Special Sisters

Neverland

"You are going to have a v live today to let your fans know how you are doing."

 

Their manager began his words as soon as they got to sit on a meeting-like chair, sitting across each other with this pattern; Yoojung + Sei, Rina + Lucy, Suyeon + Lua, Elly - Doyeon

 

The members started to make loud chats, expressing their excitement.

 

"Okay. Let's plan for the opening." Yoojung engaged.

 

Tapping the table with her palm, "I have an idea!" Lucy suggested, making the members to focus on her words.

 

"Say it." Doyeon commanded while resting her head over Elly's left shoulder.

 

"Bukkeung bukkeung bukkeung!" Lucy chanted, grinning widely.

 

"Ahyu really Lucy?" Rina rolled her eyes, making the members to laugh yet agreeing to her.

 

Leaving the maknae behind, the oldies started to plan normally (though they are not normal themselves).

 

"How about Yoojung unnie and I will appear first then will wait for our fans to watch the broadcast before revealing that we are all gonna do this together?" Rina suggested, eyeing every members.

 

"Okay! Let's do it that way." Suyeon ended the discussion and they waits for the time to start the it's-been-a-while broadcast.

 

After 10 minutes, one of their managers gave the phone and it's a cue for them to start the broadcast. "20 minutes only." the manager added before walking away to stay at the corner.

 

Elly then shrugged her shoulders following the members' different way of frowning.

 

"Now.. we are going to start!" Yoojung stated.

 

"Everyone ssshhhhs" Sei uttered.

 

The v app broadcast has started.

 

It's been a while since their last broadcast as a group and not to mention, comeback preparations as well (though they are in their fifth week of promoting La La La when this got posted, [GIVE LOTS OF LOVE ON THEIR COMEBACK! Your loves won't get wasted ;)] sorry for being late). The v live started swiftly, reading fans comments and supports also some ideas to do as the broadcast go on. 

 

"Members' names on your phonebook." Rina read the comment. "Aren't we revealed this already?" she asked the members yet Lucy automatically clapped her hands and agreed to the comment. 

 

"Let's reveal it again and focus to Rina unnie's, it's really amazing!" the youngest uttered, laughing a bit.

 

'Why what how?' Rina glanced to Lucy with this look.

 

Sei and Lucy cutely stated the Weki Meki members' name in their phonebook (they're so precious, putting heart emojis). With Rina's leading, she cued Lua to know it's her turn.

 

"Now, Lua!" Rina's way of commanding without even looking at Lua was noticed by the one and only a*****e Kim Doyeon. Doyeon laughed with a single yet long and fading off 'ha' as she gathered the members attention, throwing her body back on the chair, and they realized the cute mistake of Rina talking informally to Lua without calling her 'unnie'. 

 

The members were a bit shocked and laughing at Rina. 

 

"Wow Rina." Yoojung said.

 

"WOW HAHAHAHAHAHA" Suyeon stated, standing up from her seat while clapping her hands in amazed.

 

Doyeon and Elly remains laughing.

 

Sei was shocked, laughing, shocked, chuckling, shocked, is in a mental breakdown situation.

 

Lucy just kept on laughing with the other members.

 

Lua on the other hand also stood up from her seat, slamming the table with her two hands as she was also shocked- realized the call of Rina after Doyeon's reaction. Late. "WAH HAHA HA HA"

 

Few minutes after.

 

The v live ended happily. Weki Meki members were told to stay at the room.

 

Uh-oh.

Expect. That.

It's gonna be chaotic.

 

"Ya Rina! Why did you do that?" Lua asked her while chuckling. "You look like a pro earlier calling me just 'Lua'?" she added, wiggling her brows.

 

"I didn't know, unnie! I'm sorry if I hurt you." Rina said, holding both Lua's arms.

 

"Nahh. Rina actually meant it. PROFESSIONALLY." Doyeon then entered their so-called conversation while eating snacks.

 

Rina looked at Lua with her worried eyes, shaking her head.

 

Lua then grinned widely and winked at Rina, "I understand Rina ya, I am just kidding." she said, kissing Rina's cheeks.

 

Rina pouted.

 

"Don't complain! An exchange for what you've done earlier!" Lua yelled cheerfully as she stood up to settle her nature needs.

 

As the members went busy with their own doings, Suyeon eyed Rina who still looks worried, guess with what happened earlier though Lua is already fine with it.

 

"Rina." Suyeon mouthed, making the shy girl to turn her head back.

 

Rina raised her eyebrows, giving Suyeon the sign that she's listening.

 

"Don't think about it too much. I know you didn't mean it- or rather everybody knows you didn't mean to." Suyeon started her saying. The atmosphere went warm and more silent. "Don't keep that expressions anymore. It's fine."

 

Rina sighed in relief as she smiles a bit. Suyeon made her heart and mind more comfortable.

 

"I am really sorry. I'll do my best to take care of you all my unnies, and Lucy!" she chuckled as she took a glance to look at Lucy who is currently listening together with the members. "I will be more careful with my words starting now." she added, smiling softly at the members.

 

"Kang Soeun!"

 

Rina turned her head to look who's the owner of the voice who yelled her name.

 

"Ya! It's totally fine! Don't make me look bad! It's not that we are not calling Suyeon hyung as 'Ji Suyeon'!" Lua slightly yelled as she spoke, hugging Rina from her back while ruffling her hair.

 

"SUYEON HYUNG, LUA IS MAKING AN EXCUSE TO CALL YOU BY THAT!" Lucy said, pointing at Lua while laughing.

 

"Kim Sookyung. Want me to punch you?" Suyeon mumbled yet volume is still enough for the members to be heard. Suyeon was readying her fist, making circles with it.

 

Lua chuckled nervously, "Ah no unnie. Of course no. I am just kidding." she gulped.

 

Elly entered the conversation with a soft laugh, "You guys, unnie, we can always treat each other special in our own ways. Don't forget that we are all siblings here, just know where your limit is. We can love each other like real sisters! We may! Because that is how I love you! You all are my special sisters~" she spoke softly, opening her arms widely for a group hug.

 

"If that's the case then I should say, you guys are my favorite sisters!" Suyeon said, patting every one's back from the group hug.

 

"Eyyyyy enough with that Suyeon hyung!" Doyeon, ruining again a party, spoke up as she hits Suyeon's shoulder softly.

 

Suyeon looked at Doyeon and choke-hugged her, making Doyeon to struggle with her breathing.

 

--

Yeeeees! Sorry for the random ending~ Don't know how to finish this with the not-enough ideas of their personalities by the time I started this, but I hope you liked it!

A must to watch after reading ;)
-> 
https://www.youtube.com/bYeTzlDQdvU