Meeting Again (7)

I Love You || GOT7 FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ 1 year later ~

" Youngjae ah!! Faster! We are going to be late! " his manager yelled. Youngjae run to him with his guitar. He jump into the car as both of them drove to their destination.

" So after this fan meeting, you will be totally free as you wanted too. " their manager said. Jaebum and Youngjae nodded lazily.

" You okay? " Jaebum asked. Youngjae just smile bitterly to him. Jaebum understand what it means so he just leave him alone.

Youngjae put on his headphone and look outside. Remembering the old memories.

It's been a year.

He achieve his dream to become a Singer and famous composer. Along with Jaebum as his partner. His life was almost complete like his dreamed before. But he lose someone that he love the most during his journey to chase the fame.

Jung Hwayeon.

He feel regretful every single day he spent by himself. Remembering every single things he told her and things he do to her. He regret  everything he have done to her.

The fight they had that night leave the biggest scar in his heart. He broke her heart. He let her go. He try to move one. Forget about her. But it never works.

He thought he would be happy without her. He choose his career over her. Now he really missed her. He end up locking himself in a life prison. And what hurt the most. There is nothing he could do to fix everything.

•••

Youngjae pov :

After the fans meet and greet, I finally have my peaceful rest. Me and Jaebum hyung decided to take our own way and have our own fun and restful month.

I know being an idol means I give up on my freedom. Everywhere I go, I will be all covered. I decided to go to the mall and buy some stuff for myself.

It actually been awhile I went out and release tension.

I walk around the mall until...

I saw her...

Jung Hwayeon.

The girl I really love until now. Why we ended up this way?

I keep staring at her. She was there happily talking to someone from the phone. There is nothing really change about her. Her smiles, her hair, her attitude..

I missed her.. 

All of her..

Without I notice, I walk closer to her until I am standing in front of her. I couldn't help but keep staring at her. She realized my existence as she hang up the phone and look at me odd.

" Yes? " She look at me confused. She didn't seem to recognize who I am. I slowly pulled away my mouth mask as she gulped in suprised.

Nothing came out from our mouth.

A single tears fall down from my eyes.

Oh Lord! I missed her so much. I missed her warm hug, her caring side, her charm, her smiles, her smells. Everything.

A tears fall from her too.

It been so hard for both of us, right?

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter