My Guardian…

WHEN I TOUCH YOU

“To you who still feel lazy to get up, let me tell you that today weather is really great, see it with your own eyes. You must have a wonderfull day today, right?. So, get up, and show to the world how wonderfull you are. Wear nice dress, take your best shoes so it’ll bring you to woderfull place. the last song for today, Happiness by Red Velvet.., that’s for today from Irene DJ,  have a nice day,” Joohyun said then take off the headphone, she then heading to the PD, she see something familiar, breakfast treat from someone, “is it from the same person?,” she asked.
“He is here, I called him,” the PD said.
“Why?,” Joohyun asked her, “why are you insting to take him as our guest in our anniversary event?, why?, give me reason?,” she have a lot to say.
“Because he’s pretty popular nowdays, a popular palm reader. We have a live concert that day, it’ll be boring if we just have one guest, right?,” she said, “tell him to come in,” the PD told the maknae. Not long after that, Taehyung come in, he is smiling when he see Joohyun,
“Why you didn’t tell me anything about it?,” she asked, Taehyung walking closer to her.
“She come to café last night and begged me to come, I couldn’t rejected it,” he’s smiling, but right now Joohyun have no reason to smile, “why are you like this noona?, I’m okay.., the radio DJ is you, so I won’t be that nervous, right?,” he is convincing her,
“Just talk to her first, I’ll be waiting at the café in front of the building,” she said.
“I bought you your favourite drink,” he said then give her a glass of hot tea, “chamomile,” he said, she take it then smiling, “it’s nice to see you smile,” then she sit down,
“I’ll be here, so have discussion here,” she said then drink her tea.
“Are you dating?,” the PD asked, “what are you doing just now?, and what’s with that smile?.”
“It’s personal matter, we won’t answer that. So, start it now,” she answer, Taehyung brust in laughing after heard that, “why?,” she asked Taehyung, Taehyung shaking his head.
“So, we’ll have an anniversary event, we want you to be there as special guest, do you want to do that?, “ she asked.
“The reason you want me to become guest in that special event, can I know that?, because although you said that I’m pretty popular nowdays, but I think..the one who know me not that many, only people who come to our café who know me,” he want her to give him a reason so he’ll decide what’s the best, to join or not.
“Actually, in our website, we asked our listeners who’ll be our guest on that special event, the most vote is an indie singer , and I don’t know why..’handsome palm reader’ suddenly come up as the second one,” she explained it to him, “so, our listeners know you, they want you to come.”
“What should I do, noona?,” he asked Joohyun.
“Why are you asking me?, it’s your decision,” she said.
“She is not your guardian, so decided it by yourself.”
“She is my guardian, since my mom leave me, she is become my guardian,” after heard that Joohyun spit out her drink, Taehyung grinning then give her tissue, “what’s wrong with you, my guardian?,” he said, cheesy.
“Just back to your seat,” she said while push him away. 
They discussed about it for more than an hour, Joohyun getting boring,
“Let’s get our breakfast first,” she said then standing, the PD holding her anger,
“Unnie, we stil have confersation, and you know that, so..get your breakfast by yourself,” she said.
“She will have breakfast with me, so let’s come with conclusion now,” Taehyung said, the PD closing her eyes, “I’ll do the guesting on the radio anniversary event, and I’ll do as the PD want me to do, okay?,” he said, the PD give him a paper, a contract, “why is it so formal,” he said then start reading the contract and sign it after reading it, “okay, let’s meet again someday,” he said then standing, he is pushing Joohyun who still standing, “let’s get our breakfast, noona,” he said then bowing to the PD and the other staff.
“I think they are dating,” the maknae said.
“They just too close to each other so it seem like they are dating, but actually not,” the writer doesn’t agree with the maknae, “they still like a woman and man who know each other for a long time,” she said.
They had breakfast at gingseng chicken soup restaurant, she want to treat him this kind of food,
“Is it your treat?,” he asked while waiting for the food.
“Hmm, because you bought my favourite tea,” she said while preparing the table,
“It feel like I’m eating with my wife,” after heard that she is about to hit him, “okay, mianhae.”
While eating, Joohyun asked him about the reason he accepted the job, guesting on her radio,
“It’ll be strange if I rejected it, after all, that’s my guardian’s radio, I have to go if someone from that radio asked me to guesting,” he said, “ah, noona..after this, let’s eat lunch at black café, Jimin will prepare something delicious for us,” he said.
“I have schedule after this, I think I can’t go there with you,” she said.
“You never go there since that day,” he said. She never go to black café since the day she meet her mom there,
“Just..I feel like I’ll meet her new daughter if I go there. So, I decided to not go, it’s strange to see her, your regular, your fan,” she said, it’s like she is mocking him,
“Do you think you’ll get uncomfortable if you meet her there?,” he asked.
“Don’t talking while you eat, let’s finish it first before talking about them,” she said, Taehyung smiling.
On their way to Joohyun’s house, Joohyun keep asking about the girl, how did he meet her,
“She just come like that, and become our café regular. I don’t know,” then give her candy.
“Does she like you?,” she asked.
“I don’t know, but why are you curious about that?,” he asked, teasing her.
“Just..I think she like you..is there another reason she goes there so often to read palm?, ” she take her own conclusion.
“Who told you that she come often?, ” he asked, then he know without her answer, “ah..Jimin?, hmm, she come often, she is regular after all, but I think, the reason she comes often not because she like me, there is another reason,” he said, “ahh..we arrived,” he said, when Joohyun about to take off her seatbelt, he take it off for her, he is smiling to her when she’s starring at him, “why?,” he asking, he is about to pinching her cheek but she avoided it.  She then get of from the car, “call me if you finish your schedule, I’ll pick you up,” he said.
“Are you my driver?,” she asked.
“Just say , I’m your driver,” he said then leave her.
After dress up to meet someone, Joohyun calling Seunghwan,
“Is he there?,” she asked.
“Hmm, I told him that you want to meet him, is it about your job?,” Seunghwan.
“I’ll meet you there then,” she said then end the call. 
She is on her way to her former work place, the publisher company. She want to meet her former boss there, she want to ask him something,
“I’ll make sure to cancel it,” she said.
Now, she is here with her former boss, all smile,
“It has been while, do you have hard time?,” he asked.
“Hmm, I have hard time boss,” she said, her former boss smiling.
“Do you want your former job as editor here?, I’ll give it to you,” he really want her to back to his company.
“I’m having hard time, not because my current job, I’m enjoying my current job,” she said.
“Then..what’s the reason.”
“Because of your beloved writer who want to release his new novel in 2 week, ” she said.
“Ah..I heard that, you were making ruckus in front of his house,” he said, that man sure have a big mouth.
“That man told you that I were making ruckus?, did you asked him why I did that?, I did that because I have a reason too,” she said.
“Do you accusing him for using someone else story?, like 2 years ago?,” he asked.
“That’s not accusing because I do have evidence,” she said proundly, “the real writer is my dongsaeng,” she said.
“I want to tell him to cancel the publishing but..he won’t grant it,” she said.
“You know that, then give up.”
“But I have boss here, I have you who’ll help me.”
“Who said that I’ll help you, Park writer nim is our best seller writer, I’ll stand by his side, you aren’t even my staff anymore,” he said arrogantly.
“For someone who had so many secret in my hand, aren’t you too bold?, you’ll be by his side?, really?,” she asked then walking toward her former boss, “then, should I released it one by one, his secret or your secret,” she said, “I heard he’ll come to discuss about the cover of the novel, then I’ll be waiting for him,” she said then leave him after bowing to him. She is waiting for Park Chanwoo, Park writer nim in loby, when she see someone get off from the car, she is standing, knowing that she has been waiting for him to come,
“It has been a while, loser,” she said, whispering, “we should have a private talk right now before the other people start looking at us,” Joohyun said, she is looking at her new editor who stand next to him, “hello,” she said, bowing.
Here they are on the roof top, having confersation about his new novel,
“Hey..what are you doing?, we already give him the money as much as he want, what do you want now?, are you demanding us to give him more?,” he asked.
“You know it’s not about money, right?,” she said, suddenly he’s pushing her until she fell down, “wah..you really insane Park Chanwo. You know, I really regretted it. Become your private editor, and become your girlfriend, a man like you, a loser like you…why I like you back then?, why I accepted you as my boyfriend back then?,” she said, he is about to hit her but he stop it after hearing his phone ringing,
“I’ll be there in 5 minute,” he said then end the call, “you know, I also regretd it, why I conffesed my feeling to you, it wasn’t last that long,” he said then leave her, “you know, your dongsaeng need the money..so he sent the story right after I transferred to him. If you really care about him, then give him money..I bet you don’t have that much right now,” he said. Don’t know why after heard that, she is crying. She is there for a while, she is looking at the sky, then looking at her watch,
“It’s lunch time,” she said then take her phone.
While Taehyung helping Jimin preparing for the café, his phone ringing, ‘guardian angel’ that was written on his phone screen, Jimin who saw that widening his eyes,
“Why you named it like that?, you aren’t high scholar anymore Taehyung-ah,” Jimin commented. 
“Hello noona,” he said right after picking up her call, “why?, what’s wrong with you?, are you crying?,” he asked, “where are you?,” after end the call, he’s rushing to leave the café, Park Sooyoung is there when he left the café, 
“Did you read all of it?, my sister notebooks?,” she asked.
“Let’s talk it later,” then leave her.
Here he is, his guardian angel who told him that she want to have lunch with him while crying, she is there,
“What’s wrong with you?, why are you here?,” he asked while walking to her, her eyes redden, “did you meet someone?,” he asked, “don’t tell me?,” he know who she meet, “I told you not meet him, right?, why are you so stubborn noona?,” he get angry, but he get softened when she suddenly hugging him, it has been a long time since she hug him like this, “Noona.”
“Don’t angry at me, don’t make me cry,” she said, then he hug her back, when he did that he see all of her future, he is there in her future smiling while holding her hand,
“Noona,” he called her then pushing her, he is starring at her. Why are you suddenly holding my hand like that?, at that time, did you already know that I like you?, did you already realize your feeling too?. He asked all of that question in his mind then smiling to her, “should I do it so that future will become true?,” he asked, she look confused with his question.
“You see my future?,” she asked, then he really did that..something that he really want to do, he kiss her. She isn’t avoiding it, she still standing there, she then closing her eyes, because she want to cherish this moment.
After this I hope that future really come, seeing you holding my hand, makes me feel happy, my guardian angel.