Something Is Missing (Doyeon x Lua)

Neverland

A week has already passed by for their official comeback. Weki Meki members were given a day of break before continuing their 2-month promotions for their 1st single album. (TMI lmao. Go check the mv out!)

 

The night has come after their 'Listen' radio broadcast schedule with Chungha and so tomorrow is their rest day.

 

Doyeon and Lua are now roommates when they moved to a new dorm. The two were already lying on their designated beds. Bunk bed. Lua on the top bed and Doyeon's on the bottom.

 

"Lua ya, are you already sleeping?" Doyeon asked the lass.

 

Lua shook her head, in thought of Doyeon can see her. "No. Not yet." Lua answered softly.

 

Doyeon chuckled, "You sound sleepy. Sleep now." she said, turning off the lamp beside her.

 

"No unnie. Don't turn it off, I am not sleepy yet." Lua requested, her voice sounds nervous and tired.

 

Doyeon furrowed her brows, turning her body to the side with her back facing the wall. "Are you okay, Sookyung ah?" Doyeon asked. She has noticed the voice of Lua,too down.

 

Lua answered the older with a chuckle, "Why wouldn't I unnie?" she said. "I just swallowed my own saliva as I talked to you earlier." she added. Both of them laughed to Lua's answer.

 

"Silly." Doyeon uttered, still laughing a bit.

 

"Anyways, how's the comeback for you? A week has passed already. Time flies so fast don't you think?" Doyeon asked Lua.

 

Lua smiled, "This comeback is great as well and I am very grateful because lots of our fans stayed and I guess we gained more in this album? Right? Aaaannnnnddddd ah..." Lua paused for a bit, "Yeah. One week promotions already passed just like that haha"

 

"Why? Are you not satisfied in our first week of promotion?" Doyeon asked.

 

"Yeah?" Lua answered with a click of her tongue. "I just.. feel like there's something missing." she said.

 

"Missing? Like what?"

 

"I am not sure. But it's not about the comeback itself. Just something is missing out about me." Lua said, opening her thoughts to Doyeon carefully as she speaks.

 

"You think so?" Doyeon asked, but before Lua can answer, she added, "I don't think there is. You are doing great Lua. You are very special in your own way. Remember that."

 

Lua smiled through Doyeon's words. "Yes unnie. Thank you. But it is not that way.. I mean. I don't know? It's just- I feel incomplete without me doing that or having that."

 

Doyeon then snapped her fingers, "AH! I THINK I NOW KNOW WHAT IS LACKING ABOUT YOU! AND THAT DOES NOT LET YOU TO SL--"

 

"WHAT THE-- KIM SISTERS SHUT UP!!! I AM ABOUT TO SLEEP ALREADY! I ALMOST RELEASED THE SOUND OF A BIRD AGAIN WHAT THE F-- AIGOO SSSHHHH" Suyeon interrupted Doyeon's words in annoyance by shouting as to what you can see from above. Lmao

 

"Sorry Suyeon unnie!" Doyeon replied back with the most apologetic voice of a younger sister who just got her older sister in trouble, making Suyeon to still hear her, but Suyeon didn't bother to reply anymore.

 

Lua laughed silently at Doyeon. "You shouldn't have shouted, unnie. I can still hear you even if you'll whisper."

 

Doyeon sighed deeply in relief, placing her hands on her chest. "Wah I almost ended my life. Can you believe it Lua? I am still alive!" she said, eyes were wide open in disbelief that she's able to survive Ji Suyeon's madness.

 

"Sshhh shh lower your voice first!" Lua said in whisper.

 

"I should control my voice.. right." Doyeon remarked then laughed softly after.

 

Lua then proceeded, "But what are you saying earlier? You have figured it out? What is it then?" she asked Doyeon curiously.

 

Doyeon grinned and pulled her blanket up, enough to cover 3/4 of her body. "You'll find out tomorrow. Sleep now Sookyung, it's late already- and don't think about it too much. You'll feel better tomorrow as soon as you wake up." she said, "Good night!"

 

Lua pouted and easily gave up to Doyeon just like that. "Good night, unnie."

 

THE NEXT DAY
MORNING

 

Doyeon opened her eyes as she can feel the sunlight already hitting her bare face.
'Ah who opened the curtains this early?'

Doyeon turned her body on the other side to avoid the light passing through her bed, and in her surprise, she saw Lua sitting on the edge of her bed, smiling widely at her. "AH SKDKSKKSJ! LUA YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled in surprise, bumping her head on the stairs from the bunk. "Ack! Aw!"

 

Lua leaned closer to Doyeon, excitedly asked the older. "Unnie! What was it now what was iiiiit?"

 

"THE WHAT?!" Doyeon answered in annoyance, massaging her head carefully. Dobingu at its finest.

 

Lua pouted, "The thing you'll tell me where I lack of as soon as morning arrives."

 

Doyeon sat on her bed and faced Lua, "Okay fine. Let me brush my teeth first before telling you- or maybe doing it with you?" Doyeon smirked at Lua and slowly stood up, making her way to the bathroom. "Eat breakfast first!" Doyeon yelled while her back was facing Lua as she walks out of their room.

 

Lua followed her Doyeon unnie's order and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. She's been pouting all the time when Doyeon has told her to wait. Wait. And wait.

 

Suyeon and Rina were already on the dining table, eating cereals and bread.

 

"What are you up to, Lua ya?" Suyeon asked, mouth was puffed with cereals.

 

Lua just shook her head and stole Rina's bread from her hand.

 

"Unnie that's mine!" Rina yelled and was about to take the bread back from Lua but she was already late, Lua already stuffed it inside . "Ahhhh you should have just told me to make one for you and not stealing mine!" Rina frowned, standing up from her seat to get the spread form the counter.

 

Suyeon is just laughing at the sight of her two kids. "Kids." she muttered softly, enough for the two to unable to hear.

 

Few minutes later, Doyeon arrived at the kitchen. Hair tied in a bun, sleeves were folded just right to see her shoulders. "What's our breakfast for today?" She asked her members as soon as she made herself comfortable by sitting beside Lua.

 

Suyeon eyed the cereals and Rina who is currently making a spread for her bread.

 

Doyeon tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders. She then turned her head to look at Lua who is still pouting while munching the bread she has stolen from Rina. "Ya Sookyung ah" Doyeon said, getting Lua's attention.

 

As soon as Lua lifted her head to look at Doyeon, Doyeon leaned closer to peck her left cheek.

 

Suyeon almost choked, luckily she have a glass of milk prepared near her. "What was that?" Suyeon asked in confusion, eyes were wide open as she stares at the two.

 

Doyeon grinned widely as she got up from her sit and went beside Rina to prepare her breakfast. "Just my roommate saying she's been lacking for something and is restless because of it." She lightly turned her head to look at Lua who is also shocked and dumbfounded. Her mind was trying to collect what was she just heard and felt.

 

"That's it, Lua. I also noticed that you are not being clingy anymore and you actually do not kiss us often nowadays." Doyeon said proudly, patting her own shoulder.

 

Rina then slowly turned her gaze to Doyeon, dropping the bread on the counter. "Unnie.."

 

 

--

 

Oh you are

변하지 않는 My best friend ~~