I love you (1)

I Love You || GOT7 FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Youngjae ah!! Are you still busy?? " A cheerful voice came from nowhere making Youngjae smiled. He look at the door and saw a beautiful girl is walking towards him.

" What did you bring? It seem heavy. " He get up from his seat to help her to bring the stuff from her hand.

" You have been so busy lately. I am so sure you have no time to eat, so I cooked something for you. " She said.

" Thank you so much Hwayeon ah. I really appreciate it. " He said then helping her to set the table. Hwayeon smiled as she put all the food on the table. She pull Youngjae to sit. She give him the spoon and chopstick.

" I'm so angry at you. It's been 3 days you didn't come home. Seriously! I'm so mad with you. You're not having your meal propely. I'm mad but I will let you eat first cause I don't want my boyfriend to lose his appetite. Now Eat!! " She said with her eyes burning. Youngjae chuckled. He obey her words as he begin to eat.

" Hmm... This is so delicious! I miss your food no joke! " Youngjae said. He is trying to persude her. She have been staring at him while biting her lips, holding her words and anger.

" Okay fine! Just let it out. I will continue eating. " He said. Continue eating.

" Great!! That is why you need to go home! I know that you are busy, well I'm busy too. But it doesn't mean I can stay and didn't go home. Don't you know how much I miss you. " She nag and end them up with a pout. Youngjae smiled. He get up from his seat then walk to her seat. He then hug her from behind.

" I'm sorry. You know how much I want to be a successful singer. And I want to sing my own song I need to work hard. But I promise you after I finish everything, I will comeback to you okay? " He said as he hug her even tight. Hwayeon get up and hug him too.

" Promise? " She asked as Youngjae cares her hair. " Promise. " He said. He lean closer to kiss her then suddenly some noise interrupt them. They look to the direction. 

" You both should stop this. Not at my studio. I want to puke. " Jaebum walked in with his usual annoyed face. He glare at Hwayeon before sit at his favorite seat.

" Omo! Excuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter