Professional Photobomber

Neverland

Usual day for Weki Meki has come.

 

Where Suyeon, Rina and Elly will clean their dorm; kids will just wander around the dorm as if they're just having a first day of living there, and some will stay in their room.

 

It was already 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Suyeon hyung asked the kids if they wanted to go with her in the mall even though she't not that sincere in asking, and buy some training clothes. Of course, own payments. Thankfully (but not for Suyeon), they agreed and immediately changed their outfits.

 

"Let's go!"

 

"It's shopping time!!!!"

 

"KSAJKSFHGJKASLFJGSAJDKGJKS!!!!!"

 

If you are wondering how they arrived at the mall, with the help of their managers, two cars were being used; (1) Lua -> Yoojung -> Rina -> Doyeon, (2) Lucy -> Elly -> Suyeon -> Sei. Started from the second seats' right door, snake patterned.

Half an hour have already passed when they arrived at the mall.

 

It was almost Christmas, expect that people are storming the said place.

 

In the middle of their so-called normal walk, Yoojung saw a painted wall. It has a mountain and clouds background that pulled Yoojung and the kids to take a picture.

 

Yoojung was the first one to pose.

 

"Okay, cue.. one. two. three! Click!" Doyeon recounted. "One more, no, two more." she added immediately.

 

Yoojung posed for another two peace-sign placed near her cheeks.

 

"One. two. three--!" Doyeon pressed the phone's camera button twice and got two sets of picture within four seconds.

 

CAPTURED PHOTOS WENT LIKE THIS:

 

The members laughed hysterically, slapping each others arms softly.

 

"Wah Noh Lucy! You really did learn something from me! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA" Doyeon proudly stated.

 

Lucy who is very satisfied with what she did gave Doyeon a wink, responding to her saying.

 

"Yoojung was so serious though!!! Yo Noh Lucy! You nailed it!" Lua delivered, pointing gun-like fingers to Lucy.

 

With the continuous laughter, Rina saw Yoojung pouting so hard already. Rina wrapped her arms around Yoojung's shoulder and lead the way through their top and only reason why they went to the mall. Suyeon's cue warned the other members and they started walking to where Rina leads them. Still, the happiness and beagleness were maintained as they walk.

 

--

 

Weki Meki got home and every members were already in their designated rooms.

 

DoDaeng time.

 

"You okay?" Doyeon asked while pulling up the blanket to cover her body.

 

Yoojung didn't have a conversation with her the whole period and it bothered Doyeon so much.

 

"Hm." Yoojung answered.

 

Doyeon sighed, turning herself to face Yoojung since they share the same bed. "I don't think so?" she asked back. "Are you mad with what happened earlier? Are you? Are youuuu?"

 

"You know I won't easily get mad with that simple things, Doyeon-ah." Yoojung answered firmly.

 

"Then why are you like this to me?" Doyeon posed. 

 

Yoojung turned her head to look at Doyeon, glaring.

 

"I'm just thinking if I should tell you to stop teaching kids like- with that."

 

"But why? It's not bad anyway?"

 

"Just because!"

 

"What because?! TELL ME WHY!"

 

"I FREAKIN NEED THAT PROFESSIONAL PHOTOBOMBER TO BE ONLY YOU KIM DOYEON!" Yoojung answered, almost a yell (she just raised her voice a bit hehe).

 

Doyeon closed to stop herself from talking. She was avoiding Yoojung's eyes, slowly leaning her back to the bed comfortably.

 

"A-are you crazy?" Doyeon asked again.

 

Yoojung nodded. "I am. And I think this is not good anymore." she claimed.

 

Doyeon turned her head, "I am crazy too!"

 

"For me?" Yoojung assumed nervously.

 

"What? NO! It's because I am a Weki Meki member! Don't just claim it yourself!" Doyeon joked, nudging her arms to Yoojung's.

 

"I hate you!"

 

"Thanks." Doyeon adopted, and the two laughed together.

 

Small laughs covered the duo's room for a little while.

 

"Hey Yoojung." Doyeon broke the laughter.

 

Yoojung tilted her head, allowing Doyeon to continue her words.

 

"Don't ever forget that my lame actions are special if I did it to you. Nothing or no one would ever replace the quality of my works and they are only for you." Doyeon bragged while raising her forehead. a/s: i hate myself, making myself to fall in love with Doyeon's personality

 

Yoojung, who can't help her own heart to jump, buried her face in her pillow that made Doyeon to chuckle. a/s: gaaaaaays

 

--

 

Morning sun welcomed Weki Meki as they gathered up to the dining room to eat breakfast.

 

"Hey Yoojung unnie, I uploaded the photos from yesterday in our Twitter. I had the caption like you're the one who typed it." Sei greeted as she saw the girls.

 

Yoojung just shrugged her shoulders off. "I don't mind. It still went out cute though?"

 

Silence for almost eleven seconds answered Yoojung. Her fellow members just dropped their jaw, looking at each other's eyes, covering their wide agaped mouth. Yoojung can sense it all so she just smirked and helped herself to sit and start eating.

 

----

 

AND HELLO FOR THE SECOND UP STORY!

I ended up putting DoDaeng moments again. /sighs;
HEY @.FANTAGIO I REALLY NEED THEIR REALITY SHOW NOW, I NEED TO KNOW THE OTHER MEMBERS TOO!!!! I KNOW THEY ARE HIDING SO MUCH CRAZINESS TOO!!!! CAN'T WAIT~!

I'll do my best to write future crackfics with the other members' unique personalities too. I am still lacking proofs. HAHAHA

 

Anyways, thank you for passing by and reading this story! LUv yA! ♥