Dancing In The Rain

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

Hakyeon really hates rain.

He think rain only give him a trouble. His plan always get ruin because of the rain. He really hope rainy season will never exist. 

" Its always raining these days, arghhh..i really hate these" Hakyeon keep mumbling . " Hey, you should not talk like that, you should be grateful, if rainy season does not exist, we will dead overheat you know." said Jaehwan while eating his sandwich. 

" I don't care whatever you say, all i know is rain always make my plan ruined. Did you guys remember the plan i make at Han River when i want to propose Minah. I prepared everything such as balloon, food and want to have candle light dinner with her. I even rent a tuxedo to make everything seem glam. But then, rain is falling and ruined everything. Such a waste. I don't even get propose to Minah and she really mad at me." Hakyeon grumble while he recall the past.


" Hey, its a good thing too. If you propose Minah that night, you will regret your lifetime. You will never know that her actually cheating behind your back." Wonshik take turn to talk.

" Yeah hyung, actually you should thanks its rained that night." Hyuk agree with Wonshik.

" Hyung, please don't hate rain that much, you will never know what will happen after rain. Who know you will meet your destiny when its rained. " Hongbin smile while looking at Hakyeon. " Never, i will never leave my house if its rain outside" Hakyeon never want to lose.

He start packing his bag as he get up. " I need to back to my office now. I have a meeting with client in 2 hours, so i need to prepared. See you later guys," Hakyeon looking at his watch.

" Whatever hyung, i hope you will meet someone that really love rain and will teach you how to love with rain" Hongbin yelling. 

" This hyung really stuborn. But, i really hope Hongbin word will become truth" Wonshik looking at his four friend.

 

 

" Aishhh, why it always happen to me," Hakyeon running while his hand blocking his face from rain. His car broke down and he need to catch a bus otherwise he will late to go to his office. He arrive at bus stop and wipe his wet shirt with his hand.

" Where are the bus, im getting late," Hakyeon look at his watch. Then suddenly his eyes catch up something. He saw one man standing in the rain without umbrella. That man keep looking up in the sky while close his eyes.

" That man was totally crazy, what he think he was doing?" Hakyeon talk alone and decide to ignored that stranger as he keep looking around to see if any bus has come.

But then one car comes from nowhere and was heading towardd that man. Hakyeon look at him and yelling. " Watch out" Hakyeon rushed to that man and push him to other side. After the car gone away, Hakyeon angry and scream at that man. "Are you crazy, what the hell are you doing. Standing in the middle of the road like this. If i havent push you, you will died you know," Hakyeon look at that man and he was astonish. He was smiling at him. Man that he just save was smiling at him. 

' What it is '

' Why he smiling at me?'

' And why my heart pounding hard like this'

'What happen to me? '

'I am dreaming?'

 

Now they both soaked by heavy rain and shivering. 

" Oh my god, my boss was going to kill me now. I have a meeting with a very important client, and i'm, here, still waiting for the bus." Hakyeon was trying to call his boss but his phone was broke during he was trying to save that crazy man.

" Just let it be, one client will not make your company bankrupt. One goes, another comes." 

" What the are you saying, its all happen because of you, if you don't standing like crazy man in the midde of road, this will never happen you stupid fool"

" Please don't get angry, my heroes, and my name is Taekwoon,Jung Taekwoon, not a stupid fool."

" Whatever, if i was fired, you need to be responsible for it, and please, don't call me that." Hakyeon looking at the sky and use his hand to feel the rain.

"Ahh, why its still raining, i hate this so much," by saying that, Hakyeon can feel some weird aura behind him.He look at Taekwoon and realise his smiling face was turn dark. Taekwoon just looking at him without any emotion.

" Why you hate them?" his voice sound really cold.


Hakyeon can feel the imidating look Taekwoon give to him and he swallow his saliva.

' Why he look so scary?'

' What did i say that make he look angry like this?'

Hakyeon cough a little and pretend to fix the tie that he wearing. " Because its always give me a trouble, my plans always ruined because of it. Beside that, rain only give me fever. ahh..ahh..Achoooo." Hakyeon start sneezing."See, i already got a fever.Nothing good about rain"

" You're wrong "

" Rain is not like that"

" You said that because you only see the bad thing, you should open your eyes and your heart to know what actually rain can make you feel"

Taekwoon standing and hold Hakyeon hand.

" What the hell are doing?" Taekwoon was pull Hakyeon in the rain. Hakyeon try to escape but Taekwoon was faster and keep pull Hakyeon in the rain. 

" Just enjoy it, come on, Spread your arm like me"

" Why should i do that?"

"Just do it Hakyeon shi, follow me"

Hakyeon sigh and follow Taekwoon step. He wondering who is this man and why he loves rain so much. He also confuse. Why he follow this stranger order. He don't even know him. But he don't want to know. He just make his his boss angry and he might be fired from his company and he need to calm his mind. He close his eyes.

' Weird '

'Why i feel like this '

' Why i feel so calm '

He feel something that he never feel before. Unconciously, he smiling. The rain keep droping in his face but he just let stay still. He open his eyes and saw Taekwoon was smiling at him. He offering his hand to Hakyeon.

" What are you doing?"

" Just take my hand Hakyeon"

Taekwoon put his hand on Hakyeon waist and the other hand on his shoulder. 

" Follow my footstep Hakyeon ah"

" Let the rain here wash away all your problem. Don't think too much and just enjoy this moment."

They start, dancing in the rain.

The rain slowly start to stop.

" Oh my god, i never do something like this before " Hakyeon sitting in the grass. He was laughing. " I never know rain can make me calm like this" Taekwoon use his hand to wipe Hakyeon hair. " You never know because you never try. Your hatred against rain just make you blind. " 

" Sorry, now i know why my friend always fight with me when i'm always say that i hate rain" Hakyeon realise his fault. " But why you do this? I mean, we don't even know each other and i just yelling at you before," 

" I don't know, after you pushed me, i look into your face and i feel my heart beating so fast." Taekwoon continue, " Its seem like fate bring you to me. That's why i'm smiling"

Hakyeon blushing after heard Taekwoon. Actually he feel the same too. 

Suddenly a strong thunder can be heard. Hakyeon jumping and and screaming. " Wait, are you scared of thunder?" Taekwoon laughing.

" Hahaha, that's why you hate rain, because of thunder. Thunder always come with rain".

" No, i'm not scared of thunder. I'm just surprise. It suddenly come like that" Hakyeon try to explain. But suddenly the second thunder can be heard, its more strong than before. Hakyeon start jumping and hug Taekwoon. 

" Okay-okay, i admit, i'm afraid of thunder. So what? Many people out there afraid of thunder too. Its nothing to be ashamed,"

" I never said anything"

" But you just laughing at me"

" Yeah, i'm laughing but not because of that, im laughing because you are so cute"

Hakyeon face became red. 

Taekwoon continue, " Hey, you know, beside thunder, there still have something came with rain."

" What?"

" Look at that," Taekwoon finger pinting to somewhere. Hakyeon look at that direction and he was astonish.

A rainbow.

" It was so beautiful" 

" Hakyeon ah, rainbow always come after rain, so remember, whenever you feel the pain don't worry because there always hapiness after that"

Hakyeon smiling after listen to Taekwoon,

Today, he was meeting his fate in the rain.

 

a/n i got inspiration from bigbang mv, Lets not fall in love. There are one scene where GD dancing with a girl in the rain. And i fall in love with that scene.

Sorry for my terrible english..