Dawn

Neverland

Weki Meki has an appointment on a salon at 2:00 AM. 

 

All were tired because of their whole day practice for the preparation to their 2nd album. They were all exhausted and don't want someone to disturb their ongoing dreamlands. Mouths were wide agape and some were drooling just like the presence of Lua and Lucy.

 

Lalalalalalalalalalur!

 

Their phone alarm with Doyeon's weird playing-with-her-tongue voice drifted the six membered room that made Suyeon to jump from her bed, making her to sit on it.

"The fck was that.." she said, rubbing her temples.

 

Sei was awakened by the sound as well, burying her face on the pillow while shaking her head. Ah why nowww

 

Elly, on the other hand, stopped the alarm since she was the one who set it. She stood up and opened the lights.

"Everyone, get up. We can't be late because it's important. Where are we going anyway? ..Salon, right."

 

"Weird unnie, stop, you are being weird." Rina uttered, folding her blanket as soon as she woke up.

 

The remaining people who are still fast asleep in the room, Lua and Lucy, being left by the morning angels.

 

"Yoojung unnie and Doyeon unnie?" Rina asked the elders.

 

"It would be a miracle if they were already dressed up." Elly answered with too much confidence tone that made Sei and Suyeon to laugh a bit. Rina gradually shrugged her shoulders and made her way to wake Doyeon and Yoojung up.

 

Suyeon was currently washing baby tomatoes to support their grumbling tummies and ordered Sei to wake Lucy and Lua up. "Throw them over the floor if they won't give a fck!" Suyeon shouted her suggestion to Sei who is on her way back to their room.

 

"Don't try sleeping again, Seojung (Sei's birth name)." blurted Elly who is massaging her knuckles.

 

Sei gulped, "I won't." she answered back.

 

 

Few minutes later.

 

Eight world keys were finally awake and hopped in their designated cars to start the new day full of schedules.

 

In the current situation of the first car where Doyeon and Lucy sitted at the back of their two manager's front seats then Elly and Yoojung after the two towers.

"Rina just invaded our room in the wrongest time!!!" Yoojung exclaimed, she look so disappointed and mad at Rina who is in the other car. "I set an alarm for this but still-- it didn't work!" she cried out.

 

"Why? What happened?" Elly asked.

 

Yoojung's face was so annoyed while explaining her valuable reason, "SHE ENTERED THE ROOM JUST SO EXACT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GET A KISS FROM DOYEON!"

 

Elly who let her whole face dropped with Yoojung's sudden admission, let her eyeballs went back and forth to Yoojung and Doyeon. What the is Yoojung thinking, Doyeon is right here with us though?

 

"WHAT?! WHAT KISS? YOU ARE ABOUT TO STEAL A KISS FROM ME?!!!?!?!?" Doyeon asked back with a super loud shout. She look so surprised too, not knowing Yoojung was about to kiss her earlier.

 

What if she already stole a kiss from me when we are still trainees or-- she already stole my first kiss back then?!

Doyeon's sudden rising of thoughts made her to put the living meme activated. Her emotions were so precise and Lucy already predicted as if she was reading Doyeon's mind.

 

"Don't tell me you are stealing kisses from her every night?" Lucy said, wiggling her brows in excitement while waiting for Yoojung's answer.

 

"Gosh guys stop being stupid. Are you guys stupid? I just said it, right? So don't be." Elly explained with her serious face, showing like she's a teacher who just revealed the core for today's lesson and proudly present it to class.

 

"Ahhh unnie, you are not helping!" Yoojung whined in frustration, wanting to exclude Elly away from the discussion, but she doesn't have a choice plus she's sitting beside her from the backseat.

 

Doyeon cluelessly stared at Yoojung the whole ride while her thoughts were running wild in her mind that made Yoojung to feel uncomfortable at the same time. With the habit of Yoojung, biting her nails to make her calm somehow and her eyes were looking everywhere, probably avoiding Doyeon took the courage for Elly and Lucy to have a nap. No talking, no disturbance.

 

 

On the other car.

 

"I saw Yoojung kissing Doyeon." Rina protested.

 

Suyeon's eyes widened and looked at Rina from her back since Rina was sitting at the backseat; with covered by her hand, pretending to be shocked. "You know why she did that?" Suyeon asked, still shocked.

 

Rina just shook her head.

 

"Then how about you, Sei?" Suyeon asked again, this time her hand was calm but eyes were still wide open.

 

Sei lifted her head and moved her gazes from her phone to Suyeon. "They just love each other that much." she stated, making Suyeon's eyes to shut a bit.

 

'Then how about me..' Suyeon whispered to herself, making sure no one heard it except her.

 

"Lua unnie?" Rina asked this time.

 

"I didn't see it, so I'm not involve. As far as I remember, I already kissed all of you." Lua answered confidently.

 

Rina and Suyeon just rested their backs and sighed in disbelief.

 

"Are we that gays..?" Suyeon asked herself once again about this gay thing for the nth time.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Hiiii! So yeah, this is how the very first chapter ended. Hope you liked it. HAHAHA 

This story(?) don't have a followed genre because I am crazy. Honestly, this is my first time writing something like this too and I hope you'll support it!

I'll be updating every night, depending on my dynamic imaginations of what happened or will happen about Weki Meki that specific day. My updates would be based from their clue ins on SNS accounts and schedules.

 

PS. It's so hard to explain what I wanted to say!!!! I, myself, still do not approved my words in explaining the concept of this story(?) I'm makingggg. Hope you all won't get confused :( I'm just going to continue updating what my thought gives me.