It started with a kiss

WHEN I TOUCH YOU

Taehyung still starring at shy Joohyun who couldn’t face Taehyung after the kiss. They are on their way to the black café to have lunch there, Taehyung already contacted Jimin to prepare special food for them because today is their special day.
“So, after this, what are our relationship, noona?,” he asked, Joohyun still looking straight, “dongsaeng-noona relationship or a lover?,” he keep asking.
“What do you want?, you don’t even confessed anything to me, why should I considered  you as my lover,” she said.
“I thought..that kiss was a confession for you, if not thwen, I’ll confess to you officially,” he said. They arrived at black café, Sooyoung still there waiting for him,
“My sister is there, is she waiting for you?,” she asked than walk passing Taehyung, Taehyung looking at her from back, “don’t you have another schedule other than this?, help your mother, ” she said then open the café door,
“Ah..what’s wrong with her?,” she asked then start asking Taehyung when he is near her, “where were you going?, why you ignored me?, did you read the notebook?,” that too many.
“Ask one by one. I was going to her, to rescue her,and I wasn’t ignoring you, I’m sure that I said to you to talk it later. So, now I’ll give you time to talk, 10 minute,” he said.
“You didn’t answer my last question, did you read the notebook?,” she asked.
“I read it, the first one. So, she is starting to like me since then, since she meet me at school hall parking?,” he asked, she is nodding, “then..you want me to apologize to her because I rejected her?, like that?,” he asked.
“Just, I couldn’t found another reason so that she will comeback to Korea other than you,” she said, “so please.”
“You said that I would angry if I read the notebook, so should I continue to read the next one?, so that I will hate your sister,” he said, “Park Sooyoung-ssi, I’m sure you’ll find another one, not just me,” he said but then she grab his hand,  then he is facing her, “she’ll come, don’t worry.”
“Don’t you know that she is starting getting hate after knowing you?,” he stoped after heard that, “her school life was fine before she know you, but after she know you and getting close to you she was suddenly getting hate, she was losing her friends one by one,” she said, crying.
“I’m sorry because of that, but I’m sure I said to her to not staying close to me because other students will start judging her,” he is trying to explain, “she know it’ll happen, but she still choosde to be friend with me,” he said.
“It was because she couldn’t stand to see you all alone, so she want to be your only friend at school. So, now..help her to meet her other family here, because she help you too..she help you to get through your loneliness,” she said.
“I’ll try, but..I don’t think..me alone will make her come to Korea,” he said then leave her.
Joohyun already waiting for him, Taehyung runs to her,
“Sorry for making you wait,” he said after sit next to her, “where is the special food that I ordered before?,” he asked, Jimin soming out with 2 plates of steak, 
“It’s not free, okay?,” he said after putting the plate then leave them.
“What did you talk to her?, did she ask anything about me?,” she have many question. 
“About her sister, she was my friends when I’m high scholar,” he said.
“You know her sister?, you said to me that you never really close to someone at school,” she is recalling what he said to her years ago.
“Hmm, I was not that close to her, I know her since 2nd grade, she was my only friend when I’m in school,” he said then start eating, “hmm, it’s delicious.” 
“You have Jimin though, why you said that she is your only friend?,” she asked.
“He wasn’t come from the same school as me, ” he is explaining, “Bae Joohyun,” he suddenly called her full name, it’s his first time so Joohyun taken back, she almost spit out her food,
“Hey..what did you called me?, I’m older than you, dongsaeng-ah..,” she said.
“But…I don’t want to be your dongsaeng, what should I do?,” he asked.
“Are you going to confess to me?, she asked, making him in awkward situation,
“Ahh, why are you asking?, you want me to do it officially, so I’m doing it now..don’t ask me something like that again,” he’s looking upset.
“Ahh, you are so cute,” she said a word that he hate the most, ‘cute’.
“I hate that word, I’m not in an age where people can call me by that,” he is more upset than before.
“Okay, mianhae, I won’t say that kind of word again.”
Then they are in silence, Taehyung keep starring at her, 
“Then do it again..I’ll hear it..I’ll save it,” she said, she want him to confess to her once again, he is smiling,
“Then you must answer right now,” he said, “I don’t want to erase the memory when I kiss you for the first time, so..let’s make another memory that we won’t forget together. Would you?,” he said, although she feel cringy hearing his cheesy words, she is smiling after the confession,
“Why are you that good making those kind of words, ahh..I’m almost forget that..your dream was to become a writer, right?, then should I answer it now?,” she asked, he is smiling to her, “my answer is..,” she then making hand sign, making an O with her hands, then he’s hugging her, 
“Thank you,” he said, while Jimin who looking at her from the kitchen couldn’t stand his friend, he want to escpae from this café, but he can’t..he has another customers here,
“Hey..did you realized that you aren’t alone here?, “ he asked, then they are looking around, both of them smiling to  Jimin after confirming what he said is true, “then, don’t hugging here,” he said then back to the kitchen.
Taehyung drive her home, then she looking at a big poster in front of a book store near traffic light…
“Wahh..that’s too big for someone who couldn’t write his own novel,” she said then turning her head to him, “how did you know him?,” she asked, “how did you know Park-writer?.”
“Why suddenly asking about him again, we are having a good time until now, don’t bring up anything about him,” he said without looking at her.
“Just tell me, how did you know him?,” she is begging.
“Then..it’ll take long time. Should I sleep in your house tonight?,” her cheek redden after heard that.
“You don’t need to tell me in one day, you can tell me the first part now, and the next part tomorrow,” she said.
“It’s not like a drama..that have another episode, I want to tell you once..I don’t want to tell you anything about him later, I’ll tell you only once,” he said, “he is your ex, so..why I have to tell your ex’s story in front of you, my girlfriend,” she is just stunning, looking at him, what was that?, “why?,” he asked.
“Nothing, just tell me..later..not now. And, don’t get jealous so easily, Mr. Kim,” she said then kiss his cheek.
“Why are you becoming like this so sudden?,” he asked, she is getting of from his car.
“We already kissed  while ago, so..kissing on cheek as a good bye it’s the right thing, right?,” she said, she is mastering cheesy words too.
“Oh..okay..then I’ll waiting for another kiss. We’ll meet everyday, so when we have a good bye like this, you’ll kiss me,” he said.
“Go, it’s already late. I have to sleep now because I have an early morning broadcast,” she said then waving her hand, his car slowly leaving her. 
*
They are preparing for anniversary event, once Taehyung come with lunch for them. Because his girlfriend lately couldn’t eat her lunch properly because of anniversary event preparation, so he come and bring the lunch for her and her team, 
“You lose weight,” he suddenly said while looking at his girlfriend who is busy eating her burger, “hmm, eating slowly,” he said then giving her tissue.
“Then I’ll be happy if I’m losing weight,” she said.
“But you don’t look healthy at all, just eat properly, I’ll bring your lunch everyday,” he said.
“The event is next week, so I’ll do it until next week, just send me lunch until next week,” she said.
“Did they know that we are dating?,” he asked while looking around.
“When you come almost everyday, and now..you sit next to me..like this, don’t you think they already know that we are dating?,” she said, he is grinning. 
“Then, I’ll do it another thing,” he said, suddenly feeding her.
“I can eat by myself,” she said then he is pouting. Suddenly his phone ringing, it’s from her mom, he is looking at her, “pick up your call,” she said then leave him to continue her work. 
He is picking up her call,
“Hello,” he said,
“Taehyung-ah, I’m Joohyun’s mom,” she said.
“Yes, omoni. Is there something I can help?.” He asked.
“Next week, is her radio anniversary event, right?,” she asked, Taehyung answer it, “then can you help me there?. Next week I ‘ll come there and explain everything to her, help me,” she is begging him.
“Okay, but you can meet her after the event,” they end the call in a minute.
Taehyung looking at his girlfriend,
“I hope it’ll be better after this, you and your mom. ”