryeowook! Isn't this great?" he said while hugging me.

"Yeah!" I was ecstatic at meeting. "OMG! You won't guess who's here!" we said in unison and laughed.

"Come with me, you have to meet these guys!" I told him excitedly. He nodded happily and followed.

We walked to the table where sungmin was nursing his sore feet and Henry was sipping a cocktail with donghae, who had ordered a beer, lost in conversation.

"Look who's here, guys!" I shouted as I presented Changmin to the group. Sungmin looked up tiredly and face lit up.

"Oh e!" Sungmin jumped up and tugged Changmin's hands. "Ramen-boy?"

"Psycho-boy?" Changmin replied, as excited as him. Sungmin smacked him.

"It's psychic, !" he shook him. "Mind-reader?"

"Oh, right. Sorry, sungmin!" he laughed and his attention was diverted by henry's excessive shivering and blushing. "Nooo waayy...Henry too? How've you been?"

He fainted and Donghae grabbed him before he fell off his stool. Changmin looked worried and surprised but he was too happy to be too scared.

"he still does that, huh?" he asked sungmin who smirked. Donghae looked angry.

"Who the hell is this knucklehead?" he demanded.

"Oh, sorry donghae," I apologized. "He was in our grade at school, back when we were kids!"

"Yeah! I'm lee Changmin!"  He shouted, thumbs up. Receiving no response from donghae, he quickly maneuvered the convo to me, "...SO ryeowook! What are you doing now?"

"I'm working at the Cho Corp!" I squealed. "I'm the secretary of the main head of the business, but-" I looked around and leaned forward to whisper conspiratorily in his ear, "-he's a jerk." Changmin snickered.

"Is this boss dude named Cho kyuhyun?" he asked. "Coz he's an ."

"Dude!" I gestured for him to zip it. "He's right there." A fact I myself had just noticed.

"I know, big deal." he grinned and flipped off the unsuspecting brunette who rolled his eyes and muttered a dirty word.

"Me and him go way back!" he now had his arm around my struggling boss. "We've hated each other since we met coz he was the topper of the class, remember?"

"Of course I remember," he smirked and spoke for the first time since intruding on our reunion. "How do you know him, Ryeowook?"

"Eh? Oh...didn't you hear me tell them , Mr Cho?" I asked. He'd been there THE WHOLE TIME, how could he NOT hear!

"Why would you befriend this moron?" he asked, apparently rephrasing his previous query.

"He's Changmin, that's why! Why did you?" I countered. He didn't reply. "Anyway, this is sungmin, donghae and Henry. Guys, this is my boss."

Sungmin raised his eyebrow, Henry hid behind sungmin and donghae folded his arms across his chest. "Hey," they said in unison.

"Nice to meet you." he said politely, but I could see it wasn't "nice" to meet my friends.

"Changmin, you here alone?" Sungmin asked, standing up and dragging the now-concious Henry with him.

"No, I almost forgot! I think we're gonna have a reunion." he smirked and motioned for us to follow.

We walked across the club and entered the lounge area reserved for VIPs. Changmin led us to a secluded room and stopped.

"TA-DA!" he yelled before pulling aside a curtain a shoving us inside.

"What the heck, Changmin?" a man who appeared to be sleeping groaned as the whisker-faced man slapped his .

"Zhomi, eunhyuk...guess who's here!" he shouted happily.

Slowly, the said men looked at us. 

"Oh my goodness, eunhyuk!" Sungmin screamed and dove at the black haired sleeping man who groaned in pain. "It's been so long!"

"Hello eunhyuk and zhomi..." Henry greeted softly and there was a sudden, unsettling silence in the room.

"So!" I looked around, hoping a topic change and kill the silence
"It's like reunion huh"

They all nod in agreement and sat down.

Sungmin was sitting between eunhyuk, his childhood friend and zhomi, Henry's childhood bud.

 Everyone had grown up and done pretty well for themselves. 

"So...wookie! How've you been?" Changmin grinned at me, his usual toothy grin. He was alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter