Merry Christmas

Neverland

Every time Weki Meki members will wake up, these past few days, Christmas songs still welcomes them passionately.

 

It was going to be an another day full of happiness since their Christmas Party planned by the older members was set today, later at night.

 

11:00 AM.

 

"Lua unnie, what are you going to wear later? I don't have enough nice clothes here.." Lucy asked.

 

Lua is currently scanning her closet, preparing for tonight's party. "I'll be wearing a onesie, reindeer one." she said, turning her head to look at Lucy and nodded.

 

Lucy just pouted as her answer.

 

We can relate to this, choosing what to wear every single day, because you won't be wearing nothing unless you are taking a bath. Right? And that is Lucy's worry today. Most of the time, it's their stylist who will choose their clothes for their schedules.

 

30 minutes later.

 

Doyeon entered the room where Lucy and Lua are staying for now while carrying two paper bags. "Here." Doyeon threw the paper bags to the designated person gently, making Lua and Lucy to catch it on a right time. "I didn't buy that because I like you that much." Doyeon bragged in a cool way, flipping her hair as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "We're going to have a pajama party themed, so wear that." she lastly gave an advice to the Lu sisters before making her way out of the room.

 

Lucy and Lua has been left by Doyeon while leaving their mouths wide agape.

 

"Is that really Doyeon unnie?" Lucy asked confusedly.

 

"Yeah? Maybe she's sharing her stuffs with all those solo schedules of her." Lua shrugged her shoulders to Lucy.

 

The two felt uncomfortable for a little while but then changed into some excited ones as soon as they opened the gifts.

 

"Wow this is so coooool!!!" Lucy exclaimed in excitement. 

 

"I really am going to wear this for tonight!!!! I'll look pretty with this!" Lua said, jumping from her place.

 

Lucy then went beside Lua and kissed her cheek. "You said you are pretty." Lucy grinned and went back to her place as she gave a thumb's up to Lua. "You are doing great, unnie!!" 

 

--

 

8:08 PM

 

It's the time! Christmas Party x Pajama Party of Weki Meki!

 

They are having their Christmas party in the practice room of their entertainment's building.

 

The room was full of colorful balloons, surrounding the walls, buntings were aligned over the mirror with a 'Merry Christmas' colorfully printed on a bond paper pasted under the buntings. Mini disco ball gave by a fan was sat in the corner, huge enough to cover the whole space.

 

"Let's get this party started!!!" Yoojung yelled over the mic, making the members to gather up and raised their hands up in excitement.

 

"LEGGO!!!!"

 

"FINALLYYYYY YAHUUUU!!!!!!"

 

"MY BODY PARTY"

 

Yoojung coughed and placed the mic in front of before talking, "Okay. I'll be your MC for tonight! Clap your hands~!" Yoojung ordered then the members followed along.

 

"First of all, Merry Christmas!!!!" Yoojung stated, throwing kisses to her members.

 

"Merry Christmas!"

 

"Merry CHRISTMAS!!!"

 

"I love youuuu"

 

"Let's stay together forever~"

 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS UNNIE!!!"

 

"Yah Merry Christmas!!!"

 

Yoojung's smile on her face was still present with the sight of her members' sweetness. "Alright, alright. Merry Christmas!"

 

"I AM SO HAPPY IT'S CHRISTMAS NOW"

 

"Happy Christmas my loves!!!"

 

"Merry Christmas!"

 

"Hey- hey Merry Christmas!"

 

"Accept my hug!"

 

"Kiss me since it's Christmas"

 

"Awuu Merry Christmas!"

 

Yoojung raised the mic unto , "Listen, let's get--"

 

"I LOVE YOU MY UNNIE"

 

"I AM HAPPY BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE"

 

"AWW MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO"

 

"I KNOW I LOVE YOU TOO"

 

Yoojung started to talk again over the mic, "Hey my members~~ Let's get this star--"

 

"OKAY YOU CAN HUG ME NOW"

 

"YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH NOW"

 

"Because of you, because of you!"

 

"!?&@$)(;:/-"

 

"ALDHALDJSEPWUEKXXBXKSHSIWBSI"

 

Yoojung sighed in disbelief, wanting to throw things to them because they ain't listening anymore. "Wah~ So this is how it feels when we don't listen to Suyeon hyung."

 

Yoojung gave them few seconds more and she shouted to stop the noise, "YAH!!!!! COULD YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME! WE JUST GREETED EACH OTHER A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WE WASTED HALF AN HOUR ALREADY!!!!"

 

The members stopped to look at Yoojung, turning their heads to look at each other then back to Yoojung, and they laughed hysterically.

 

"YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP NOW!!!! AH PLEASEEEEE" Yoojung cried out, begging for a five-minute silence. Just five minutes please.

 

"OKAY GUYS! We should stop for a while and give Yoojung some time to talk, okay? Okay!" Suyeon said, calming the members.

 

Yoojung looked at Suyeon who gave her a 'you can start now' sign, making Yoojung to smile again and finally to start her remarks.

 

"Okay, now, we are going to have a game and it's called Mafia game." Yoojung proudly stated while wiggling her brows.

 

"MAFIA?!" Rina and Elly exclaimed when reality hits them after hearing the words of Yoojung.

 

Suyeon just sighed in disbelief.

 

"We are going to kill someone with this party? Ya Yoojung-ah..." Doyeon sighed in disbelief as well, placing her left hand on her waist while giving all her weight in her left foot.

 

While Lua, Sei, and Lucy clapped their hands excitedly, jumping in sincere.

 

Yoojung chuckled and face-palmed herself, "Of course, I'm just kidding! I thought you will agree and am just trying to see." she shook her head in disbelief as well, thinking that they actually believed her.

 

"What's wrong with mafia though? It's a great game." Sei pouted.

 

"Oh goshhh" Doyeon then put her hands over her head and pulled her hair.

 

Rina patted Doyeon's back to comfort her.

 

"It's not just a right game for Christmas party themes, Seojung-ah." Suyeon explained, nodding at Sei.

 

"LET'S JUST DO THE EXCHANGE GIFTS! We are old enough to play games and such.. then after that we'll eat!" Elly suggested, tilting her head. "Aren't you agreeing to me? No? Yes? Answer me!!!"

 

"Yeah!"

 

"Alright!"

 

"Yes!"

 

Yoojung looked down but ended up going with Elly's plan. "Okay fine. I'll be the first one to give my gift."

 

--

 

Two days ago.

 

They were assigned to pick out names to whom they'll give a gift. A clear fish bowl was placed between them, they are circling the bowl.

 

"Okay, so with this bowl, our names were written in the papers. We'll pick one from it so you'll know who's the receiver of a gift you wanted to buy. Get it?" Suyeon explained, hands were too precise with her explanation as she was pointing out through her actions.

 

The kids nodded their heads as an answer.

 

Suyeon was the first one to pick a name then the members followed along.

 

"Oh great!!! So it's you!!" Yoojung lied her back on the floor as soon as she saw the name, bouncing herself through the floor in happiness.

 

--

 

Back to the present.

 

Yoojung walked over the corner to get her gift, she slowly looked at the members then proceeded to Lua.

 

"Lua! Merry Christmas my happy vitamin." Yoojung smiled, handing her gift to Lua.

 

Lua pointed to herself, "So it's me? Why did you do that back then? Do you really like it that it's me?" she asked curiously, accepting the gift from Yoojung.

 

Yoojung patted her head, "Because you are too special that I am sooo blessed to finally give you a gift, I don't have any other opportunity-- not until this day came." Yoojung answered her, reassuring she's not confused anymore with a smile.

 

"I am?" Lua asked again, tears were forming in her eyes that made her vision blurry.

 

The members aww-ed and agreed to Yoojung.

 

"Of course you are, Lua."

 

"Yes Lua unnie!"

 

"You are really special darling~"

 

 "Oh!!" Lucy snapped out of nowhere, seems like she has something really important to say.

 

"Lua unnie said she looks PRETTY with the pajama Doyeon unnie gave earlier!" Lucy said proudly, nodding her head.

 

The members then immediately hugged and showered Lua with kisses, making Lua to drop the tears she's carrying from her eyes. She's just so overwhelmed by her members' love for her and of course for herself too, that she's gaining enough confidence to stand on her own and be proud of.

 

The party remains sweet with the sudden confessions of members and love for each other.

 

 

----

 

Hope you really do gain your confidence and don't underestimate your talents because you are pretty amazing, Lua!! You really do, sweetie ;)