Just Friend Now (8)

I Love You || GOT7 FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae POV :

After I meet Hwayeon the other day, I started to missed her again. Like we promised. We start it all over again. When we both act like we don't know each other before and be friend again.

I get her number and we both still keep in touch. Sometimes I wanted to call her for no reason and talk with her. I want to take her out and spend time with her.

I really miss her.

But I couldn't do anything to bring back the old us. I just wish I could treat her better before. I hate the fact I ruined everything and I make her disappointed. I hate myself for being such bad boyfriend to her. I used to hate the way Jaebum hyung treat her back then but I did the same things to her. I'm such a horrible person.

How I wish that day never happened..

//.. Flashback.. //

Me and Jaebum hyung was busy with our coming album. It's was too complicated until I could only focus on this one thing! Everything was too much to handle so we need  some help from one of Jaebum's friend. Her name is Kim Jiwoo. She work as a composer from other company. This is her specialty so things was much more easier.

One day I got a phone call from Hwayeon. I smiled. It been awhile since we last talking to each other. I really missed her.

" Hello? " I answered. " Hey are you busy now? " She asked. I was about to answer her when I heard the door was open and I saw Jiwoo noona came in with a sworn eyes. I look at her worried.

 '' Yeah I'm quite busy now. Why did you call?. " I have to tell her that I'm so busy cause I was so worried about noona. She was crying non-stop.

" I just wondering maybe we can have lunch together. But if you are so busy it's okay. " Hwayeon said. Maybe it was my imagination but I could heard her voice was shaking. " Oh alright then. I need to leave now bye!! I will call you again! " I hung up immediately and went to Jiwoo noona.

" Noona.. Are you okay? " I asked. She was crying so hard until she couldn't talk. I don't know what else to do. I pat her shoulder. The harder she cry making me so worry. Suddenly she hug me. I was surprised but I couldn't do anything. I just pat her back and wait until she finally calm down.

After awhile, She pulled away. She tell everything to me. Cause I think I really need an explanation. So based on her story, she just found out her fiancé cheated  on her and dumped her. And what make it worse their wedding was just around the corner.

I felt sorry for her. But I couldn't say anything to her cause I wasn't on her place. But I know she have been throughout a lot. I just tell her to stay strong.

" Anyway thank you Youngjae. For listening to me. " She said. Smiling a little bit even though it was so hard for her. I smiled back. " It's okay noona. You are like sister to me. " I said. She hug me again as I hug her back.

Just by that time I heard the door was open. Both of us look to the direction. I was shocked. My thought it was Jaebum hyung but...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter