Giving Up (4)

I Love You || GOT7 FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the last time Youngjae went home. He stay up all night at the studio to finish the whole album. He was too busy to call Hwayeon and Hwayeon didn't try to call him too. Because she was scared that she might disturb him.

Youngjae 👦💋❤ :

Babe I will be so busy this month so I won't be able to went home often. Mianhae~


Hwayeon ❤❤:

Okay.. I understand. Just don't skip your meal and don't stay up too much. Have enough sleep and rest. I Love you~ Muahh.


Youngjae 👦💋❤:

Okay~

Their last conversation..

Sometimes Hwayeon want to pay a visit but she always think twice.

She is scared.

The last time she visit, when they are busy, she and Jaebum broke up. She don't want the same things happened with Youngjae.

Every night, she always look at some of Youngjae's photos and video that he made to wish her goodnight. She would listen to some audio that he gave to her before. He used to sing her to sleep. Sometimes she cried to sleep.

How badly she missed him.

She really wish that he called her first but that never happened.

Hwayeon is now staring at her phone, Looking at Youngjae's phone number.

" Should I call? Should I not? " The question keep repeating on her head.

" Just call him. The phone almost broke because you keep staring at it. " Mark come from nowhere. She was startled. Mark sit in front of her and smiled.

" Call him. If you have problem with him, see him and talk. Just a couple minute fixed a lot. " Mark keep encouraging her. Hwayeon stare back at her phone and think about Mark's advice.

" Yeah, Let's try. " She thought then dialed his number. She look at Mark with smile as Mark smiled back to her. " Hwaiting! " He whispered.

" Hello? " Youngjae answered. She inhaled nervously and exhaled. " Hey are you busy now? " She asked. '' Yeah I'm quite busy now. Why did you call?. " Youngjae said.

Hwayeon closed her eyes and sighed.

" I just wondering maybe we can have lunch together. But if you are so busy it's okay. " Hwayeon voice are shacking. " Oh alright then. I need to leave now bye!! I will call you again! " And by that he just hang up. Hwayeon was frozen. Her tears fall. She just couldn't hold it back.

" Hey! Did he just hang up?! Like seriously?? " Mark was surprised. He look at her unbelievable. He don't know what else to do but cares Hwayeon's back. Mary come to the kitchen and was surprised at the scene.

" Oppa? " She called. Mark put his finger to his lips as a sign to keep quite. He call Mary to come close to help him to comfort her. Mary just nodded and come closer. Mary pull her into a hug and cares her back.

Mark look at Hwayeon sympathy. He took her phone from her hand and message Youngjae.

" I will come tonight. " Then he put her phone back.

" Hey. Don't give a damn care about his schedule, tonight go and met him. I message him already. " Mark said before leaving the kitchen.

⚫⚫⚫

Hwayeon was standing in front of the studio. She was hesitate to come in. She walk back and forth.

" Should I come in? " She asked herself again.

" Yak! What are you doing? " Jaebum voice come from nowhere. She was so surprised until she fall on the ground. Jaebum help her up. " What are you doing her? walking back and forth? From far you look like a thief you know. " He joked. She look at him annoyed. " But seriously what are you doing here? It been awhile since the last you come and dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter