The old him (2)

I Love You || GOT7 FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Hyung!! Here is the another sheets. " Youngjae said as he pass the note sheets to Jaebum. Jaebum took them and analysis them. He nodded.

" This is great. Good job Youngjae ah! " He said. He look at Youngjae who's smiling proudly. He was about to take another papers and just by the time Jaebum stop him.

" It's okay. I will finish the rest. You go home and rest. " Jaebum said as he took the papers from Youngjae hand. Youngjae look at him surprise. " But hyung.. " Youngjae unfinished his words where Jaebum cut him off.

" Just go home. You're bugging me here. Shu shu~ " Jaebum said. Youngjae smiled. He immediately picked his stuff. " Thank You Hyung!!!~ " Youngjae yelled happily before leaving.

Jaebum just smiled.

" I hope your relationship with Hwayeon didn't turn up like ours Youngjae ah. Take care of that annoying girl for me. " Jaebum thought. He continue his works.

~ ~ ~

" Hwayeon!! I'm Home!! " Youngjae yelled excitedly after stepping in their house. Hwayeon who's sitting at couch look at him surprised. She run to him then hug him really tight as he hug her back.

" I miss you! " She whispered. Youngjae smiled. Both of them let go of the hug then look at each other. Youngjae lead closer as he kissed her. She closed her eyes and kiss him back. Hwayeon jumped as Youngjae carried her to the couch.

~ ~ ~

" Jagiya. Did you cooked anything? I'm hungry. " Youngjae asked. Still cuddling with Hwayeon. She look at him with her sad face.

" I'm sorry. I didn't cook anything cause I thought you are not coming home again tonight. and you know I didn't eat at night. " She said. Youngjae pout as he just nodded.

" Aww.. I can't see you like this. Do you want me to cook you some ramen? " She asked as Youngjae nodded instantly.
" Go shower first. I will call you when everything is done. " He just obey her word as he run to upstairs and Hwayeon walk to the kitchen.

After awhile....

" Youngjae ah!! Are you done? " Hwayeon yelled from the kitchen. Youngjae run to the kitchen with his favorite pajama and his hair is still wet. He look at Hwayeon with smiles as he hug her tight.

" Thank you jagiya ~ " He said the kissed her cheek. He sit and started eating. Hwayeon sit oppesit him and look at him who's enjoy eating. Youngjae take his phone at start playing with it.

" Hwayeon ah.. Can you get me my earphone please? " He asked. Hwayeon just nodded and walk to the living room to take his earphone. She came back and give it to Youngjae. She sit down back to her place and look at Youngjae. Youngjae has been totally ignoring her existence.

" Youngjae? What are doing? " She asked. In case he didn't hear her, she pull his sleeve as Youngjae look at her.

" What? " He asked clueless. She repeat her question again. " Oh I'm just checking the music graf and some melody for our coming songs. " Younjae said then back focus on his work. Hwayeon sighed.

" Can you just forget about work when you're at home? " Hwayeon said. Her voice clearly telling that she was quite upset. Youngjae doesn't pay any attention on her as his gaze only looking at his phone. Hwayeon bit her lips.

" I'm going for a walk. " Hwayeon get up and look at Youngjae. He's not even looking at her. She was so upset.

~ ~ ~

Hwayeon pov :

He is not even stopping me. Or asking me.

He is so annoying lately. I really hope he can just forget about work at least for a minute. He's totally acting like Jaebum  now. Not like the first time I met him. Not like the first time he promise me he won't hurt me like Jaebum d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter