Mark Tuan (5)

I Love You || GOT7 FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuan's family are having their breakfast. They are talking about works and Mary's study.

" Honey, It almost 10. Where is Hwayeon? " Mr Tuan asked his wife. Mrs Tuan just shrugged her shoulder. " That is weird. She never comes late. Is she having problem or somethings? " He said again.

Mark and Mary look at each other.

After last night, Mary was concerned about her.

She was about to tell her parents about last night when Mark give her signal to stop. He didn't want his parents to know.

" I am sure she will come papa. Maybe traffic problem. We never know. " Mark continue eating.

One of their maid come to the dining room.

" Mr.Tuan, Miss Jung is here. " She said when Hwayeon entered the dining room. They welcomed her with warm smile.

" I'm sorry for being late. I woke up late. " She said while bowing to them. Her voice was shaking. Mr and Mrs Tuan just smiled.

" It's okay Hwayeon. Come have a breakfast with us. " Mrs.Tuan said. Hwayeon politely reject.

" It's fine, Mrs Tuan. I will wait for Mary upstairs. " She said again.

Mark keep looking at her since she is acting weird. Her voice are shaking and cracked. Her face is red. Her whole body is shaking.

He get up from his seat and walk to her.

" Hey. Are you okay? " Mark asked. She nodded. " I- I'm o-okay.. " the closer Mark get to her, he could clearly heard her breathing hard.

He held her hand and he was surprise because it was so cold.

" Hey.. " Mark was about to touch her forehead when, " I'm okay. " She said and pulled away.

" I will wait at Mary's room. " She bow. She was about to leave when she lose her balance and fall off the ground. The others was surprised.

Mark run to her.

He feel her forehead and it was burning.

" What happened? Is she sick? She look so pale. " Mrs Tuan asked worried.

" She have fever. I will carry her to the guest room. " Mark said as he lifted her up to the nearest room.

Mr Tuan called their personal doctor.

" What happened to unnie? Does anything bad happened last night? What did her boyfriend do to her? " Mary asked. She followed Mark to the guest room.

Mark shook his head.

" Go get the cooling kit. She need something so slow down her fever. " Mark order as Mary just nodded and run to the kitchen, asking the maid for the cooling kit.

" Youngjae ah.. Youngjae ah.. " Hwayeon murmured. Her tears fall. Mark wiped it away and hold her hand.

" It's okay. You will be fine. Just sleep. Sleep. I will be here. " Mark said.

···

Hwayeon POV :

I woke up and my vision are blurred. As everything slowly getting clear, I found myself in unfamiliar places.

" Where am I? " I asked myself.

I look beside me and I saw Mark was sleeping beside me.

I almost scream when I felt someone touching my hand.

I look to the direction and I saw Mary with her worried face.

" Unnie?! Oh I'm so glad that you are awake. " She said. Relieves.

" What happened to me? Why is Mark sleeping next to me? " I asked.

" You've faint and it been the whole day. When the doctor come yesterday, you was holding Mark's shirt very tight and we couldn't let it go. So Mark have to stay beside you the whole time. " I look at Mark and my hand still holding his shirt. I pulled away.

" Hwayeon? How are you feeling today? Better? " Mrs Tuan come with a tray of porridge and warm water. I immediately sit down and bow to her.

" I'm so so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter